This is how they trick you

Nolebull813

Now check out this headline. It was startling. It said “White Supremacists account for 80 percent of the murders in the US” 

I was shocked at the headline. Thought that was pretty crazy. Then I read the article and it said when you read the article that there was 25 total murder in the entire country of 330 million. 

25 total. And the headline makes you think it’s some national epidemic that makes it unsafe to even live. 

now check this out 👇👇👇👇

• Like 1

Check the murders from Chicago just from 2022 and look at the victims 75 percent black. 

There was 750 murders in Chicago and over 550 were black. 

And that is just one city. 

550 black people murdered in one city, and there isn’t a peep from anyone. 

But 25 people killed by “white supremacists” in the entire country and its wall to wall coverage where Biden has to talk about it. 

These are cruel tricks by the left. How do you guys always fall for it? 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It took me 5 seconds to pull this out. Their focus is murders that had ideological motives: 

The advocacy group labeled 25 murders in 2022 as "extremist-related," with 18 of those "committed in whole or part for ideological motives."

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Check the murders from Chicago just from 2022 and look at the victims 75 percent black. 

There was 750 murders in Chicago and over 550 were black. 

And that is just one city. 

550 black people murdered in one city, and there isn’t a peep from anyone. 

But 25 people killed by “white supremacists” in the entire country and its wall to wall coverage where Biden has to talk about it. 

These are cruel tricks by the left. How do you guys always fall for it? 

How many of the 550 were arrested and prosecuted? Probably most. If not, you may tell us.

How many of those officers accurately used their training to get those criminals off of the street? Likely most. 
Criminals are notoriously stupid and don’t do well to cover their tracks, they don’t get away for long.

How many of those 550 murders were racially motivated? Probably 0. 

The 25 white supremacists like Wade Page, Patrick Crusius, Peyton Gendron, Dylann Roof, Anderson Lee Aldrich, Benjamin Jeffrey Smith, etc. get reported and talked about because they carry out mass shootings, admit that their motives were carried out with hateful and racially insensitive intent, and that type of ideology is a threat to our everyday lives in America.

Ask yourself; 

If the Russians were murdering other Russians, the Chinese murdering other Chinese, etc; 

Is that a threat to America as opposed to Russia, or the Chinese solely focused on murdering Americans? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Now check out this headline. It was startling. It said “White Supremacists account for 80 percent of the murders in the US”  ↳

I was shocked at the headline. Thought that was pretty crazy. Then I read the article and it said when you read the article that there was 25 total murder in the entire country of 330 million. 

That's not what the title says.

It says, "White supremacists behind over 80% percent of extremist-related U.S. murders in 2022"

It's still an odd story, especially when well over half of the 25 murders were committed by two people during two different mass shootings. I think statisticians would call these numbers "noisy."  

7 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

That's not what the title says.

It says, "White supremacists behind over 80% percent of extremist-related U.S. murders in 2022"

It's still an odd story, especially when well over half of the 25 murders were committed by two people during two different mass shootings. I think statisticians would call these numbers "noisy."  

Yeah and it’s from Reuters which is supposed to be down the line. This is a misleading article meant to inject fear and push a narrative 

8 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

The 25 white supremacists like Wade Page, Patrick Crusius, Peyton Gendron, Dylann Roof, Anderson Lee Aldrich, Benjamin Jeffrey Smith, etc. get reported and talked about because they carry out mass shootings, admit that their motives were carried out with hateful and racially insensitive intent.  ↳

I don't think it's 25 white supremacists; it's 25 extremist-related murders.

And isn't the fact that an event is a mass shooting usually sufficient to garner media attention? I feel like I hear about these things regardless of the shooter's motives. 

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah and it’s from Reuters which is supposed to be down the line. This is a misleading article meant to inject fear and push a narrative 

That's odd too.

Maybe I'm odd, but when I read that there were only 25 extremist-related murders in the US in 2022, down from 33 in 2021, I conclude that extremism isn't a major issue in the US. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

That's odd too.

Maybe I'm odd, but when I read that there were only 25 extremist-related murders in the US in 2022, down from 33 in 2021, I conclude that extremism isn't a major issue in the US. 

It’s not odd. What’s odd is that someone who constantly gets mad about things that aren’t actual things is mad that other people are getting mad about something that isn’t an actual thing. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Inject fear? with this data and an elected official saying we need a civil war b/w red and blue states, it makes the fear relevant. 

I think people wanting a “national divorce” just means we are so divided that wondering out loud if it was possible to have 2 countries isn’t that far fetched. It’s far fetched that it would actually happen, but with every single issue in society being split down the middle, I can understand people wanting a place for “us” and a place for “them” 

I think it’s just daydreaming about living in a country where all your ideals are promoted and enacted. It’s your own Utopia. But I don’t think anyone believes it could happen. And if they did then they are delusional 

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think people wanting a “national divorce” just means we are so divided that wondering out loud if it was possible to have 2 countries isn’t that far fetched. It’s far fetched that it would actually happen, but with every single issue in society being split down the middle, I can understand people wanting a place for “us” and a place for “them” 

I think it’s just daydreaming about living in a country where all your ideals are promoted and enacted. It’s your own Utopia. But I don’t think anyone believes it could happen. And if they did then they are delusional 

She’s talking secession and we’ve already done that which led to a civil war. 

my point is the ideologically based  violence cited in the article and the statements by MTG are related. You can’t dismiss how that type of talk can escalate to bigger problems with radicalized loons thinking it’s a call to action 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

That's odd too.

Yeah I was shocked at the number given the fact that Joe Biden said it’s an epidemic, and the leading cause for domestic terrorism in the country. I thought another 9/11 just hit.

People actually believe this garbage. They actually think that cold blooded murder should be separated into different categories as if one is worse than the other. 

I always wondered why 1 person killing 12 people at a time is worse than 12 people killing 12 other people. 

It’s almost as if it’s politically motivated

🤔🤔🤔

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah I was shocked at the number given the fact that Joe Biden said it’s an epidemic, and the leading cause for domestic terrorism in the country. I thought another 9/11 just hit.

People actually believe this garbage. They actually think that cold blooded murder should be separated into different categories as if one is worse than the other. 

I always wondered why 1 person killing 12 people at a time is worse than 12 people killing 12 other people. 

It’s almost as if it’s politically motivated

🤔🤔🤔

Yes it’s the leading cause of domestic terrorism (The State Dept. defined terrorism in 2003 as premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against non-combatant targets by sub national groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience) . That is different from random crimes of proximity like white on white crime. 

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Yes it’s the leading cause of domestic terrorism (The State Dept. defined terrorism in 2003 as premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against non-combatant targets by sub national groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience) . That is different from random crimes of proximity like white on white crime. 

Yea I get that but it’s so rare that it would be the last category on a list of the top 10,000 ways to die in America. They are painting a narrative that the 10,000th way to die in America should be the most concerning. It’s ironic that “politically and ideologically motivated attacks” are used strictly for political and ideological purposes only. 

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yea I get that but it’s so rare that it would be the last category on a list of the top 10,000 ways to die in America. They are painting a narrative that the 10,000th way to die in America should be the most concerning. It’s ironic that “politically and ideologically motivated attacks” are used strictly for political and ideological purposes only. 

The reason why there hasn’t been deaths at the level of 9/11 is the opportunity and/or means have been identified early enough and cut off. It doesn’t mean the motivation to kill at that magnitude is gone. I don’t take lightly any terrorist attack  

terrorism is concerning of any type for it indirectly targets others of a particular group who were  killed/murdered. It’s one of the quickest ways to divide a community  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I some how doubt this... 

Especially with the recent political and social climate.... 

Id much sooner believe that Im less likely to die from Manhandling a Diamondback.... 

Never know when or Who is gonna snap while Im shopping... 

Or walking down the street 

Or picking up someone from school 

Or attending my classes 

Or going to church 

God forbid people wanna enjoy life without someone on a self-righteous mission of self destruction deciding to go and take them out in the process.... 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I some how doubt this... 

Especially with the recent political and social climate.... 

Id much sooner believe that Im less likely to die from Manhandling a Diamondback.... 

Never know when or Who is gonna snap while Im shopping... 

Or walking down the street 

Or picking up someone from school 

Or attending my classes 

Or going to church 

God forbid people wanna enjoy life without someone on a self-righteous mission of self destruction deciding to go and take them out in the process.... 

You can’t live in fear like that. Do you get in a car everytime trembling at the fact you could be killed from all angles? 2 ton pounds of metal racing by each other 60 plus miles an hour inches away from each other?  Cars are death traps. You try and be as safe as you can, but you don’t let fear devour you. Same when you are out in society. You know bad things can happen but you don’t walk around like you are on a battlefield. You just know what you have to do in certain situations and put it in the back of your mind so you can go about your day 

3 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

What did he say? You have a quote?

This was his actual quote. 

"White supremacy is a poison running through our body politic and it's been allowed to fester right in front of our eyes," Biden said, condemning "those who spread the lie for power, for political gain and for profit."

poison running through our body? What the fuck is he talking about? No it isn’t. What kind of brainwashing shit is that? You are more likely to die tripping and falling into a cactus than being killed by a white supremacist. This is fear and propaganda. I’m not saying hate groups don’t exist. I’m just saying you can’t see the impact even with a microscope compared to the real problems that are killing Americans 

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

"White supremacy is a poison running through our body politic and it's been allowed to fester right in front of our eyes," Biden said, condemning "those who spread the lie for power, for political gain and for profit."

poison running through our body? What the fuck is he talking about? No it isn’t. What kind of brainwashing shit is that? You are more likely to die tripping and falling into a cactus than being killed by a white supremacist. This is fear and propaganda. I’m not saying hate groups don’t exist. I’m just saying you can’t see the impact even with a microscope compared to the real problems that are killing Americans 

All this hand wringing you doing is comical Bull. It’s not a lie, it’s been prevalent throughout our history.  

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You said “Biden said it’s an epidemic.” Where’s that quote?

41 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

All this hand wringing you doing is comical Bull. It’s not a lie, it’s been prevalent throughout our history.  

I didn’t say white hate groups didn’t exist, or the government shouldn’t take them seriously I just said I was floored to discover how minuscule the problem really is compared to the hysteria giving to it