Corky Kell on WATL/MyATL36

ATLien12x

I've asked EVERYONE involved and either got ignored or sideswiped. No one is answering. That means A) it's definitely not being televised, or B) they're working on it this late and have NO answers.

My cable is showing NO HSFB on Fox Sports, GBP, Bounce tV, or WATL. Nothing. I checked Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. So that's when I decided to ask... and noticed everyone avoiding the question.  Corky Kell, Score ATL, Sam Crenshaw. Everyone. 

Its looking like the Corky Kell is not going to be televised nationally for sure. But it's even approaching a point where I'm unsure if it'll be locally televised/streamed. 

That's pathetic if holding true. Attendance is going to be the worst it's been in years already due to the stadium change, and with no tv these games will go unseen and unnoticed. A shame 

11 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I've asked EVERYONE involved and either got ignored or sideswiped. No one is answering. That means A) it's definitely not being televised, or B) they're working on it this late and have NO answers.

My cable is showing NO HSFB on Fox Sports, GBP, Bounce tV, or WATL. Nothing. I checked Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. So that's when I decided to ask... and noticed everyone avoiding the question.  Corky Kell, Score ATL, Sam Crenshaw. Everyone. 

Its looking like the Corky Kell is not going to be televised nationally for sure. But it's even approaching a point where I'm unsure if it'll be locally televised/streamed. 

That's pathetic if holding true. Attendance is going to be the worst it's been in years already due to the stadium change, and with no tv these games will go unseen and unnoticed. A shame 

There is a Conspiracy Theory circulating around North Morven that the CKC will not be broadcast or streamed in order to improve attendance.  If so, it is a terrible gamble.  Just to be clear...Lime Sink is NOT involved in this debacle.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

There is a Conspiracy Theory circulating around North Morven that the CKC will not be broadcast or streamed in order to improve attendance.  If so, it is a terrible gamble.  Just to be clear...Lime Sink is NOT involved in this debacle.

Rufus>>

Yeah it's not gonna help attendance at all. Good luck 

“We'll be updating the website in full in the next few days and will also tweet that information shortly. Thanks for asking!”

Corky Kell response when asking about TV broadcast. My goodness. They're SIX DAYS AWAY and they haven't finalized the the coverage; let alone announce it. What a shit show

Okay, got the information.... not good tho. 

Corky Kell will air on ATL36, aka, MyATL, which is the channel that airs like Maury and Dr Phil reruns mainly and the occasional falcons pre season games. 

The games will be online at NFHSnetwork but of course that'll burn you $10/month. 

I spoke with FloFootball the other day and I'm excited about their subscription this year. They're in talks of adding more games each week and will broadcast all of them in HD. While $20 a month is more than most I'm doing it for the Grayson vs John curtis, Buford vs South Pointe, American heritage- Bishop Sullivan games. Seems well worth it in my opinion. Because they told me they're all archived right after meaning we can watch another game live and go back to that later. 

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

I gotta agree with Rufus on this one. Looks like GHSA is trying to force people to come by not showing the game or GPB or Fox Sports. The games that are being played on Friday aren't that interesting anyway, so it looks like I'll be live streaming the Valdosta vs Lowndes game instead. 

I'm actually more excited for the Friday games than most. I want to see how John ford's Buford looks against a quality 7A team 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I'm actually more excited for the Friday games than most. I want to see how John ford's Buford looks against a quality 7A team 

I'm interested on that myself. 

I maintain a NFHS subscription so I'll catch Buford that way.  I may decide to make the trip last minute for Saturday. Playing it by ear for now. 

• Like 1

Buford's new offensive scheme will be interesting, the running game should be strong with 3 D1 running backs. Two new wide receivers and the kid hopefully at Qb.    Scrimmage game tonight against Tucker HS at Tom Ridden should be a good measuring stick to see how we start the season.   As always.     75

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, 75son said:

Buford's new offensive scheme will be interesting, the running game should be strong with 3 D1 running backs. Two new wide receivers and the kid hopefully at Qb.    Scrimmage game tonight against Tucker HS at Tom Ridden should be a good measuring stick to see how we start the season.   As always.     75

Give us the cliff notes of the scrimmage if you can