Traffic Patrols

Wildcat Will

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Your people are hateful and afraid.

Yeah, you bet, Sport.

Try dealing with you and yours killing one another in epic fashion, and then get back to me about the tiny fractions of those numbers that you actually seem to ever get upset about.

👍

21 hours ago, concha said:

Yeah, you bet, Sport.

Try dealing with you and yours killing one another in epic fashion, and then get back to me about the tiny fractions of those numbers that you actually seem to ever get upset about.

👍

4 hours ago, FreeBird said:

😂 , why does your people make up 70% of the country’s crime, why y’all people criminals?

Okay. It’s questioning time to explain your rationale 🧑🏻‍🏫

@FreeBird 

1. Why does 70% of the country’s crime come from those who you mentioned? 

2. Who are the target group of people?

@concha

1. What are the reasonings as to why those you mentioned are killing one another in “epic fashion”?

6 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Okay. It’s questioning time to explain your rationale 🧑🏻‍🏫

@FreeBird 

1. Why does 70% of the country’s crime come from those who you mentioned? 

@concha

1. What are the reasonings as to why those you mentioned are killing one another in “epic fashion”?

I’ll gladly answer your question with a question 

how come you only bust @LiberalDonaldTrump and @conchaand other conservative balls, you never question anyone on the Left when ever they say shit

wildwillie litteraly can say what he wants second we say shit you question us

Just now, FreeBird said:

how come you only bust @LiberalDonaldTrump and @conchaand other conservative balls, you never question anyone on the Left when ever they say shit

I don’t side with either party but the Left makes more sense to me. I don’t understand the right. So, I ask to understand you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

wildwillie litteraly can say what he wants second we say shit you question us

I can relate to Will’s point of view and where he is coming from more-so than the people from the Right.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Tell me again who commits the most hate crimes against Asian community then get back to me

From my own experiences,

I would say verbally through social media and messages, mostly hispanics and white.

Physically or publicly, white people.

Maybe 50% hispanic, 50% white.

I’m guessing you would like me to bring up the article you posted that referred to black people and hispanic people being the ones that are verbally and physically hateful. [Who exactly is the source of that article again?]

Maybe that is the case in some parts of New York. 

Although, that is interesting because my family and friends who are not white tend to receive most of their verbal hate from people who are white. 

That’s probably just coincidence though, so no worries ☺️

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Although, that is interesting because my family and friends who are not white tend to receive most of their verbal hate from people who are white. 

That’s probably just coincidence though, so no worries ☺️

Why would you choose to live in a place where your getting verbally attacked?? I have never seen Asian hate near me, ever, maybe it’s time for them to move

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Why would you choose to live in a place where your getting verbally attacked?? I have never seen Asian hate near me, ever, maybe it’s time for them to move

They like it here. It’s a nice place to live. 

Sure, it has its’ problems but what place doesn’t? This is a land of freedoms and opportunity and I believe that’s one of the main reasons my family immigrated over here. To make a better life for their children and future growing up.

America can be an amazing place when it chooses to be.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Who’s them, KKKonch?

bgw

The BLM ladies, Talc. 

Comprehension is not your friend.

Hey, what's your over/under on the number of Southside Chicago murders this weekend that they won't give a shit about while they sip cocktails in the hacienda?

1 hour ago, concha said:

The BLM ladies, Talc. 

Comprehension is not your friend.

Hey, what's your over/under on the number of Southside Chicago murders this weekend that they won't give a shit about while they sip cocktails in the hacienda?

What are you babbling about KKKonch. 

It took the fuzz 43 minutes to breech the fucking door and you’re rolling per usual in a racist trope. 

Comprehend that Chump. 

bgw

28 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What are you babbling about KKKonch. 

It took the fuzz 43 minutes to breech the fucking door and you’re rolling per usual in a racist trope. 

Comprehend that Chump. 

bgw

You stroke that check to the BLM ladies yet, Talc?

Liquor cabinet's getting light at the LA hacienda.

They'll like you. Really. You can keep being their white friend. Just keep shilling and donating.

ShaunKing.jpg?fit=618,823&ssl=1

17 hours ago, FreeBird said:

😂 , why does your people make up 70% of the country’s crime, why y’all people criminals?

Let me help.  You are terrible with math and especially percentages.  I know my head is about to hurt. But constantly lying on KneeGrows only make other Intelligent idiots happy.  In this nation there were 479,890 cases of Violent Crime.  This racial Group committed 276,310 of those violent acts.  Figure out the percentage Mensa and let me know.  The KneeGrows committed 172,980. No where near your 70% lie.  I will happily prove this.  59% the largest % are committed by NeaderThugs.  Now use that Chinormous Melon and get 70% of the Kneegrows out of that.  All that contact with Metal has corrupted your senses.   Impress upon me to show you how heinous the Property Crime index is Mensa.  This knowledge is only being dropped because others asked me to destroy the NeanderThugs Brain Housing Group.  Please do better.  Intelligent idiots don't need anymore applicants and you're more than a member You're a President.  By the way I'm often considered arrogant and uppity. Both have served me very well economically.   And I once lived In Glenview, IL a Suburb of The Chi.  Spent many days on both the West and Southside.  Not one KneeGrow shot a round or disrespected me.  Actually took tutelage from the curator of The DuSable Musuem of African American History there . You have No idea.   You probably think you invented everything.  Because that's all Intelligent idiots are taught.  The original and only Critical Race Theory that's ever been taught by a Nation whose original symbol was a disjointed Snake.  HOW Apropos. This is how Intelligent idiots think.  I live in a town of 2,500 people with 25 KneeGrows. There are 125 criminal acts 12 by The KneeGrows.  I keep yelling about them till the other idiots only see crimes they commit.  I call this the legacy of racism.  You know demonize the KneeGrow.  Exhibit A: Historical reference.  White males raped black Female slaves everyday by the millions but convinced you the KneeGrow was a threat to white women and savagely butchered them for just the thought.  Intelligent idiots only Trope whats been ingrained.  T.J. was a lead rapist and yet you revere him.  Even once convinced me of his B.S.  

Violent Crime Index includes murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault.

The Property Crime index is even more lopsided Mensa.  Whatabout Chicago 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Let me help.  You are terrible with math and especially percentages.  I know my head is about to hurt. But constantly lying on KneeGrows only make other Intelligent idiots happy.  In this nation there were 479,890 cases of Violent Crime.  This racial Group committed 276,310 of those violent acts.  Figure out the percentage Mensa and let me know.  The KneeGrows committed 172,980. No where near your 70% lie.  I will happily prove this.  59% the largest % are committed by NeaderThugs.  Now use that Chinormous Melon and get 70% of the Kneegrows out of that.  All that contact with Metal has corrupted your senses.   Impress upon me to show you how heinous the Property Crime index is Mensa.  This knowledge is only being dropped because others asked me to destroy the NeanderThugs Brain Housing Group.  Please do better.  Intelligent idiots don't need anymore applicants and you're more than a member You're a President.  By the way I'm often considered arrogant and uppity. Both have served me very well economically.   And I once lived In Glenview, IL a Suburb of The Chi.  Spent many days on both the West and Southside.  Not one KneeGrow shot a round or disrespected me.  Actually took tutelage from the curator of The DuSable Musuem of African American History there . You have No idea.   You probably think you invented everything.  Because that's all Intelligent idiots are taught.  The original and only Critical Race Theory that's ever been taught by a Nation whose original symbol was a disjointed Snake.  HOW Apropos. This is how Intelligent idiots think.  I live in a town of 2,500 people with 25 KneeGrows. There are 125 criminal acts 12 by The KneeGrows.  I keep yelling about them till the other idiots only see crimes they commit.  I call this the legacy of racism.  You know demonize the KneeGrow.  Exhibit A: Historical reference.  White males raped black Female slaves everyday by the millions but convinced you the KneeGrow was a threat to white women and savagely butchered them for just the thought.  Intelligent idiots only Trope whats been ingrained.  T.J. was a lead rapist and yet you revere him.  Even once convinced me of his B.S.  

Violent Crime Index includes murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault.

SHITCAGOOOOOO

• Haha 1

https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/news/2021/jun/1/us-doj-statistics-race-and-ethnicity-violent-crime-perpetrators/

In a January 2021 statistical brief, the U.S. Department of Justice’s Bureau of Justice Statistics addressed the issue of the race and ethnicity of perpetrators of violent crimes in 2018.

Based on data compiled by the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) program, it found that while Black people make up 13% of the U.S. population, they were 33% of persons arrested for non-fatal violent crime (NVC), which includes rape, robbery, aggravated assault, and other assaults. Black people were 36% of those arrested for serious non-fatal violent crimes (SNVC), including rape, robbery, and aggravated assault.

On 5/26/2022 at 1:31 PM, concha said:

Yeah, you bet, Sport.

👍

So you're hateful and afraid because you are worried about the black race killing itself? NOT. 

You are hateful because you have been taught that by your racist family. A family history of hateful racist with a passed down endowment of privilege, perpetrated by each generation from then to now.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Do not use the word Mensa with these idiots.

You insult the institution.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

So you're hateful and afraid because you are worried about the black race killing itself? NOT. 

You are hateful because you have been taught that by your racist family. A family history of hateful racist with a passed down endowment of privilege, perpetrated by each generation from then to now.

Your ability to produce "stupid and ignorant" is approaching super power levels.

Tell me about my family.  Who were they and who are they?  Where did they come from? When did they come here to America?  What racist beliefs did they have and do they hold? What racist acts did they commit?  What racist teachings did they pass on? Educate me. And then let us in on the secret of how you claim to know shit you know nothing about.

When you're done there, then you can help explain how the facts I share here are "racist".

Get to work.

Maybe then you can ponder why when you are confronted with fact-based views you don't like and can't debunk, you go full pussy mode and throw race cards and hate accusations.

You are laughable. 🤡

• Haha 1