Roe v Wade was our generation’s Plessy v Ferguson

Bormio

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Could very well happen.

We started the fallout shelter yesterday....

Rufus>>

LOL, I'm old enough to remember ( Florida boy ) the fallout shelters in two neighbor's backyards (1962). We played in them. Both were plywood like dog boxes, 5'x5' buried in white sugar sand with roofs above the ground. Both leaked when it rained. But we were ready and protected from those damn commies and their nukes.   :)

Hypothetical for the Christian ( or Taliban ) Right to Lifer's out there. This old man gets lucky one night and hooks up with an inebriated, farsighted young lady. While drying out a week or two later she realizes " What the hell have I done." She goes to the corner pharmacy and purchases pills to end a possible unplanned pregnancy. Question to the sanctimonious believers out there :

Is this murder or fixing a terrible mistake made under the influences of drugs or alcohol ?  The O.P. Doctor (Bormio) wouldn't answer a month ago, any God fearing out there got an opinion ?    

14 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I think abortions should be legal if raped but and only but, there needs to be a full investigation into the rape and conviction and make the criminal  pay for the abortion

I think every state should decide. So if that aligns with your state and the voters then it is all good.

3 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Is this murder or fixing a terrible mistake made under the influences of drugs or alcohol ?  The O.P. Doctor (Bormio) wouldn't answer a month ago, any God fearing out there got an opinion ?    

I’m certainly not religious by any stretch.  But your question begs to what the determination of a viable fetus is.  I think arguments could be made that within the first couple of weeks, no it is not viable.  Still to avoid abortions of convenience, contraception is a pretty reliable and easy solution to avoid creating the dilemma. 
Late term abortions are a different thing altogether. 

If you prescribe to the idea that once the egg has been fertilized, and thereafter it is a developing life, well then, in the US alone, abortions regularly claim over a million lives a year.  Makes our brief experience with Covid look insignificant in comparison.

• Like 1

Good afternoon class;

Just a quick reminder that the same group of gentleman who pushed the narrative and oppose the use and concept of masks because it infringes on their freedoms as American citizens and its their choice what they do with their bodies.

Just made a decision to show that we place more value over the right to own a gun then the fundamental rights of women across the country of America.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Hypothetical for the Christian ( or Taliban ) Right to Lifer's out there. This old man gets lucky one night and hooks up with an inebriated, farsighted young lady. While drying out a week or two later she realizes " What the hell have I done." She goes to the corner pharmacy and purchases pills to end a possible unplanned pregnancy. Question to the sanctimonious believers out there :

The faithful part of me says it is a life.

But given our system of government (separation of Church and State), I can see the arguments behind it not being a viable and/or truly human being (yet).  Organs start developing at just four weeks. There's a heart beat at 5. At 6, facial features begin to be recognizable. By 14 weeks the baby can suck its thumb. At 16, gender can be determined. There are arguments that pain can be felt even within the first trimester.

Even given the above, you don't have to invoke God to believe life begins at conception. 

BTW, what a feckless cunt you are with the Christian/Taliban drive-by.

10 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Good afternoon class;

Just a quick reminder that the same group of gentleman who pushed the narrative and oppose the use and concept of masks because it infringes on their freedoms as American citizens and its their choice what they do with their bodies.

Just made a decision to show that we place more value over the right to own a gun then the fundamental rights of women across the country of America.

When an abortion happens, a death occurs but the mother lives. The deceased - regardless of stage of development - has unique human DNA and possibly is of a sex different than the mother. I may have a heart beat, be able to feel pain...

Thus, there is the - very credible - argument that two bodies are involved. There is even law (look up the The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004) that says a "child in utero" is "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb." Interesting, no?

1 hour ago, concha said:

When an abortion happens, a death occurs but the mother lives. The deceased - regardless of stage of development - has unique human DNA and possibly is of a sex different than the mother. I may have a heart beat, be able to feel pain...

Thus, there is the - very credible - argument that two bodies are involved. There is even law (look up the The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004) that says a "child in utero" is "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb." Interesting, no?

Who really cares what you believe, chuck 

That's the part you seem to be having a hard time with.

There has never been a right and wrong answer on abortion and there won't be even when you're six feet under the ground.

Babble on, dude.

3 hours ago, concha said:

BTW, what a feckless cunt you are with the Christian/Taliban drive-by.

Who's being ignorant and naïve now. More people have been murdered in the last two thousand years under the banner of Jesus Christ than any other religion. Oh they don't have a monopoly, genocide is an equal opportunity terminator when pitting our god against their god. Ever hear of the Crusades ?  The Conquistadors in the new world ? Burning witches ? Convert or you savages die ? Who's been killing Jews in the name of their God for over two thousand years ? ( Allah's only been at it for 1400 yrs) Who assassinates abortion doctors ?  Hates gays ? The Taliban throw them off the roof, what similar fate has the extreme Christian right bestowed upon them ?  Fundamentalist Christians are one and the same with the Taliban. They both worship their one and only true God. Their people alone will ascent to a heavenly place. Both are inflexible and rigid. They deal in absolutes. They each follow and praise a book of fantasy written over a millennium ago. One could go on and on with the similarities. If you really can't see the correlation, it's because you're blind, a dupe. But that's obvious by what you post.            

8 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Who's being ignorant and naïve now. More people have been murdered in the last two thousand years under the banner of Jesus Christ than any other religion. Oh they don't have a monopoly, genocide is an equal opportunity terminator when pitting our god against their god. Ever hear of the Crusades ?  The Conquistadors in the new world ? Burning witches ? Convert or you savages die ? Who's been killing Jews in the name of their God for over two thousand years ? ( Allah's only been at it for 1400 yrs) Who assassinates abortion doctors ?  Hates gays ? The Taliban throw them off the roof, what similar fate has the extreme Christian right bestowed upon them ?  Fundamentalist Christians are one and the same with the Taliban. They both worship their one and only true God. Their people alone will ascent to a heavenly place. Both are inflexible and rigid. They deal in absolutes. They each follow and praise a book of fantasy written over a millennium ago. One could go on and on with the similarities. If you really can't see the correlation, it's because you're blind, a dupe. But that's obvious by what you post.            

Did a priest touch you or something?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Did a priest touch you or something?

No, but my alter boy cousin had an incident. I started at a Catholic grammar school. When my parents were late with the tuition a nun took me out of class to sit in the office until payment could be arranged. My daughter graduated there many years later.

1 minute ago, dan in daytona said:

No, but my alter boy cousin had an incident. I started at a Catholic grammar school. When my parents were late with the tuition a nun took me out of class to sit in the office until payment could be arranged. My daughter graduated there.

Was the incident with the priest or you?

If you want abortion to be legal in your state, you'll have many to choose from.

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

White Life, chuck!!!!

On 6/21/2022 at 4:34 PM, RedZone said:

Speaking of losers who women have totally rejected.....meet @TheRealCAJ.

You can find @RedZone every Friday and Saturday night here at prepgridiron.com doing his thang!

It's a real mystery why you haven't joined the rest of the rejects and made up personas on that renegade forum?????