Hoover Schedule

Ga96

47 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sad. Hoover had 2 powers in Georgia begging to play. Buford and Collins Hill. Hoover said they weren’t comfortable playing them. They reached out to Cartersville but no avail. Ended up with Jackson-Olin.

collins hill isn't a power. They had 1 good year the best in their school history. I know they weren't begging to play anyone this year.

Im not sure any coach of a power program takes the pigeons HC seriously after talking out his ass and getting embarrassed on national tv. 

8 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

collins hill isn't a power. They had 1 good year the best in their school history. I know they weren't begging to play anyone this year.

Im not sure any coach of a power program takes the pigeons HC seriously after talking out his ass and getting embarrassed on national tv. 

They beat Lowndes by 6 touchdowns 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sad. Hoover had 2 powers in Georgia begging to play. Buford and Collins Hill. Hoover said they weren’t comfortable playing them. They reached out to Cartersville but no avail. Ended up with Jackson-Olin.

Name a public school that has played OOS games than Hoover including anybody in the state of Florida.

This is not true. Buford was the only team with interest.  You need to call the new Hoover superintendent and talk to him about this. You are believing your pimp.

• Haha 1

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

Further up the chain than the coach. New superintendent thinks it is 1985. Schedule had nothing to do with new coach.

Everyone knows Hoover has been everywhere. It’s not a big deal. They must not want to play the number 1 or 2 team in Georgia while breaking in a new coach and staff. That’s understandable 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Everyone knows Hoover has been everywhere. It’s not a big deal. They must not want to play the number 1 or 2 team in Georgia while breaking in a new coach and staff. That’s understandable 

Hoover has played the top teams in Georgia before. This was decided about 2 months ago. I told everyone this a while back. You are just to busy being an error boy for your boss.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Hoover has played the top teams in Georgia before. This was decided about 2 months ago. I told everyone this a while back. You are just to busy being an error boy for your boss.

No boss. Lol. There is one employee at that company and it’s the founder. You got the wrong fella. I just knew Hoover had the same dates open as all those teams and contact info was exchanged. I don’t know why the games never transpired.

• Haha 1

Got news for ya. This is a completely new year. collins hill will be hoping to have a winning record this year. That's the difference between programs and teams recruiting to have 1 year of success. Just ask larry how quickly things can fall off without a recruited all star team.