Iowa 19 Penn State 21

steeler01

Just now, concha said:

One of the best games I've ever seen.

Saquon is a fucking beast.

Credit to Iowa. Balls.

PSU should've won that game by 14+, but it's one of those games where a team hangs around by some miracle. 

PSU missing two fg's one blocked and having numerous mistakes all game long in Iowa's territory kepth Iowa close. 

Penn State is a pretender. They would lose to USC again, a team that's beneath Oklahoma Clemson and Alabama. 

There's levels to this shit and Penn State was the worst premier team on ABC this year. By a lot. They don't have a roster to match Clemson, Alabama, Oklahoma. I wouldn't take them over Georgia or Oklahoma St 

Penn state is the Louisville level. Not the playoff level. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Penn State is a pretender. They would lose to USC again, a team that's beneath Oklahoma Clemson and Alabama. 

There's levels to this shit and Penn State was the worst premier team on ABC this year. By a lot. They don't have a roster to match Clemson, Alabama, Oklahoma. I wouldn't take them over Georgia or Oklahoma St 

Disagree, that's a complete team.

Oklahoma would get stomped IMO. Clemson and Bama would be great games with PSU

If USC happens to somehow play Penn State, I'll take PSU any amount.

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I could be wrong, but I'm just not impressed with them and I'm not impressed with Iowa. Penn State drops both Michigan and Ohio st 

This was a trap game.

At night in Iowa on prime time tv. They kicked Iowa's ass everywhere but on the score board. 

I'm not impressed by Iowa, but this is a good win for PSU. You have to escape one or two times during the season when it's set up like this against you

Just now, ATLien12x said:

I just don't see it as a trap game when you know it's an ABC game, you know Iowa beat Michigan last year. You should be ready for that. 

Prime time game on national television on the road against a solid opponent is always tough. PSU just shot themselves in the foot to many times, that happens in these type of games.

Just now, ATLien12x said:

I just don't see it as a trap game when you know it's an ABC game, you know Iowa beat Michigan last year. You should be ready for that. 

Go back through out history and look up the prime time games on national television where the underdog home team gives the visiting team fits or upsets them. It happens almost every time there's that scenario

58 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Penn State is a pretender.

Totally agree. The entire B10 is down this season. Not a really good team in the league and this coming from a Buckeyes fan.

I didn't think PSU was really all that good last season. They parlayed a really fortunate win against OSU -- and it was extremely fortunate, as all OSU had to do was call a timeout rather than rush the FG attempt that was then blocked and returned -- and got a lot of media attention from it. If the Ohio State coaches actually had a brain that game, nobody would be talking about PSU now. But I disgress.

Good teams don't struggle with Iowa. Not this Iowa team. They were pretty good a couple seasons ago, but this current team is mediocre even if playing at home. I think the real truth is that PSU isn't a top level team. No B10 team is a top level team at this point in time.

• Like 1

I don't think any team is dominate this year. They all have flaws. Season is already crazy who would have thought FSU wd be 0-2? Hell VT will give Clemson all they want next week. Not saying they will win but they are tough at home especially playing on espn. Sooners struggled today, USC not impressed at all. OK State lost. Florida escapes. Michigan horrible on offense Bama  can't throw the ball when they will have too. Yep going to be a great fun season