3 minutes ago, Troll said:

silly question,

gold has more luster,

but there is no accounting

for taste...

PS: I thought you already knew...

to get what YOU like.

duh. 😜

Also, if I wanted to build a house (of any material), how could I make it seem like its a place on Neptune? How creative could you get with décor, construction, etc?

38 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

It didn’t? Lol what makes you believe it might have?

Lol. 

Im just busting your chops my friend.  Couldn't resist.  

I do, in all seriousness, appreciate the effort you have made to make this side of the board more normal and less toxic. 

It's also probably the least interesting topic possible...that I could think of.   Lol

😜

• Haha 1

On 1/24/2022 at 8:13 PM, World Citizen said:

Lol. 

Im just busting your chops my friend.  Couldn't resist.  

I do, in all seriousness, appreciate the effort you have made to make this side of the board more normal and less toxic. 

It's also probably the least interesting topic possible...that I could think of.   Lol

😜

No worries my friend!

On 1/23/2022 at 5:31 PM, ChimpGrip said:

Also, if I wanted to build a house (of any material), how could I make it seem like its a place on Neptune? How creative could you get with décor, construction, etc?

If you are looking for 'Neptune style' creative decor ideas,

(and since your mind is on mega-yachts today LOL)

here you go...

BTW: Saw a much better retro-fit that I thought was on that channel, but don't see it right now, if you were looking for the most effective "living on Neptune" look, it showed how lighting and more so back-lighting seemed to be the easiest way to get that effect 🤷‍♂️

On 1/30/2022 at 10:17 PM, Troll said:

Here's the thought of the day for you...

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'RICH PEOPLE STAY RICH BY LIVING LIKE THEY BROKE. BROKE PEOPLE STAY BROKE BY LIVING LIKE THEY'RE RICH'

I would say true to an extent. I know a wealthy person who spent $33K on his AMEX charge card without blinking an eye. And bought a $150K Mercedes van just to get back and forth to his new $10M ranch he just purchased. 

I think living like you’re broke is part of the path to becoming wealthy. Stop buying crap you don’t need and save only to invest. And remember, cash is trash. 

It may not seem like it, but I’m very much into and knowledgeable about personal finance. I’ve read Dave Ramsey material, Rich Dad Poor Dad (currently reading Kiyosaki’s “Cashflow Quadrant”), Grant Cardone, Kevin O’Leary and reading biographies on Gates, Musk, Jobs and many more. Next on my list (on the topic of finance) is to read Mark JP Anson’s (JD, CPA, CFA, PhD) book on alternative assets. 

1 hour ago, ChimpGrip said:

I would say true to an extent. I know a wealthy person who spent $33K on his AMEX charge card without blinking an eye. And bought a $150K Mercedes van just to get back and forth to his new $10M ranch he just purchased. 

I think living like you’re broke is part of the path to becoming wealthy. Stop buying crap you don’t need and save only to invest. And remember, cash is trash. 

It may not seem like it, but I’m very much into and knowledgeable about personal finance. I’ve read Dave Ramsey material, Rich Dad Poor Dad (currently reading Kiyosaki’s “Cashflow Quadrant”), Grant Cardone, Kevin O’Leary and reading biographies on Gates, Musk, Jobs and many more. Next on my list (on the topic of finance) is to read Mark JP Anson’s (JD, CPA, CFA, PhD) book on alternative assets. 

The "broke" part of the meme is "relative"...

the secret of wealth is to always spend "much less" than your means.

Seems many like to mortgage their future thru debt, like borrowing on a depreciable

...and cash is just a fiat currency,

You can always gamble and leverage your life, but life has many ups and downs...

You NEVER want to be leveraged in a down spot, which you will be guaranteed to hit at some point,

So that route requires "extreme caution"....as in, only leverage your "play money".

Just sayin',  YRMV