… tick tock TN politicians

golfaddict1

So if they ban guns, do you get to sell them back to the government for what you paid for them?

Who comes and collect them?

Where do the guns go?

Does the government keep them?

Do they burn them? That’s bad for the environment. 

What if you don’t comply? 

What if you can’t find it?

can someone help out?

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So if they ban guns, do you get to sell them back to the government for what you paid for them?

Where do the guns go?

can someone help out?

It will be either a ban going forward on new purchases or from use out in public.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Won’t happen, nor do even Dems want that. Sting, 66 and I certainly don’t as I shared yesterday. 

Another country banned any knife longer than 3 inches, I believe.  They offered no questions asked  for anyone who dropped off illegal knives/blades.  Afterwards, you have it and you’re breaking the law. 

Have a no questions asked return of any guns people would like to depart with.  Tax incentive perhaps from Uncle Sam for purchases with receipt backup.   For non purchased guns returned, I don’t know… offer something.  Tax credit. I don’t think it would be difficult for S&P 500 companies to aid with brand discounts for those who participate.  

Where do the guns go?

Recycling or other options available I’m sure   

See above 

See above 

If you’re found with an illegal or unregistered gun, you’re breaking the law. 

This isn’t late 1930’s… there won’t be search parties looking for your legal guns. 

can someone help out?

Yes.  Vote with your conscience, not your political uniform.   We don’t want your guns, we want change in policy.  

Yes, beyond elementary school age, I’m all for security guards at schools. Absurdity has its limits.   

TN Gov example.   Will TN politics join him?  Time will tell.  

Until then, thoughts and prayers theme and 2A dreams of firing speed of a Springfield model 1861.  

45 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I would actually welcome a gun ban in a blue state so we can see the positive and negative effects in real time and not speculate. Washington I believe is trying or already did.

Here is a small study correlating gun violence to level of gun friendly policies. It’s a good read 

https://www.criminalattorneycincinnati.com/comparing-gun-control-measures-to-gun-related-homicides-by-state/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Here is a small study correlating gun violence to level of gun friendly policies. It’s a good read 

https://www.criminalattorneycincinnati.com/comparing-gun-control-measures-to-gun-related-homicides-by-state/

Hanging breaking ball too, but I’ve already given my worthless opinion above.  I won’t swing.  

• Like 1

The black-on-black murder rate in this country is 5x the rate of the white-on-white. So it seems logical that state with a high black populations will see their murder rates driven up.

Here are the states with the highest percentages of African-Americans in their populations. African-Americans vote overwhelmingly Dem and are thus more likely to live under local (and possibly state) Dem governments.

How does the below list compare to the list of firearm homicide rates?

DC
49.36%
Mississippi
39.21%
Louisiana
34.28%
Georgia
31.7%
Maryland
31.48%
South Carolina
26.49%
Alabama
26.46%
Delaware
22.71%
North Carolina
22.09%
Virginia
20.67%

3 hours ago, concha said:

The black-on-black murder rate in this country is 5x the rate of the white-on-white. So it seems logical that state with a high black populations will see their murder rates driven up.

Here are the states with the highest percentages of African-Americans in their populations. African-Americans vote overwhelmingly Dem and are thus more likely to live under local (and possibly state) Dem governments.

How does the below list compare to the list of firearm homicide rates?

DC
49.36%
Mississippi
39.21%
Louisiana
34.28%
Georgia
31.7%
Maryland
31.48%
South Carolina
26.49%
Alabama
26.46%
Delaware
22.71%
North Carolina
22.09%
Virginia
20.67%

No it isn't and you are a liar. Your stat is complete bullshit.  Really makes one wonder why you ALWAYS bring up black on black crime and never bring up white on white crime.  

Here is a clue.  Most murders are intraracial.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

No it isn't and you are a liar. Your stat is complete bullshit.  Really makes one wonder why you ALWAYS bring up black on black crime and never bring up white on white crime.  

Dear Message Board Piñata Bitch:

I stand corrected. It's higher. "Black homicide rates are seven to eight times those of whites". 

https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/black-black-homicide-psychological-political-perspective

But that's a bit dated. Maybe this is more accurate?

https://everytownresearch.org/issue/gun-violence-black-americans/

Black Americans are disproportionately impacted by gun violence. They experience 10 times the gun homicides, 18 times the gun assault injuries, and nearly 3 times the fatal police shootings of white Americans.

Remember your "intraracial" comment?

So, Dummy, are you familiar with things called "math" and "statistics"?  If the above is true (and it is), what is going to tend to happen to gun violence and homicide rates when the proportion of of blacks in the population increases?  Are you too dishonest to acknowledge the truth or too stupid to figure it out? Probably a bit of both.

20 hours ago, World Citizen said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-data-racial-murder-idUSKCN24I2A9

• 2 weeks later...