Colquitt/Tucker predictions

HooverOutlaw

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I say Colquitt 30-20. 

All I know is, I was in town about 7 p.m. and the Pack was still practicing. Long Sunday for those young men. At least the heat lifted just a little for them though.

I hope the Packers can score 30 and I hope Tucker can't score 14. 

Maybe my prediction as of today is... 31-10 Packers. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Nono he was talking shit about NJ in all the threads... im an asshole wen I'm pissed so this is all his fault 

I don't have a Hawg in this fight...and I don't have anything against either of you...but allow me to say this...being an asshole is nobody's fault but your own.

Rufus>>

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bwolves said:

Colquitt wins by a couple touchdowns.  Buford scrimmaged Tucker and they have a good football team but nowhere near as good as Colquitt. 6A in general seems to be down this year.

6A was down LAST year as well, as Colquitt's 45-24 win AT Valdosta would indicate! A monkey fell outta a tree, when Colquitt blew a 20-3 lead on Tucker last year, losing 21-20!

3 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I don't think anybody in this state except possibly Grayson, can score 20 on this D! Certainly not when they get J.J. back to 100%! In eight quarters, they have given up ZERO scoring drives!

They haven't played a good offense yet either. Let's see what happens these next three weeks 

• Like 1

I was gonna wait until Wednesday morning...but what the Tift.  I fought blue-eyed zombie dragons most of the night (when I should have been sleeping).  Here's the way I see Tucker vs Colquitt.....

If you give the Tigers (1) offensive TD and maybe a FG and of course the standard "scoop & score" we've so generously given in our first two games...it'll take 21 points to beat them.  I am fully confident that my poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs...are good for (7) FGs....(Smile).

I am not sure of how our offense will respond in this game.  I've posted that it needs to score 35+ to meet expectations.  So far, we've scored 20 and 26.  Maybe we hit the 30 mark against Tucker.  Maybe not.  But...when it comes down to it....The Blackhats should have us covered.  I've also posted...The Blackhats may hafta carry us for a couple games.  Challenge accepted.

I think this one could start off slow...but I'm also thinking that Mack Tharpe will feel the "Hand of Rush" in the game.  If things are truly sluggish...I'm seeing Hammond's new job is offensive cheerleader...with Rush handling the heavy stuff.

Don't be surprised....Hawgs by 16.

Colquitt 31.............Tucker 15

Rufus>>

• Like 2

I did not allow for the "customary 2017 allowed" scoop and score. I think coach will have that little kink worked out by Friday. 

I can see why allowing for that feels like the thing to do though. :/

This Friday, the Tucker Tiggers' wang tee comes to town. I'm hoping Brian Merritt can be back there to accept a couple of those hand offs. 

Where is our friend SWD? Haven't seen him this season yet. I hope he didn't venture back into Tift county and suffer get backs and wrath from the notfiT police dept.

12 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Why is Colquitt hosting this game? Shouldn't it be at Tucker this year? Damn and I thought I was gonna get to catch this one in person this week 

Answer No.1 - pesos....Tucker can make more money traveling than they can hosting.

Answer No.2 - you still can.  I can have Rab supply you with a ticket next to him in the Hawg Pound.  Problem solved.

I'm only here to help...(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Im going 23-15 Colquitt. But I hope they blow them out and gain a little confidence on offense. That will be tough because Tucker will bring a very good defense to town, and they love to blitz.

If ColQuitt's passing game is as good as the last couple of years  Tucker will have to pressure the Qb. During the scrimmage with Buford, Tucker's Dbacks got burned on the first 2 drives by the freshman Qb from Buford. The outcome might be up to the offensive line of ColQuitt. If they can pass block and pick up the blitz Tucker might be in trouble. As always      75

59 minutes ago, ron169 said:

I'll say 20-10 Colquitt. Colquitt makes it to red zone 3 times, converts 1, and 2fgs, and one 40 yard score. Tucker manages a field goal and a defensive score.

This is probably realistic considering what we have seen up until now from our Offense.

I'm hopeful that what we saw last Friday from the O-line as they started coming together and picking up the blitz will continue this week and Steven will have a chance to settle in and gain some real confidence. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This is probably realistic considering what we have seen up until now from our Offense.

I'm hopeful that what we saw last Friday from the O-line as they started coming together and picking up the blitz will continue this week and Steven will have a chance to settle in and gain some real confidence. 

Tucker is so much more talented than vista Murietta and even they got to the quarterback more than Propst wanted. I think this will be low scoring like Ron said - I'm going 20-14 colquitt. But if everyone continues to pick Colquitt I may go Tucker to try and steal a game in Pick em