Going woke does not pay

Nolebull813

Why the hell does Disney have to make a character gay? Being gay is a sexual preference. That’s it. It is choosing to have sex with the same gender. Why does a childrens cartoon company feel it’s it’s normal to have leading characters in their movies as people identified by their sexual preference. So much grooming and pedophilia running rampant in Hollywood you would think these companies wouldn’t be so tone deaf 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/disney-film-featuring-gay-main-180559042.html

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why the hell does Disney have to make a character gay? Being gay is a sexual preference. That’s it. It is choosing to have sex with the same gender. Why does a childrens cartoon company feel it’s it’s normal to have leading characters in their movies as people identified by their sexual preference. So much grooming and pedophilia running rampant in Hollywood you would think these companies wouldn’t be so tone deaf 

You don't know what the word means used in the political context.

You think being sexually attracted to men is a choice you can make?

• Thanks 1

Disney execs have been recorded discussing their agenda to push the gay characters in Disney productions - bragging about it even.

This isn't a surprise. For example:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nothing is happening now that has not happened in the past. With the advent of technology comes change. 

In the earlier days, gay was there but not pronounced. Politicians were know as gays. Today, people like you are just shocked at what was,  long before you were born. You have no understanding of life and all it's complexities.

Grow up.

Gays are consumers. They work and spend money. They got you at Nike, McDonald's and all those that you patronized. They are no different. Businesses advertise at targeted audiences. Why not?

You do you and let them be them.

Stop demeaning high school football programs. Why would a grown man talk down about program after program, especially in his own state and try to double speak and criticize those outside his state to make those look bad for playing those same schools.

There is not a sincere bone in your body but the hater in you is strong. 

Did you not get enough hugs?

1 hour ago, concha said:

Disney execs have been recorded discussing their agenda to push the gay characters in Disney productions - bragging about it even.

You say “recorded” like they were secretly taped plotting to overthrow the government. There’s a sign language translation ffs.

What is their “agenda”? Elaborate. 

36 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

You say “recorded” like they were secretly taped plotting to overthrow the government. There’s a sign language translation ffs.

What is their “agenda”? Elaborate. 

No. I didn't say it like that.

Look into it yourself if it isn't obvious enough.

These people are pedophiles and groomers. At best they at least have a fetish for pushing sexuality on small children. 

If you had a child, and you caught one of their friends with a notebook that had illustrations they drew of gruesome murders and other disturbing images you would probably not want your child around them. They may have not committed any illegal act up to that point but they obviously have a sick mindset that can’t be trusted. 

it’s the same with Disney and these groomer teachers and left-wing activists. what is the sick and twisted obsession with talking to really young children about sex and sexuality? what’s the sick obsession with trying to introduce children under seven into a discussion about sex and sexuality? Definitely reeks of pedo vibes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Nothing is happening now that has not happened in the past. With the advent of technology comes change. 

In the earlier days, gay was there but not pronounced. Politicians were know as gays. Today, people like you are just shocked at what was,  long before you were born. You have no understanding of life and all it's complexities.

Grow up.

Gays are consumers. They work and spend money. They got you at Nike, McDonald's and all those that you patronized. They are no different. Businesses advertise at targeted audiences. Why not?

You do you and let them be them.

Stop demeaning high school football programs. Why would a grown man talk down about program after program, especially in his own state and try to double speak and criticize those outside his state to make those look bad for playing those same schools.

There is not a sincere bone in your body but the hater in you is strong. 

Did you not get enough hugs?

Nothing but lies and pedo apologies. If your first reaction to a question about pushing sexuality on young children is to say gays have been around forever then you might have some red flags in your closet

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nothing but lies and pedo apologies. If your first reaction to a question about pushing sexuality on young children is to say gays have been around forever then you might have some red flags in your closet

You scare too easy. Those opposite your thought, considers your assertions lies and conspiracy theories.

If your every reaction to world events remains the same, so shall your ignorance level.

You must be willing to accept what you DON'T  know, in order to learn what you don't know. 

Until then, you only know what you know.

46 minutes ago, concha said:

No. I didn't say it like that.

Look into it yourself if it isn't obvious enough.

You did say it like that. Otherwise there was no need to qualify it now was there.

Ah, the old “do your own research!” reply. That’s code for “The bullshit I’m spewing isn’t based in reality and I have no reason to believe the bullshit, but this is all I can say in order to prevent others from knowing I’m full of shit for certain.” 

I don’t care what Dan Smith in Boise says the gay agenda is. Im asking you what the gay agenda is. Where should I go to look into what you think the gay agenda is?

57 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

You really think being sexually attracted to men is a choice one can make?

Yes most definitely. Because we are not born that way. Attraction is learned and taught. If a baby was born and was confined to a dark basement their entire life they wouldn’t know what a man or woman was, what sex was, or anything for that matter. You learn as you go. Once you hit puberty, that’s when you can start to make decisions based on who you are attracted to. Young children don’t know the nuances and ramifications of making sexually decisions. It’s pretty simple. 

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yes most definitely. Because we are not born that way. Attraction is learned and taught. If a baby was born and was confined to a dark basement their entire life they wouldn’t know what a man or woman was, what sex was, or anything for that matter. You learn as you go. Once you hit puberty, that’s when you can start to make decisions based on who you are attracted to. Young children don’t know the nuances and ramifications of making sexually decisions. It’s pretty simple. 

So they can start making those decisions when they hit puberty. Got it. My niece just got her period… she’s 9. 

What are the ramifications and nuances that people in puberty and older understand but prepubescent individuals don’t?

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Let me ask you this. If someone commits a consensual homosexual act for the first time as a middle aged man in prison, were they born gay? 

I have no idea, but that would require a lot of additional information. Why did he do it? Threat of violence? Was he just lonely and horny? Did he close his eyes and pretend Bubba was Cindy Crawford the whole time? That’s a strange question, but I’m open to hearing your rationale.

2 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

You did say it like that. Otherwise there was no need to qualify it now was there.

Ah, the old “do your own research!” reply. That’s code for “The bullshit I’m spewing isn’t based in reality and I have no reason to believe the bullshit, but this is all I can say in order to prevent others from knowing I’m full of shit for certain.” 

I don’t care what Dan Smith in Boise says the gay agenda is. Im asking you what the gay agenda is. Where should I go to look into what you think the gay agenda is?

No. I would have have "secret" or something.

Please yourself, Sport.  Not my job to hold your hand while you are so busy trying to deflect.

👍

5 hours ago, concha said:

CAUGHT!!!! UNKNOWING Disney execs have been SECRETLY recorded discussing their agenda to push the gay characters in Disney productions - bragging about it even.

I've redone my earlier post to help GBB with his ridiculous deflection.  🤡

The point of the thread was not to debate whether or not gay people exist. The point was to shine a light on it backfiring on a company that feels it’s important to introduce sexual preferences in cartoons targeting very young children. 

I would have thought everyone would be against adults discussing sexual topics with children that just got out of diapers. I didn’t think it would be political, but here we are 

• Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, concha said:

No. I would have have "secret" or something.

Please yourself, Sport.  Not my job to hold your hand while you are so busy trying to deflect.

👍

Your outrage was over a gay, black woman saying she has an agenda of showing more gay, black people. There’s not even anything to deflect from.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The point of the thread was not to debate whether or not gay people exist. The point was to shine a light on it backfiring on a company that feels it’s important to introduce sexual preferences in cartoons targeting very young children. 

I would have thought everyone would be against adults discussing sexual topics with children that just got out of diapers. I didn’t think it would be political, but here we are 

We’re here because it’s political. Not the other way around. 

When you guys have Roy Moore, Tony Lazaro, Roy Ashburn, Patricia Kent, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz, and a host of other conservatives “grooming,” raping, and committing horrible acts against children and say abso-fucking-lutely nothing, we really doubt the sincerity of your outrage. Not only do you say nothing, you still run the fuckers for office… and vote for them! For fuck’s sake, the longest serving Republican Speaker ever recently went to prison for fucking little boys. A fact that most of you, if you even ever knew, don’t care about because it was a guy from your side. Ironic that Pelosi took the gavel from him, eh? 

There were even two republicans running for office who were arrested for pedo bear bullshit during the election cycle. Anything from you guys? Nope. We heard zip. Zilch. Nada. Anecdotally, it sure seems that, like voter fraud, there are far more Republicans getting busted for sexually abusing kids than Democrats. But all we ever heard from the right is radio silence and excuses. Every time. So forgive me if your crocodile tears aren’t moving.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Your outrage was over a gay, black woman saying she has an agenda of showing more gay, black people. There’s not even anything to deflect from.

Well, if there were outrage then you might have a point.

I simply showed that lots of gay characters showing in Disney productions is hardly a surprise as that is an agenda for at least some of their execs. I can assure you I was not yelling, pounding the keyboard or frothing at the mouth as I posted.

It simply "is".

You're trying way to hard wish it into being a "me" thing when it's a Disney thing.

🤣

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, if there were outrage then you might have a point.

I simply showed that lots of gay characters showing in Disney productions is hardly a surprise as that is an agenda for at least some of their execs. I can assure you I was not yelling, pounding the keyboard or frothing at the mouth as I posted.

It simply "is".

You're trying way to hard wish it into being a "me" thing when it's a Disney thing.

🤣

Again… What is a “Disney” thing? Having their shows made up with characters that are representive of the world? What’s the “agenda”? 

16 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

We’re here because it’s political. Not the other way around. 

When you guys have Roy Moore, Tony Lazaro, Roy Ashburn, Patricia Kent, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz, and a host of other conservatives “grooming,” raping, and committing horrible acts against children and say abso-fucking-lutely nothing, we really doubt the sincerity of your outrage. Not only do you say nothing, you still run the fuckers for office… and vote for them! For fuck’s sake, the longest serving Republican Speaker ever recently went to prison for fucking little boys. A fact that most of you, if you even ever knew, don’t care about because it was a guy from your side. Ironic that Pelosi took the gavel from him, eh? 

There were even two republicans running for office who were arrested for pedo bear bullshit during the election cycle. Anything from you guys? Nope. We heard zip. Zilch. Nada. Anecdotally, it sure seems that, like voter fraud, there are far more Republicans getting busted for sexually abusing kids than Democrats. But all we ever heard from the right is radio silence and excuses. Every time. So forgive me if your crocodile tears aren’t moving.

I didn’t vote for any of the people you mentioned. And can you make a list of the people who were at least charged and faced a jury of their peers?