OOS Game of Year: West Monroe vs Florida Super Power South Broward, Week 5

RedZone

West Monroe's 2022 OOD Schedule....

West Monroe will play 3A State Champ Sterlington who was 15-0 last year. John Curtis, Catholic (Baton Rouge), Scotlandville (Baton Rouge) and South Broward, FL.

https://www.hannapub.com/ouachitacitizen/sports/west-monroe-to-host-sterlington-in-season-opener-next-2-seasons/article_38db25c8-717b-11ec-a9a9-934232e2c03f.html

Week 1 Sterlington
Week 2 John Curtis
Week 3 Catholic BR AWAY
Week 4 Scotlandville BR
Week 5 South Broward, Florida 

39 minutes ago, RedZone said:

West Monroe will play 3A State Champ Sterlington who was 15-0 last year.

Interesting 3A vs 5A match up......our little schools love challenging themselves win or lose.

Sterlington is another Monroe, La team/school.

If they ever combined some of those high schools in Monroe and made one big one it would be nasty.

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

West Monroe will be ranked higher in Louisiana than South Broward will be in their own county. 

...blockhead813 is already crying like he does every single year. SMDH

Whoever this Florida team is they were 8-2 last year which means there is worse shit in South Florida.

Don't let it bother you.....I heard flo is showing the game nationally!

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

...blockhead813 is already crying like he does every single year. SMDH

Whoever this Florida team is they were 8-2 last year which means there is worse shit in South Florida.

Don't let it bother you.....I heard flo is showing the game nationally!

They finished 187th in Florida you pussy. There is no way you can justify it being a good game. You are a liar and a coward. And a hypocrite. This is a black guy for West Monroe a once proud program stooping to this garbage

Just now, RedZone said:

Don't mind blockhead813 people.....he cries like a little bitch in every Georgia and Florida match up too.

For everyone else....it's just a game on West Monroe schedule.

You highlighted in the name of the thread. Lol. You wanted to talk about it. It was newsworthy to you. It means something to you. This is where Louisiana is at nationally. Where games like this are highlighted. It’s embarrassing. This is the game you suppress on purpose and hope no ones finds out. 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You highlighted in the name of the thread. Lol. You wanted to talk about it. It was newsworthy to you. It means something to you. This is where Louisiana is at nationally. Where games like this are highlighted. It’s embarrassing. This is the game you suppress on purpose and hope no ones finds out. 

Doesn't mean shit to me......I saw it posted and posted it for you OOS freaks. Don't like it take it up with the people from the two schools and quit bitching like a $2 whore....in this thread and future Georgia/Florida threads. 

Fucking pussy!

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Doesn't mean shit to me......I saw it posted and posted it for you OOS freaks. Don't like it take it up with the people from the two schools and quit bitching like a $2 whore....in this thread and future Georgia/Florida threads. 

Fucking pussy!

You highlighted it because you thought it was a good game. It’s almost as embarrassing as you are. There’s no way you posted it to keep people informed of some OOS game. It’s garbage and you are a liar. And a hypocrite. And a pussy. 

You saw 8 win South Florida team. They gotta be good!! Freaking dumbass. Lmao! Go clean out your dirty ass garage!!!

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You highlighted it because you thought it was a good game. It’s almost as embarrassing as you are. There’s no way you posted it to keep people informed of some OOS game. It’s garbage and you are a liar. And a hypocrite. And a pussy. 

You saw 8 win South Florida team. They gotta be good!! Freaking dumbass. Lmao! Go clean out your dirty ass garage!!!

Did I say they were good?

Get the fuck out of here and go laugh at some more people with Covid.

Such a freakin' loser....

• Confused 1

West Monroe and John Curtis are the 2 most historic and storied programs in all of Louisiana. 

And this clown Red Flag thought highlighting WM playing a garbage 187th best Florida team was bigger and better clickbait than the 2 Louisiana powers clashing? Lmao! 

says all you need to know where Louisiana is. Where the 187th Florida team generates more interest. Lol. 

9 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Caj, edit that header.  If this isn’t April 1st, South Broward should never be highlighted and especially vs West Monroe.  

West Monroe hasn't won state in more than a decade..

Relax and enjoy the OOS fever! This is what it's all about....

Teams challenging themselves and traveling......of course, I realize that's for other teams and NOT Florida. 😞

Crybaby blockhead813 is irrelevant here and on twitter. 

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

West Monroe hasn't won state in more than a decade..

Relax and enjoy the OOS fever! This is what it's all about....

Teams challenging themselves and traveling......of course, I realize that's for other teams and NOT Florida. 😞

Crybaby blockhead813 is irrelevant here and on twitter. 

Who is the home team?  

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't know.......I would think West Monroe.

I didn't set it up or know anything about it really. Just saw it posted with the link.

I know enough about South Florida to know who South Broward is.

Don't sweat it, man. 

I would guess also.  I thought it might be mentioned in the article you linked.  I didn’t read it.  

Play OOS games! That's what this site is about. 

Oh wait... Never mind, that OOS game is crap. 

Play nonbordering OOS!

Play OOS games! No?! Go back to your local boards!!

Some of the dumbest shit I see on this site. Pal that is banned from this site matches Johns Creek with SJC and we hear all about how great it is for the Johns Creek kids to get to see different scenery and challenge themselves. Have the coach on here fellating him and tagging him for the last couple of years. 

Get a new gameplan fucking douches. 

P.S. the game is at WM. Taken from the article.

The Rebels round out their non-district schedule with home games against Scotlandville in Week 4 and South Broward (Fla.) in Week 5. 

Congrats to South Broward for challenging themselves and getting their kids a chance to see some different scenery. Right? Right! 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Play OOS games! That's what this site is about. 

Play nonbordering OOS!

Play OOS games! No?! Go back to your local boards!!

Some of the dumbest shit I see on this site. Pal that is banned from this site matches Johns Creek with SJC and we hear all about how great it is for the Johns Creek kids to get to see different scenery and challenge themselves. Have the coach on here fellating him and tagging him for the last couple of years. 

Get a new gameplan fucking douches. 

P.S. the game is at WM. Taken from the article.

The Rebels round out their non-district schedule with home games against Scotlandville in Week 4 and South Broward (Fla.) in Week 5. 

Congrats to South Broward for challenging themselves and getting their kids a chance to see some different scenery. Right? Right! 

I think people want non bordering OOS games that are competitive. It doesn’t have to be ass backwards dramatic. JC vs SJC was what everyone knew it was. An ass whooping in exchange for sight seeing. I don’t think anyone hyped it for anything more.

Why can’t the desire be to have cool out of state games involving teams and states that don’t play often if at all, AND the games be even matchups? 

I can’t think of anyone on the board wanting to see wasted blowouts. In state or out.

• RedZone changed the title to OOS Game of Year: West Monroe vs Florida Super Power South Broward, Week 5