Was Bo Jackson the greatest athlete you ever saw?

paladin4ever

19 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

^^^^^^

Plain sick is what that is.  That dude he jumped over looks at least 7ft.

It's such a funny gif to watch.   First the big guy was thinking "I'm gonna take this charge for sure", then when it happens he is just so confused as to what happened.  

Then, my favorite part, is the other French player on the left that wants no part of any of this, almost like he knew this gif would be created and wanted out haha.  

Lastly, Carter is inches away from KOing Garnett on the celebration.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Coletrain06 said:

Probably not on raw athleticism alone.... but if you combine athleticism with mental fortitude.....I would think you'd have to mention Michael Jordan.

He had that drive and desire to be better than everybody else, no matter what he had to do to achieve it

Can't put him on the list because of baseball.  GOT in basketball, at least until LeBron retires.  

How about Barry Sanders?  Couldn't lay a hand on him in a phonebooth.  Incredible athlete who did things I've never seen before or since.  

On 8/16/2017 at 5:39 AM, Bones said:

His teammate Julius Peppers may have been better at both sports

Julius was a big player with athletic ability in hoops.  Curry should have picked one sport and stuck with it.  He had a nice career as a receiver with the Raiders.  Really nice guy.