Florida trying hard to solidify themselves as the dumbest state.

Ga96

16 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

How many child sexual assault crimes were hidden by Disneys self government???

Why are leftists upset that the ability of teachers to talk about sexuality with 6 year-olds and hide it from the parents is being controlled?

Read the bill.

There is a reason even most Dems and Biden voters support it.

8 hours ago, concha said:

Why are leftists upset that the ability of teachers to talk about sexuality with 6 year-olds and hide it from the parents is being controlled?

Read the bill.

There is a reason even most Dems and Biden voters support it.

Only pubes are talking about this. Reason being........ it is not happening.

Lying as usual. Give an incident where they are being taught anything sexual.....

Come on. The internet has tons of info. 

Post an instance........

I will wait.........................

Just now, Wildcat Will said:

Lying as usual. Give an incident where they are being taught anything sexual.....

Come on. The internet has tons of info. 

Post an instance........

I will wait.........................

1)  Go to Libs of Tik Tok. Google anything like "teacher teach transgender children".

2) If it's not happening then why are you people so upset about the bill (which also affirms parental rights regarding the health and well-being of their own kids btw)?

16 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

If their not teaching it why are y’all so offended with this bill then? Do your self a favor and stop watching left wing media

Teachers Who Insist They're Not Teaching Your Kid About Sex Also Weirdly Outraged By Ban On Teaching Your Kid About Sex

ORLANDO, FL—On July 1st, teachers throughout Florida will no longer be permitted to encourage discussions about sex with children in grades kindergarten through grade 3. Florida teachers have been adamant that they've never encouraged such discussions in their classrooms but they are weirdly outraged that they will no longer be able to.

"I have never once told a boy they are really a girl, or a girl they are really nothing, or a man that they should be comfortable loving children. Not once. BUT IT'S OUTRAGEOUS THAT I CAN'T," said Ms. Feilershiek, a kindergarten teacher at Chickasaw Elementary, while picketing in front of her school instead of teaching children.

...Children at Chickasaw Elementary School are reportedly failing at math and science but excelling at peer-pressuring other children to switch genders at will. Teachers insist the kids are doing that on their own, however.

According to sources, teachers are preparing for the next year by abandoning all subjects entirely in favor of full-time LGBTQ lectures to make up for the fact they won't be able to indoctrinate children next year—even though they don't do that.

https://babylonbee.com/news/teachers-who-insist-theyre-not-teaching-your-kid-about-sex-also-weirdly-outraged-by-ban-on-teaching-your-kid-about-sex

23 hours ago, FreeBird said:

If their not teaching it why are y’all so offended with this bill then? Do your self a favor and stop watching left wing media

This is not about whether or not it’s being taught it’s about creating a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist. Let’s call it the “Boogyman Syndrome” the left and the right both use the concept to scare there constituents enough to have them vote for them because they will be saved from a non existent entity. And all you dumbasses drank the cool aid. Learn the think for yourself (not just spew the party line) and use credible facts and common sense to make informed decisions. 

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

This is not about whether or not it’s being taught it’s about creating a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist. Let’s call it the “Boogyman Syndrome” the left and the right both use the concept to scare there constituents enough to have them vote for them because they will be saved from a non existent entity. And all you dumbasses drank the cool aid. Learn the think for yourself (not just spew the party line) and use credible facts and common sense to make informed decisions. 

The problem does exist.

Dumbass.

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

The left is not using this or any other scare tactic. That belongs to the right exclusively.

Learn your political history.

23 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

I would say 30% left 70% right

The scare tactic from the left concerns the stupidity of the right. The right indulges in conspiracy  theories that make no damn sense.

Almost all of their accusations are, in reality, what some pube is doing. Child molestation is on their agenda.

Projection is one of their traits.

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

Yah, sure it does. Do you feel better now? Your Koolade sippy cup needs a refill.

Dems, looney libs and teachers are all upset over... nothing, huh? 🤡

Disney execs spoke out over... nothing. 🤡

All the videos of sick-ass teachers... fakes, right?

The lesson plans and curriculum that have been exposed... fakes too?

You people are fools. Don't change. Please.

I want this coming November to become a regular thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Owned?

My grangchildren play around on TikTok.

I understand your being there........child. 

You are a fool.

Perhaps one of your grandchildren is one of the sick teacher fucks talking about sexuality with 5 yeaar-olds.

Would not shock me.

It's all made up, but Disney execs, the teacher union leaders, Dem pols etc are all losing their minds.  Protests are being organized over what you claim to be nothing. Even a majority of Dems support this "fantasy bill". 🤣

You are a blind imbecile.

Truth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, concha said:

You are a fool.

Perhaps one of your grandchildren is one of the sick teacher fucks talking about sexuality with 5 yeaar-olds.

Would not shock me.

It's all made up, but Disney execs, the teacher union leaders, Dem pols etc are all losing their minds.  Protests are being organized over what you claim to be nothing. Even a majority of Dems support this "fantasy bill". 🤣

You are a blind imbecile.

Truth.

...."I grab them by the pussy".....D.J.T......the guy who told over 30,000 lies in his 4 years....a "fool"  or "imbecile" would be any clown who supports him....that would be you.....Don Rickles....🤡

7 hours ago, concha said:

Dems, looney libs and teachers are all upset over... nothing, huh? 🤡

Disney execs spoke out over... nothing. 🤡

All the videos of sick-ass teachers... fakes, right?

The lesson plans and curriculum that have been exposed... fakes too?

You people are fools. Don't change. Please.

I want this coming November to become a regular thing.

"looney libs"??...LOL...nice try!......as Marjorie Green is on trial and is busy lying.....we have pictures of your boy Madison wearing a bra.....Matt Gaetz on trial for molesting minors and republicans are rejecting math books....the "family values" party can always be counted on to prove they have morals...🤡

41 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

"looney libs"??...LOL...nice try!......as Marjorie Green is on trial and is busy lying.....we have pictures of your boy Madison wearing a bra.....Matt Gaetz on trial for molesting minors and republicans are rejecting math books....the "family values" party can always be counted on to prove they have morals...🤡

The president son smokes crack , commits massive back door bribery’s and is a Level 5 pedophile