Packer Fans

Ga96

23 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Are yall ok ? The administration really making the fans hold their breath on this. Heard yall got some semi good news today. 

They have to be tight lipped to keep people like Rush from interfering in the hire. It is what it is. I'm glad they're being tight lipped this time.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They have to be tight lipped to keep people like Rush from interfering in the hire. It is what it is. I'm glad they're being tight lipped this time.

That's hard to stop though. The candidate could just contact rush himself. That's what I would do. Gotta know what you are getting yourself into.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ga96 said:

That's hard to stop though. The candidate could just contact rush himself. That's what I would do. Gotta know what you are getting yourself into.

If they believe 25% of what comes out of Rush's mouth then we probably don't want them as a coach. Only people like yourself buy what he is selling at this point. Great coach but a used car salesman in every sense of the word. Asking for the opinion of a narcissist about an employer that let them go for the narcissist ways is not the best way to get an accurate view of the community and program. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Why would rush interfere? He’s a good, honest dude who plays straight and never did anything underhanded at cc. 

call me confused……. 😂 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Why would rush interfere? He’s a good, honest dude who plays straight and never did anything underhanded at cc. 

call me confused……. 😂 

I don't think Rush would consider his opine as...interference.

Rush would more than likely perceive it as offering the other side of the story.

Depending upon the candidate...and the timing....his opine could have an effect of a potential hire.

And you are correct....Rush never did anything "underhanded" at Colquitt.

Fake News...

Rufus>>

• Haha 1