Going woke does not pay

Nolebull813

6 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

It's from the Dunning-Kruger times, it’s a low budget German newspaper. Owned by Diane Kruger’s uncle actually. Whatever happened to her? She needs to be in more movies.

10-4.  Just read their about us section.  Well done on this one about BUD. 

💯 on the actress too. 

7 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

It's from the Dunning-Kruger times, it’s a low budget German newspaper. Owned by Diane Kruger’s uncle actually. Whatever happened to her? She needs to be in more movies.

Hearing the name Dunning brings back a memory of something I read about. 

The Dunning school of thought. Check it out.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What has DeSantis done to be compared to people who assisted in killing 10 million plus people? Trying to limit adults from living out their sexual fetishes with children? Totally the same 

Books removal also.  It’s extreme of course, but there was a foundation laid first.

See #goebbels (spelling?) etc.  they laid the plan from start to finish.  Not just finish.   

Make noise and have speeches….and then one day attack many Jewish owned stores and break windows and harass the owners.   

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

As I open a non Deutschland bier (Hoegaarden), a mention that Octoberfest is mostly held in the month of September.  This year I looked and only 3 of 17 days are in October.  Just an fyi.
I’ve never attended.  

I caught Octoberfest in Helen Georgia about 20 years ago for an anniversary. We had a ball.

Helen is built on the Bavarian style and it just adds to the atmosphere to have everything visual as an integral part of the experience. 

42 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Books removal also.  It’s extreme of course, but there was a foundation laid first.

See #goebbels (spelling?) etc.  they laid the plan from start to finish.  Not just finish.   

Make noise and have speeches….and then one day attack many Jewish owned stores and break windows and harass the owners.   

Removal of certain material that is deemed to be not age appropriate is now fascistic?

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Who determines what’s appropriate?

Who can vary by location, I guess. I would suggest that school boards, PTAs, state departments of education etc would be logical.

Also, I would imagine folks that recognize books portraying oral sex between kids would be a good start. Someone has to put limits and guidelines, wouldn't you agree?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Who can vary by location, I guess. I would suggest that school boards, PTAs, state departments of education etc would be logical.

Also, I would imagine folks that recognize books portraying oral sex between kids would be a good start. Someone has to put limits and guidelines, wouldn't you agree?

Of course. But who is that someone and what’s the limit? I don’t think Thank You, Jackie Robinson fits the bill.

34 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Of course. But who is that someone and what’s the limit? I don’t think Thank You, Jackie Robinson fits the bill.

But Gender Queer and Lawn Boy certainly do.

The Jackie Robinson book apparently includes uses of Chip the Wonder Racist's favorite word, so I imagine the argument is to save it for older kids. I have a real issue with the left's use of the word "banned" when a book is simply judged as not age appropriate. It's much like the bullshit use of the term "Don't Say Gay Bill" for proposed legislation that doesn't mention the word let alone try to ban it.

• Thanks 1

On 4/24/2023 at 6:30 PM, golfaddict1 said:

Sexually explicit Books removal at elementary schools also.  It’s extreme of course, but there was a foundation laid first.

Fixed it for you 

57 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Fixed it for you 

Dumbass tries to use Goebbels.

Goebbels' tactics would have involved use of state-controlled (or in our case, complicit) media that dominate information flow to pound home lies 24/7/365.  I give you ABC/CBS/NBC/MSNBC/CNN/NPR plus complicit and utterly dominant internet/online entities such as Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.  

Years of having the Russia lie pounded into their heads and then the Hunter Biden laptop cover-up just prior to the election no doubt affected many (polling indicates as such).

If these states would have had the truth, what would the outcome have been? Keep in mind, the GOP had the House votes to win in the case of an electoral college tie, which is exactly what would have happened if just these states went Trump's way:

States where the margin of victory was under 1% (37 electoral votes; all won by Biden):

Georgia, 0.23% (11,779 votes) – 16 electoral votes
Arizona, 0.31% (10,457 votes) – 11 electoral votes
Wisconsin, 0.63% (20,682 votes) – 10 electoral votes (tipping-point state for Biden victory)

If 2 people in every 1,000 switched in Georgia, 2 in Arizona and just 4 in Wisconsin, Biden loses.

Goebbels indeed.

https://tippinsights.com/shock-poll-8-in-10-think-biden-laptop-cover-up-changed-election/

Shock Poll: 8 in 10 Think Biden Laptop Cover-Up Changed Election

38 minutes ago, concha said:

Dumbass tries to use Goebbels.

Goebbels' tactics would have involved use of state-controlled (or in our case, complicit) media that dominate information flow to pound home lies 24/7/365.  I give you ABC/CBS/NBC/MSNBC/CNN/NPR plus complicit and utterly dominant internet/online entities such as Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.  

Years of having the Russia lie pounded into their heads and then the Hunter Biden laptop cover-up just prior to the election no doubt affected many (polling indicates as such).

If these states would have had the truth, what would the outcome have been? Keep in mind, the GOP had the House votes to win in the case of an electoral college tie, which is exactly what would have happened if just these states went Trump's way:

States where the margin of victory was under 1% (37 electoral votes; all won by Biden):

Georgia, 0.23% (11,779 votes) – 16 electoral votes
Arizona, 0.31% (10,457 votes) – 11 electoral votes
Wisconsin, 0.63% (20,682 votes) – 10 electoral votes (tipping-point state for Biden victory)

If 2 people in every 1,000 switched in Georgia, 2 in Arizona and just 4 in Wisconsin, Biden loses.

Goebbels indeed.

https://tippinsights.com/shock-poll-8-in-10-think-biden-laptop-cover-up-changed-election/

Shock Poll: 8 in 10 Think Biden Laptop Cover-Up Changed Election

Now do the James Comey letter. Did that cost Hillary the election?

7 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Now do the James Comey letter. Did that cost Hillary the election?

Should I include the special treatment she and her aids received, erased hard drives, destroyed cell phones, the missing emails etc?

Also:

• Trump's margins were bigger in the close states
  • The Hildabeast was supported by the MSM, not attacked by it 24/7 as Trump was and is

10 minutes ago, concha said:

Should I include the special treatment she and her aids received, erased hard drives, destroyed cell phones, the missing emails etc?

Also:

• Trump's margins were bigger in the close states
  • The Hildabeast was supported by the MSM, not attacked by it 24/7 as Trump was and is

A simple “yes it almost certainly did” would suffice.