Roe v Wade was our generation’s Plessy v Ferguson

Bormio

I wonder if donald has ever paid for an abortion? He likes to fuck sluts without a safety helmet. He has to be put on the "possible list" for obvious reasons.

There's not a Commandment donald hasn't broken .... there's not a sin donald hasn't committed.

republicans judging other people is complete madness and ignorance.

Boo hoo on abortion all day for all I really care......

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

But science might have something to say here.

Especially if you consider that with as much science as we do know, there are still a lot of things we don’t.   For instance, how something like the human capacity to accept and support expansion of the practice becomes irreversibly coded into behavior.  

20 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Especially if you consider that with as much science as we do know, there are still a lot of things we don’t.   For instance, how something like the human capacity to accept and support expansion of the practice becomes irreversibly coded into behavior.  

What does science tell us about old white men involving themselves in every women's issue all throughout time?

What do those studies tell us?

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

What does science tell us about old white men involving themselves in every women's issue all throughout time?

What do those studies tell us?

As beings that live on this earth for only about 78 yrs or so on the average, our perspective on things is naturally myopic when considering assessing human behaviors formed over the course of thousands of years.  However, your question here indicates you are more severely myopic than most.  But, each has their place on the bell curve😉

17 minutes ago, On2whls said:

As beings that live on this earth for only about 78 yrs or so on the average, our perspective on things is naturally myopic when considering assessing human behaviors formed over the course of thousands of years.  However, your question here indicates you are more severely myopic than most.  But, each has their place on the bell curve😉

So you have nothing....

Anyways, at least educate yourselves.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/how-abortion-became-divisive-issue-us-politics-2022-06-24/

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, RedZone said:

So you have nothing....

Anyways, at least educate yourselves.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/how-abortion-became-divisive-issue-us-politics-2022-06-24/

I think we’re talking about two completely different things.  The political science behind what drives humans to adopt a socially destructive practice, is different from the science that makes it an inescapable trait if that makes sense to you.  The political science is well understood, the other is not. 

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

I had always understood that men were involved in the creation of the being the left wants so desperately to see aborted. And also that roughly half the time the target of assassination is male. Given the aforementioned, I'm curious as to how the abortion issue is just a women's issue.

Also, it's fascinating how a woman is supposed to have sole decision-making power over whether to abort or not, but if she decides to give birth to the child she is allowed to demand financial support from the biological father of the child whether he wanted to become a father or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

I think we’re talking about two completely different things.  The political science behind what drives humans to adopt a socially destructive practice, is different from the science that makes it an inescapable trait if that makes sense to you.  The political science is well understood, the other is not. 

All science is political.......

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

All science is political.......

Maybe if you could go into one of those cryogenic suspension chambers and wake up xxx years from now you’ll understand where we’re headed.  I’m sure you’ll be able to explain exactly where thing went wrong😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, concha said:

I had always understood that men were involved in the creation of the being the left wants so desperately to see aborted. And also that roughly half the time the target of assassination is male. Given the aforementioned, I'm curious as to how the abortion issue is just a women's issue.

Also, it's fascinating how a woman is supposed to have sole decision-making power over whether to abort or not, but if she decides to give birth to the child she is allowed to demand financial support from the biological father of the child whether he wanted to become a father or not.

Well we are all initially coded, at least in terms of brain development, as females, but in those coded genetically as males, testosterone takes over and the process of differentiation follows.  Looks like that process has either corrupted or evolved depending on how you interpret it.  The female was intended to have natural instinct to protect the offspring.  That’s gone awry for many, for a plethora of reasons. 
I’m sure you’ve seen the movie Abbott and Costello go to Mars but land on an all female planet (Venus) where men are used simply for procreation.  It was a pretty funny watch.  Who knew it was a a look into the future cleverly disguised as a comedy LOL

12 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Maybe if you could go into one of those cryogenic suspension chambers and wake up xxx years from now you’ll understand where we’re headed.  I’m sure you’ll be able to explain exactly where thing went wrong😂😂😂😂😂😂

Maybe.

Or, you could just tell me where we're headed.

Where are we headed and why?

4 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Well we are all initially coded, at least in terms of brain development, as females, but in those coded genetically as males, testosterone takes over and the process of differentiation follows.  Looks like that process has either corrupted or evolved depending on how you interpret it.  The female was intended to have natural instinct to protect the offspring.  That’s gone awry for many, for a plethora of reasons. 
I’m sure you’ve seen the movie Abbott and Costello go to Mars but land on an all female planet (Venus) where men are used simply for procreation.  It was a pretty funny watch.  Who knew it was a a look into the future cleverly disguised as a comedy LOL

Forget I asked you where we're headed.

• Thanks 1