Trump's world....

DBP66

26 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

that's a good thing....the spread of disinformation is a BAD thing....look at the results...you and the Trump cult here think the election was rigged....with ZERO proof....all based on disinformation....lesson learned!

Suppression of free speech goes against the 1st amendment. And just rebranding it to “disinformation” doesn’t change it.

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Suppression of free speech goes against the 1st amendment. And just rebranding it to “disinformation” doesn’t change it.

no one thinks spreading disinformation is a good idea...unless you're a Trumper...we all need to support free speech.... but we shouldn't turn a blind eye to lies and disinformation (Alex Smith just learned what disinformation can do) spread to the masses...Trump's 30,000+ lies poisoned this country....and had 1/3 of the country buying his BIG lie....sold by disinformation.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

we all need to support free speech.... but we shouldn't turn a blind eye to lies and disinformation (I still haven't learned what disinformation can do) spread to the masses...CNN's 30,000+ lies poisoned this country....and had 1/3 of the country buying dat BIG lie of collusion wit Dem Ruskies....sold by disinformation.

FIFY...👌

PS: wouldn't attempts not only to undermine a Potus, but to actually impeach a sitting prez based off of "disinformation"...

...be rather dangerous....no?

BTW: Just go ahead and admit here (as you so request of EVERYONE else) that there "was no Ruskie collusion" and the whole impeachment(S) thingy was a "scam based off your dreaded "disinformation""......

.....and then we can all move on. 👍

🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

FIFY...👌

PS: wouldn't attempts not only to undermine a Potus, but to actually impeach a sitting prez based off of "disinformation"...

...is rather dangerous....no?

BTW: Just go ahead and admit here (as you so request of EVERYONE else) that there "was no Ruskie collusion" and the whole impeachment(S) thingy was a "scam based off your dreaded "disinformation""......

.....and then we can all move on. 👍

🤡

no rabbit holes today....we heard Trump's conversation with the Ukrainian Pres. and saw what his 1-6-21 gang did...39 indicted Russians....millions spent on social media by Russia to help Trump get elected...rallies held in America set up by Russian agents in Russia...no "disinformation" here....just facts...oh and Jr. met with Russian spies in Trump tower..fact.

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no rabbit holes today....we heard Trump's conversation...39 indicted Russians....millions spent on social media to help Trump get elected...rallies held in America set up by Russian agents in Russia...no "disinformation" here....just facts...oh and Jr. met with Russian spies in Trump tower..fact.

Not talking about that...

you were in the middle of virtue signaling your hatred of disinformation,

so go ahead and finish it.

Go ahead and Condemn the disinformation that led to impeaching a sitting prez...

🤡

PS: You can either do it,

or be that  self-proven liar that does not even believe himself what he types..👍

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Troll said:

Not talking about that...

you were in the middle of virtue signaling your hatred of disinformation,

so go ahead and finish it.

Go ahead and Condemn the disinformation that led to impeaching a sitting prez...

🤡

PS: You can either do it,

or be that  self-proven liar that does not even believe himself what what he types..👍

"disinformation that led to impeaching a sitting prez...".?!?....LOL..sure!....not even close...have fun down that rabbit hole today!...🤡

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

"disinformation that led to impeaching a sitting prez...".?!?....LOL..sure!....not even close...have fun down that rabbit hole today!...🤡

So you believe the "big lie" of Ruskie collusion still ???

go ahead and say that then...🤡

It's either one or the other,

so which is it???

PS: If you think that's some rabbit hole....well...

you should not make fun of yer own brain like that. LOLOL

🤡🤡

BTW: ...or are you just too ashamed to say ? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

somehow I knew you would just get all teary eyed...

but you either believe some "big lie" or you don't.

It's either information or disinformation...

...golly gee why can't you say which one you believe ?

🤡

PS: but since you are crying...

....you can be dismissed. 

BTW:YARN | Oh, well, class dismissed. | Community (2009) - S02E20 Competitive  Wine Tasting | Video gifs by quotes | 7941c9d7 | 紗

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Why do you continue to engage with crazy?  You will NEVER EVER EVER get an adult conversation with any of these people.  Never get an honest answer.   Never get a answer that isn't batshit crazy.  I can appreciate the pushback but talking with Troll is like talking to that person we all see walking down the sidewalk talking or yelling to themselves.  You know you are not going to get a sensible conversation.  Only bitchute or RT or some other site where crazies go to trade crazy ideas.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Why do you continue to engage with crazy?  You will NEVER EVER EVER get an adult conversation with any of these people.  Never get an honest answer.   Never get a answer that isn't batshit crazy.  I can appreciate the pushback but talking with Troll is like talking to that person we all see walking down the sidewalk talking or yelling to themselves.  You know you are not going to get a sensible conversation.  Only bitchute or RT or some other site where crazies go to trade crazy ideas.    

I honestly don't know....I guess I'm hoping for a "breakthrough" moment?....maybe one day one of these clowns will say..."you may be right....maybe Biden did win fairly since I have no proof otherwise"....but I'm not holding my breath...It just kills me that anyone would believe Trump's constant lies...I hate being lied to...I don't know why/how others can write it off as business as usual...Trump and his "alternative facts" have set this country on a backwards course and it kills me. Long story short...I'm a dope and glutton for punishment I guess for dealing with the Kool-Aid clan....😉

7 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Isn't it time for your "adult"

antifa meeting ?

or are you here to tell us all again,

how it's not an organization, but an idea...LOL

PS: Where'd you get that brilliant idea? let me guess...

From some "checkmark" on twitter? amirite?

BTW: 🦇💩🤣  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I honestly don't know....I guess I'm hoping for a "breakthrough" moment?....maybe one day one of these clowns will say..."you may be right....maybe Biden did win fairly since I have no proof otherwise"....but I'm not holding my breath...It just kills me that anyone would believe Trump's constant lies...I hate being lied to...I don't know why/how others can write it off as business as usual...Trump and his "alternative facts" have set this country on a backwards course and it kills me. Long story short...I'm a dope and glutton for punishment I guess for dealing with the Kool-Aid clan....😉

Hey 66, member when you first asked me that?

I gave you that answer immediately

(like a couple days after the election)

Biden won the tally, obviously....member? obviously not...

🤡

PS: All elections are influenced, and you won't find a national one with literally millions and millions of people involved without malfeasance, and nothing in life is "fair".... 

BTW: How come you can't answer direct questions like that? 🤡

Oh and feel free to add

the only question with any relevancy here...

is whether the level of malfeasance rose to the level of impacting any actual winner, or not.

(while you could punish anyone who unduly influenced ($) an election or it's rules, other than that it's not actionable, as an actual vote, is still an actual vote)

PS: wouldn't you agree? 🤣

BTW: I chuckle there, as everyone can already guess the answer....🤡

44 minutes ago, Troll said:

Oh and feel free to add

is whether the level of malfeasance rose to the level of impacting any actual winner, or not.

(while you could punish anyone who unduly influenced ($) an election or it's rules, other than it's not actionable, as an actual vote, is still an actual vote)

PS: wouldn't you agree? 🤣

BTW: I chuckle there, as everyone can already guess the answer....🤡

"level of malfeasance"?...it was ZERO...it was a fair election....says Chris Kreps, Trump's hand pick election watcher and 59 lost lawsuits...2 years later and you still got zippo!....🤡

54 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

"level of malfeasance"?...it was ZERO...it was a fair election....says Chris Kreps, Trump's hand pick election watcher and 59 lost lawsuits...2 years later and you still got zippo!....🤡

it's never zero with millions of people involved...

is that beyond your comprehension?

or did you forget those posts

of a few Repubs that were found guilty...

🤡

PS: does this type of ignorance and denial move you to that front row...

....of blind sheep? 🐑

🤡🤡

BTW: I got a zippo lighter if that's what you mean, 

but those aren't my lawsuits silly rabbit 🐰.

🤡🤡🤡

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

no one thinks spreading disinformation is a good idea...unless you're a Trumper...we all need to support free speech.... but we shouldn't turn a blind eye to lies and disinformation (Alex Smith just learned what disinformation can do) spread to the masses...Trump's 30,000+ lies poisoned this country....and had 1/3 of the country buying his BIG lie....sold by disinformation.

You don’t even realize how political this statement you are making. Who decides what is “disinformation” you? What was disinformation a year or two ago much has been proven true. 

Controlling speech is a political hammer that only one side is in favor of - look how your side has freaked out Elon’s purchase of twitter. Why do you believe that is? I’ll answer because it equals less control of the Dems to control speech they disagree with. Not free speech 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Troll said:

it's never zero with millions of people involved...

is that beyond your comprehension?

or did you forget those posts

of a few Repubs that were found guilty...

🤡

PS: does this type of ignorance and denial move you to that front row...

....of blind sheep? 🐑

🤡🤡

BTW: I got a zippo lighter if that's what you mean, 

but those aren't my lawsuits silly rabbit 🐰.

🤡🤡🤡

of course you catch a few dopes every election...do you think a hand full of votes from morons trying to do something stupid changed the outcome??..you need to tell Rudy all about it!...🤡

29 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You don’t even realize how political this statement you are making. Who decides what is “disinformation” you? What was disinformation a year or two ago much has been proven true. 

Controlling speech is a political hammer that only one side is in favor of - look how your side has freaked out Elon’s purchase of twitter. Why do you believe that is? I’ll answer because it equals less control of the Dems to control speech they disagree with. Not free speech 

something is either true or not...a fact or fiction...there is only one truth....it's not hard to find something that isn't true...like the election being "rigged"....Elon's BIG mistake??....he has no clue what he's doing with Twitter. He's losing a lot of $$$.

19 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

of course you catch a few dopes every election...do you think a hand full of votes from morons trying to do something stupid changed the outcome??..you need to tell Rudy all about it!...🤡

So you agree you were wrong? lol

like wow... you  even agree that the only real or pertinent question related to the election is,

was the size of the "handful" large enough to make any difference...

(asking me what I stated is cute 🤡)

PS: oh the answer? I could not know, and you assume...

...as well as assuming for others

🤡

BTW: your baby-steps are coming along nicely...👍

🤣

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

So you agree you were wrong? lol

like wow... you  even agree that the only real or pertinent question related to the election is,

was the size of the "handful" large enough to make any difference...

(asking me what I stated is cute 🤡)

🤡

BTW: your baby-steps are coming along nicely...👍

🤣

I'm wrong because I didn't acknowledge a handful of ballots from across the entire country that had zero effect on the election?!....unless you know something more??...besides a silly website link....why hasn't anything come of this??...🤡

22 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I'm wrong because I didn't acknowledge a handful of ballots from across the entire country <<APPARENTLY lol that had zero effect on the election?!<<There you go ASSuming again lol....unless you know something more??<< well there is what I have seen on the instant replay bodycam ... so more than some🤡one who has not ...besides a silly website link<<unlike the ones you never provide as you spam opinion propaganda daily? lol ....why hasn't anything come of this??<<see below vv...🤡

Well if you are going by

the "we got em' now", there's a court case involved, 66 standard...

someone's surely in deep shiat 💩.

But I don't subscribe to those kind of sub=standards as you...

🤡

PS: stop trying those baby steps using only yer left foot...

...no wonder you keep falling down.

🤡🤡

BTW: hope this helps 👍

3 hours ago, Troll said:

That seems right to me. I take it this is your answer.

👇

38 minutes ago, Troll said:

If I'm understanding what you're trying to say, we can't know whether there was enough "malfeasance," as you put it, to have affected the outcome of the election.

Regardless of whether that was your point, I don't understand how the right can accuse the left of trying to destroy America when the right is itself undermining America's institutions. They've spent the last few years attacking our media and our national security organization and our courts and our elections etc. They're all in on the big conspiracy.

How's that fundamentally different from left's attack on education and history and legal practices and the police etc.?

Whichever party climbs their way to the top of American politics, there's not going be much of America left over to support them.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

That seems right to me. I take it this is your answer.

👇

If I'm understanding what you're trying to say, we can't know whether there was enough "malfeasance," as you put it, to have affected the outcome of the election.

Regardless of whether that was your point, I don't understand how the right can accuse the left of trying to destroy America when the right is itself undermining America's institutions. They've spent the last few years attacking our media and our national security organization and our courts and our elections etc. They're all in on the big conspiracy.

How's that fundamentally different from left's attack on education and history and legal practices and the police etc.?

Whichever party climbs their way to the top of American politics, there's not going be much of America left over to support them.

you are not viewing left/right as of the same body...they absolutely are.

and I don't know a single person who agrees with everything supposedly attributed to the right or the left (with the possible exception of 66 lol) ...not even politicians

media programming has washed one well, when one groups left vs right and projects TV talking points at others.

As far as destroying America, you are watching it, but applying the will to the wrong forces. Just sayin'

PS: corruption is one thing when they put a $2.5 million spiff in the Omni bill for those that sign,

but quite another when the constitution and such are thrown in the trash...as one body / both sides have done.

BTW: Doesn't matter who won, the important thing is that people lose faith in the voting system...didn't you know?

on History and being old...Wonder if Zelenski is starting to feel like Erdogan (you remember our last proxy war with Russia don't you?).  If he doesn't yet, he might soon. History has a way of repeating itself...and everything happening today is like a bad Hollywood repeat....so many repeats, just spiced up from crack on the internet. 

• Like 1