GA 7A Title: Grayson def. Roswell 23-20 in OT

ECHS05

4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Thats because people like to say TX is the best. Thats the word... they are simply putting everyone on notice, GA has some football teams also... young playa.

I didn't discredit GA.  I said that guy saying he would put your top 10 up against Texas is a nod to Texas.  There are 49 other States and magically a Georgia announcer feels that he needs to compare them against the Texas top 10. I am Texan young buck now flip it and next week the Texas announcer says I will put the Texas top 10 up against GA. anytime.  That is giving Ga. props as the best or cream of the Crop. Or is it may lack of understanding of such a complex reflection of a Jawjaa football announcer.   I have mad respect for GA. football

Image result for don't hate the player gif

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Cant wait for tomorrows games...

Macon Co. is the most exciting 1A team in recent memory...

Benedictine vs Fitzgerald will be exciting... for 1 quarter....

A battle of unbeatens in Cartersville vs Thomson...

And finally, the Big Daddy, Grayson vs Roswell

Im telling you Benedictine is far better than anything any 2A has seen....

We will freakin' see. We will FREAKING SEE. The Purple Nurples are coming hard.

You guys dont want to listen when I tell you this same(yet younger) Fitzy team beat Benedictine last year in the Semis 54-28.

But you'll all learn the hard way. Same as the Cadets will starting at 1:00 today.

That said... Benedictine wins 38-34.

This year... Macon Co. is 11-2, their only losses coming to 6A Northside-WR & a team thatll be in the next Championship game, 2A Fitzgerald.

Macon Co. has scored over 40 points in 11 of their 13 games this year. And over 50 in 6 of 13 games. 

MCA upset the #1 1A Public team last week, Clinch Co., 24-8.  Their 2 losses on the year were to Clinch Co earlier in the year, & to 1A Private Calvary Day.

Miami Hurricane/Kansas City Cheif DL Allen Bailey is from MCA.