PrepNation poll

golfaddict1

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

So almost every poll I've seen has Grayson behind Hoover. That's really really interesting to me lol they won by three touchdowns on the road last year. Grayson reloads. I guess we'll get our answer next Friday night. I'm going to that one and will give updates 

And I thought this game was originally supposed to be picked up by ESPN....

6 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

They won't bring that many.

Yes they will. They brought a lot (over a thousand) to Colquitt and they will bring a lot to Grayson. This is the most hyped Hoover team in years and it's the season opener. Plus a day trip to Atlanta? They will bring many. More than Newton, Central Gwinnett, etc. 

I'd love to make a friendly wager on that. Fred could be our guide and give us an accurate fair answer in the middle. Hoover brings more fans than most region teams outside of an archer/ brookwood rival type. 

8 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

So almost every poll I've seen has Grayson behind Hoover. That's really really interesting to me lol they won by three touchdowns on the road last year. Grayson reloads. I guess we'll get our answer next Friday night. I'm going to that one and will give updates 

You need to look at more polls

grayson comfortably ahead of Hoover in comps

25 minutes ago, Pops said:

Tried it once

the cows didn't just stand there and let it happen 

who here has actually tipped a cow?

Cow tipping is an urban legend. 🐂

It is estimated that it would take from 670 to 900 foot-pounds, requiring 4 to 14 humans, to tip a cow, even if it just stood there.

So there!