Britney Griner

FreeBird

2 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

THE WNBA'S BRITTNEY GRINER PROTESTED AGAINST PLAYING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AT  GAMES... HYPOCRITE AND NOW SHE'S

And guess what.. most Americans (including myself) still would like her to be released. cuz that's how we roll.. well most of us. Not sure about @FreeBird

I think she learned her lesson, she just needed a two month reality check, to bad our President doesn’t want her released , not like my mans trump who got Kodak Black out of an assault charge out of country 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I think she learned her lesson, she just needed a two month reality check, to bad our President doesn’t want her released , not like my mans trump who got Kodak Black out of an assault charge out of country 

Trump does have some mad negotiating skills if nothing else. He prolly would have had her home by now.. pretty ironic if you ask me.  Biden couldn't sell pussy on a troop train. lol

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Comparing a country to one with a dictator that kills his own people if they disagree with him. The irony and ignorance is strong in this one. 

We don’t kill our own people?  

That’s comical coming from dude that goes on a mass shooting if his sandwich 🥪 got to much Mayo on it

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

Trump does have some mad negotiating skills if nothing else. He prolly would have had her home by now.. pretty ironic if you ask me.  Biden couldn't sell pussy on a troop train. lol

Trump is and has always been a joke. Your praise is of course warranted. We tend to lend our hearts to our idols.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Trump is and has always been a joke. Your praise is of course warranted. We tend to lend our hearts to our idols.

I thought he was funny on the Apprentice but idol is taking it a bit far man..  You must have me confused as someone who likes politics and Politian's.. Don't get it twisted I think they all are crooked snakes (both sides) an don't have much use for any of them but some are just more entertaining than the others. I do like how Trump got up in there and scared the shit out of those Washington DC crooks though lol

Honestly I thought Trump was going to turn Washington upside down and pop those trenched in crooks but he disappointed me and turned politician on me.. He went full Republican, never go full Republican. Or Democrat for that matter. Oh well ..He still funny AF

2 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

I thought he was funny on the Apprentice but idol is taking it a bit far man..  You must have me confused as someone who likes politics and Politian's.. Don't get it twisted I think they all are crooked snakes (both sides) an don't have much use for any of them but some are just more entertaining than the others. I do like how Trump got up in there and scared the shit out of those Washington DC crooks though lol

Honestly I thought Trump was going to turn Washington upside down and pop those trenched in crooks but he disappointed me and turned politician on me.. He went full Republican, never go full Republican. Or Democrat for that matter. Oh well ..He still funny AF

Sometimes, perception is truth, depending on the observer and their point of view. They say associatoon breeds familiarity and familiarity breeds contempt.

From here, your understanding is the question.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Sometimes, perception is truth, depending on the observer and their point of view. They say associatoon breeds familiarity and familiarity breeds contempt.

From here, your understanding is the question.

What the hell man. You go to the Jesse Jackson school of trying to sound smart or something? 

I leave you with these words of wisdom

"Sometimes stuff just smells like shit and sometimes it is shit in any case it stinks" 

8 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Crude, but funny :) .For what it's worth, I don't feel sorry for Brittney. Bad timing on her need for weed in a foreign country considering we're suppling weapons to kill Russians at the moment. Biden looks weak if he caves to quickly and trades real criminals for an immature mistake on Brittney's part. Two months is over kill for the crime, but this is more then that and if you can't understand then there's no help for you ( not implying you, Old Terrapin ). Bet Brittney learned a hard lesson or two never to be repeated. I wish her well when she gets home.  

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Crude, but funny :) .For what it's worth, I don't feel sorry for Brittney. Bad timing on her need for weed in a foreign country considering we're suppling weapons to kill Russians at the moment. Biden looks weak if he caves to quickly and trades real criminals for an immature mistake on Brittney's part. Two months is over kill for the crime, but this is more then that and if you can't understand then there's no help for you. Bet Brittney learned a hard lesson or two never to be repeated. I wish her well when she gets home.  

If she thought flying into Russia is bad thank god she didn’t get caught bringing hashish into Texas, they would have had a field day with her,,,,, she played a game of cause and effect, there’s a time and place for everything and gotta know your sorroundings, if she wanted to smuggle weed in to Russia she should have just Boofed that shit 😆 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

If she thought flying into Russia is bad thank god she didn’t get caught bringing hashish into Texas, they would have had a field day with her,,,,, she played a game of cause and effect, there’s a time and place for everything and gotta know your sorroundings, if she wanted to smuggle weed in to Russia she should have just Boofed that shit 😆 

It just shows her immaturity and lack of understanding. In Singapore she'd have been caned.

6 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I was stationed in Germany in the mid '70's. There was no weed there, but hash was everywhere ( mostly from Lebanon ). A knot (8-10 grams) was $25. Need I say more  :)

• Haha 1

Ive seen people up in arms about this... 

And I feel for her Russia aint somewhere Id like to get arrested as an American... especially not now... 

But Im mad more at Brittney... 

Youre in a foreign country that already is not our friend. 

And you wanna go get high/Hash or whatever the fuck it is... 

You cant keep yourself sober long enough to get home out of Enemy lands. 

You did this to yourself... 

• Like 4