Grayson (GA) vs John Curtis (LA) (Sat.; 9/9)

ECHS05

Grayson GA vs John Curtis LA  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins, Grayson or John Curtis, and by how much?

• Grayson wins big, by 2+ TDs
    • Grayson wins a close one
    • John Curtis wins in a close one
    • John Curtis wins big, by 2+ TDs

22 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I have Grayson in a tight and hard fought game. Curtis looks to punish teams, and frankly, Grayson has looked punishable so far this year. 

I think it will be a good match up and should be a good game. I'm low key excited to see how it all plays out. Grayson could come alive all at once and really tear that ass up. Who really knows. 

Usually, a person can tell by how the team practiced during the week leading up to the game, but I'm not sure we have anyone here that close to tell us they had some really great practices or whatever. Obviously the travel adds a little drama as well. 

Curtis is like playing Alabama on a smaller scale. They grind the entire game however talented they are.

Rummel was ahead or tied in both games last year vs Curtis going into the 4th quarter and lost by 2 TDs in each game....Curtis just keeps playing. Punt return here, KO return there, blocked punt and short field etc....best way to beat Curtis is jump on them early and make them throw it for 2 or 3 quarters. You don't want to grind with Curtis much.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Yeah which is impressive for BTrail considering they just played Mainland on Monday, and came right back and played again on Thursday vs Clay... thats just 2 days in between games.

Westlake was pretty loaded last year in the secondary and Cville ripped them up 31-0. Im honestly not sure how itll play out... a 28-7 type game probably.

For Cartersville sake, they better hope Westlake and BT go far in the playoffs. That will make them look better....assuming Cartersville wins state again.