In The Face Of Persecution, Trump Receives HUGE Standing Ovation From NCAA Wrestling Crowd: ‘USA, USA, USA’

FreeBird

12 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Yeah, Now Covid is all of a sudden a problem?

For the last 3 years, large portions of Trump supporters didn’t even want to acknowledge it existed.

….and I guess that wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for isn’t doing its’ job 🙄

It's a big huge wall with a big gorgeous door.  Only MAGAites can see it.  The rest of us are damn fools.  Covid left by Easter years ago.  What’s wrong with you the whole MAGA world can see that Wall.  Biden leaves the door unlocked for all the Mescans to pour in.  Just lock the Big Beautiful door on the greatest wall ever and immigration is solved.  Man that Lock is Huuuuuuggggeeee.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Yeah, Now Covid is all of a sudden a problem?

For the last 3 years, large portions of Trump supporters didn’t even want to acknowledge it existed.

….and I guess that wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for isn’t doing its’ job 🙄

No the issue with Covid is from day one we said it was a leak from the wuhan lab and you assholes labeled us conspiracy theorists, but now that it’s facts, y’all trying to act like republicans weren’t right about where Covid. Started 

that’s the issue

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, FreeBird said:

No the issue with Covid is from day one we said it was a leak from the wuhan lab and you assholes labeled us conspiracy theorists, but now that it’s facts, y’all trying to act like republicans weren’t right about where Covid. Started 

that’s the issue

Actually, from Day 1; China said the U.S. brought the virus over there to them; then turned around and blamed it on China. [I am reporting to you what was stated very early on.]

Also, from Day 1, for years the administrations prior to that of Trump’s stockpiled a necessary load of recommended equipment to utilize during a pandemic.

The previous Obama administration launched the Global Health Security Unit in 2014 within the White House National Security Council along with a 70-page pandemic response playbook to globally be of assistance should a pandemic occur. 

Donald Trump intelligently ridded the equipment, disbanded the G.H.S.U. teams of scientists and doctors in 2018 and cut their budget. Quoting, “I’m a businessman. I don’t like having thousands of people around when you don’t need them.”

Donald Trump also correctly stated that the numbers in America in early 2020 were down to that of 15 and would soon be zero because his organization was, “on top of it”.

Donald Trump also stated that the Democrats were politicizing the Coronavirus and it was not as serious as it was made to be.

Donald Trump also stated the China Virus would go away in the early months of April 2020 with the warmer weather.

Donald Trump also stated he heard there is a peculiar disinfectant that you inject inside of the body and this rids your body of Covid in somewhere near 15 minutes.

Donald Trump also talked about the light that you can shine at the body and that would do great things.

Donald Trump also stated no one could have known Covid would be so bad; Donald Trump also stated he knew before anyone else how bad Covid was going to be.

Donald Trump stated we had the best numbers in the world as far as Coronavirus testing, “Beautiful numbers”. “More numbers than all the other countries combined.”

Meanwhile, Donald Trump supporters refused to use masks and protested the closing of businesses for one+ months.

”America is free”.

”It is my body, my choice”.

”The Flu is worse than Covid”

So, what have we learned class;

That this is all the Democrats fault and their voters and the Republicans knew all along where the virus originated from, from Day 1 and still failed to stop it.

Imagine That.

8 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Actually, from Day 1; 

Donald Trump intelligently ridded 

Donald Trump also correctly stated 

Donald Trump also stated 

Donald Trump also stated 

Donald Trump also stated 

Donald Trump also talked 

Donald Trump also stated 

Donald Trump stated 

Meanwhile, Donald Trump supporters 

That this is all the Democrats fault and their voters and the Republicans knew all along

AWwwwwwwE...

C'mon now....

why don't you just tell everyone

why you are REEEEEEALLY upset...🙄

PS: Yelling GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

BTW: 🤣