Grayson (GA) vs John Curtis (LA) (Sat.; 9/9)

ECHS05

Grayson GA vs John Curtis LA  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins, Grayson or John Curtis, and by how much?

• Grayson wins big, by 2+ TDs
    • Grayson wins a close one
    • John Curtis wins in a close one
    • John Curtis wins big, by 2+ TDs

17 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Where did you watch the 7 on 7 at this year? Tell us more :) 

Twitter was flooded with clips... I remember thinking he was a big guy to be a QB but not bad. I followed a lot of the tourney at AL.com, they followed Hoover closely.

Stop trying to be a smart ass... it doesnt suit you.

4 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

The little RB beast (Chad Alexander) for Landry-Walker rushed for almost 200 yds vs Curtis....scored a TD and had a couple long runs called back. He was electric. Landry-Walker's OL got some push and did make some holes big enough for him to jet through.

That's a little concerning.......

That back was dynamic though. He jumped out on the screen. Reminded me a bit of SJC's back. I don't think there are many of those in the country. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Oh, we're NOT going to count the game against Phenix City last year before Allen? The one we ran ON THIS BOARD. Because I'm pretty sure many watched him struggle in relief in the second half of that game, (you know), considering I ran an entire thread on that game. 

Keep trying though. Again, where did you watch that 7 on 7 at this year? Dying to hear about it. 

Last year... ? You mean 12 months ago?

Again with the trying to be a smart ass... it doesnt work very well for you.

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Twitter was flooded with clips..

Yeah, it's funny, because the thread you started on this page in July has YOU stating otherwise. Why lie? Not even 10 minutes ago in this thread you said you saw him at the 7 on 7, now its backed down to you seeing clips of him after I called you out. 

I'm sure I'll stop being a smartass when you stop lying. It doesn't suit you  

6 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I'm sayin tho! They always at each other necks lol.

Hes got quite the inferiority complex. And as Ive said before hes a very fake person. Most have seen his unstable side... as he litters he board with caps locked LOLs and smiley face emojis... but when hes not being a lunatic, hes trying way too hard to get people to like him. Hes a poser-con man. 

Dont care for fake people.

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Yeah, it's funny, because the thread you started on this page in July has YOU stating otherwise. Why lie? Not even 10 minutes ago in this thread you said you saw him at the 7 on 7, now its backed down to you seeing clips of him after I called you out. 

I'm sure I'll stop being a smartass when you stop lying. It doesn't suit you  

I said I watched him... is that what watching 7on clips on twitter is? 

8 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

That back was dynamic though. He jumped out on the screen. Reminded me a bit of SJC's back. I don't think there are many of those in the country. 

He's pretty shifty.  Hard to see and tackle.

I'll be surprised if he gets anything close to that vs Edna Karr tonight. That's a big game here tonight. Edna Karr is Landry-Walker with a better QB.

Edna Karr is currently #3 in Louisiana. This will be a battle of 2016 state champs.

I'm just thinking Grayson should find some success on the ground if they live up to the hype and national ranking.

... two scenarios

1) I ruffled your feathers so bad you clearly forgot how to type. You quit spelling correctly? Your thoughts weren't coming out right? BUT SIX POSTS IN A ROW?

... orrrr 

2)  you lied. You were called out this time. And now you went back and changed everything to make it seem legit.  

Im going with option 2. I rest my case your honor 

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

6 of the last 7 posts by ECHS on this thread have been edited. Wonder the reasoning for that? Man, SIX? That's gotta be a huge coincidence. Check the lovely time stamps provided by Gridiron.com 

:) 

To borrow your favorite catch phrase... LOL... 

Again... trying way too hard for nothing. As fake as they get.

I edited this one too just for you... just to add this line.

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

... two scenarios

1) I ruffled your feathers so bad you clearly forgot how to type. You quit spelling correctly? Your thoughts weren't coming out right? BUT SIX POSTS IN A ROW?

... orrrr 

2)  you lied. You were called out this time. And now you went back and changed everything to make it seem legit.  

Im going with option 2. I rest my case your honor 

.... yeah, Im sure my feathers look ruffled. 

If you ever caught any before they were edited... youd notice they were all added to, never changed. Either way, it matters 2 shits what you think. 

Im just surprised you havent broken out the LOLOLOL and laughing emojis. Guess I havent ruffled your feathers enough yet.

I have Grayson in a tight and hard fought game. Curtis looks to punish teams, and frankly, Grayson has looked punishable so far this year. 

I think it will be a good match up and should be a good game. I'm low key excited to see how it all plays out. Grayson could come alive all at once and really tear that ass up. Who really knows. 

Usually, a person can tell by how the team practiced during the week leading up to the game, but I'm not sure we have anyone here that close to tell us they had some really great practices or whatever. Obviously the travel adds a little drama as well. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I have Grayson in a tight and hard fought game. Curtis looks to punish teams, and frankly, Grayson has looked punishable so far this year. 

I think it will be a good match up and should be a good game. I'm low key excited to see how it all plays out. Grayson could come alive all at once and really tear that ass up. Who really knows. 

Usually, a person can tell by how the team practiced during the week leading up to the game, but I'm not sure we have anyone here that close to tell us they had some really great practices or whatever. Obviously the travel adds a little drama as well. 

If 1 team wins big, itd have to be Grayson.

But I can see this being a tight one. JC will test Graysons physicality for sure. I think Graysons front 7 is up for it though.

27 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Hes got quite the inferiority complex. And as Ive said before hes a very fake person. Most have seen his unstable side... as he litters he board with caps locked LOLs and smiley face emojis... but when hes not being a lunatic, hes trying way too hard to get people to like him. Hes a poser-con man. 

Dont care for fake people.

I feel you. 

Oh yeah, I just saw were Bartram Trail won 49-28 yesterday.

Cartersville has westlake today and they have 3 D1 guys in their secondary (one safety is going to michigan and the other one is going to mississippi state while the cornerback holds several D1 offers)... How do you think C-Ville will do?

4 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I feel you. 

Oh yeah, I just saw were Bartram Trail won 49-28 yesterday.

Cartersville has westlake today and they have 3 D1 guys in their secondary (one safety is going to michigan and the other one is going to mississippi state while the cornerback holds several D1 offers)... How do you think C-Ville will do?

Yeah which is impressive for BTrail considering they just played Mainland on Monday, and came right back and played again on Thursday vs Clay... thats just 2 days in between games.

Westlake was pretty loaded last year in the secondary and Cville ripped them up 31-0. Im honestly not sure how itll play out... a 28-7 type game probably.