Always great news when another klan members takes his trip to hell

Ga96

10 hours ago, Ga96 said:

In this case the former leader of the klan has been reported dead. Ole thomas robb took his trip to hell today. I know the likes of nolegirl and freebird are grieving at the news.

I don’t know who this guy is but was he in the same chapter as Joe Biden’s mentor and best friend? Biden even eulogized this person who was near and dear to him. 

The guy you ask? Robert Byrd the West Virginia KKK member who is passionate about hating Black people and segregation as Joe Biden was. 

you guys voted for a guy whose brother from another mother and truest, dear friend, was one of the leading members of the Ku Klux Klan. 

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2010/06/30/byrds-kkk-history-shows-partisan-double-standard

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t know who this guy is but was he in the same chapter as Joe Biden’s mentor, friend and funeral attendee? Biden even eulogized this person who was near and dead to him. 

The guy you ask? Robert Byrd the West Virginia KKK member who is passionate about hating Black people and segregation as Joe Biden was. 

you guys voted for a guy whose brother from another mother and truest, dear friend, was one of the leading members of the Ku Klux Klan. 

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2010/06/30/byrds-kkk-history-shows-partisan-double-standard

EU7slhSVAAA268D?format=png&name=medium

- Strom Thurmond

Joe Biden on Strom Thurmond:  "One of my closest friends"

UKYUMSDULUI6VKN5T6FVSMYA2A.jpg&w=1200

612full-joe-biden.jpg

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, concha said:

I'll bet Chapped Anus Lips the Wonder Racist has a poster of Thurmond over his bed.

I wonder what his family would say if they knew he called a black military veteran the N word because a Texas high school football team was kicking the shit out of a Louisiana high school football team. Maybe he was auditioning for the New Orleans Klan chapter 

• Like 1

Byrd had a way with words, that’s for sure. 

You learn something new every day huh… well, today I learned a new vile slang.  Starts with white and he enjoyed saying it 2x  (3rd paragraph). 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=121733

If you truly learn from mistakes in the past, congrats.  
I’m not a historian on Byrd.  I only know he apologized.  How serious or meaningful, who knows.  

27 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

If you truly learn from mistakes in the past, congrats.  
I’m not a historian on Byrd.  I only know he apologized.  How serious or meaningful, who knows.  

There's a guy on this site who could learn from this. He has chapped anus lips. He's called a black Marine a n****r and never apologized.  He is openly against inter-racial relationships. He's on your side of the aisle.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

There's a guy on this site who could learn from this. He has chapped anus lips. He's called a black Marine a n****r and never apologized.  He is openly against inter-racial relationships. He's on your side of the aisle.

Not only did he not apologize but he double and triple downed on it. We even pleaded with him to just apologize after so much time has passed and maybe he reflected on it and let his anger get the best of him. He refused. Not just ignore it but said he stands by what he said. It’s the true Chip. It’s what’s in his DNA. It’s how he was raised. It’s normal for him to yell that heinous obscenity at a black person if he disagrees with him. He is an all time racist piece of shit who’s whole existence is to make everyone around him miserable 

36 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not only did he not apologize but he double and triple downed on it. We even pleaded with him to just apologize after so much time has passed and maybe he reflected on it and let his anger get the best of him. He refused. Not just ignore it but said he stands by what he said. It’s the true Chip. It’s what’s in his DNA. It’s how he was raised. It’s normal for him to yell that heinous obscenity at a black person if he disagrees with him. He is an all time racist piece of shit who’s whole existence is to make everyone around him miserable 

That was a doozy (as my sister would say).  He never apologized?  That’s disturbing.  
I hope he deleted that post or admin did.  

He and I have shared many loving texts through the past what 12 years or so?  😂.   When Dad died and we were bantering, I was definitely pissed.   Time marches on.   

He’s never admitted he lied about participating in varsity baseball and football either and I challenged him to prove it and I’d leave the forum for many months prior to HSFB season starting when I’d return.   Crickets.  

But he’s passionate on both sides.  I give him that.  He’s a sports addict like I used to be. 
He wears his heart on his sleeve like me.  He likes to share personal tidbits like me.  He plays tennis like me (past tense for me currently).  He’s a democrat like me and I dig his intensity on driving the nail in or turning the screwdriver if you will.  
*He keeps the board active.  

*It’s off-season, but it’s dead season.  Has it ever been this quiet with a small sampling of posters on this side and on the football side as well?

I’d like to see Canes return and Columbia.  Heck, I’d like to see Rab return.  @Texasballwhere are you?  @ECHS05you doing ok?  Yes I hope.  Now get your ass back on the HSFB side!  😉 

You met Joe right?  I have also.  Now compare the guy you met and chatted with vs his persona on the forum at times (ok at many times).   Persona vs reality Nole.  Just a thought.  

10 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

That was a doozy (as my sister would say).  He never apologized?  That’s disturbing.  
I hope he deleted that post or admin did.  

He and I have shared many loving texts through the past what 12 years or so?  😂.   When Dad died and we were bantering, I was definitely pissed.   Time marches on.   

He’s never admitted he lied about participating in varsity baseball and football either and I challenged him to prove it and I’d leave the forum for many months prior to HSFB season starting when I’d return.   Crickets.  

But he’s passionate on both sides.  I give him that.  He’s a sports addict like I used to be. 
He wears his heart on his sleeve like me.  He likes to share personal tidbits like me.  He plays tennis like me (past tense for me currently).  He’s a democrat like me and I dig his intensity on driving the nail in or turning the screwdriver if you will.  
*He keeps the board active.  

*It’s off-season, but it’s dead season.  Has it ever been this quiet with a small sampling of posters on this side and on the football side as well?

I’d like to see Canes return and Columbia.  Heck, I’d like to see Rab return.  @Texasballwhere are you?  @ECHS05you doing ok?  Yes I hope.  Now get your ass back on the HSFB side!  😉 

You met Joe right?  I have also.  Now compare the guy you met and chatted with vs his persona on the forum at times (ok at many times).   Persona vs reality Nole.  Just a thought.  

Persona vs reality is right. I think when you meet someone you don’t talk about controversial topics. If you are taking the time to meet up, you most likely are talking about the things you agree with and what made you want to meet up in the first place. Which is HSFB. That’s why I feel I can along with anyone on this board in person because there would be no need to talk about abortion, immigration, trans right etc. LMAO. 

Red Zone isn’t passionate. He’s just a hateful piece of shit. Literally wishes death on people he disagrees with. Me, FreeBird, and a slew of republican politicians he has openly advocated for killing ourselves. That’s not passion. That mental illness and red flags for destruction. I wonder if the Capitol police will think it’s funny that he keeps saying he fucking hates that’s bitch and hopes she dies!!! In regards to MTG? 

55 minutes ago, concha said:

...and people still acknowledge you as the real racist of the forum. You were even called a racist on the Yappi forum

Actions will always speak LOUDER than one word.

Open your damn white eyes to the real racists that is your maga party.

We have provided you enough material to prove it, but you are just a pathetic and delusional white supremacist who goes mute at the evidence. Coward!

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Persona vs reality is right. I think when you meet someone you don’t talk about controversial topics. If you are taking the time to meet up, you most likely are talking about the things you agree with and what made you want to meet up in the first place. Which is HSFB. That’s why I feel I can along with anyone on this board in person because there would be no need to talk about abortion, immigration, trans right etc. LMAO. 

Red Zone isn’t passionate. He’s just a hateful piece of shit. Literally wishes death on people he disagrees with. Me, FreeBird, and a slew of republican politicians he has openly advocated for killing ourselves. That’s not passion. That mental illness and red flags for destruction. I wonder if the Capitol police will think it’s funny that he keeps saying he fucking hates that’s bitch and hopes she dies!!! In regards to MTG? 

Ice breaker.  :)   Lunch time.