trump Or Death!!

RedZone

• RedZone changed the title to trump Or Death!!
14 hours ago, RedZone said:

These maga morons  never cease to amaze with their Cult Flags.

....they seriously try to outdo each other for the Grand Prize of being King Maggot!

Screenshot (38).png

I never in my wildest dreams though I see a modern day cult in America.....even worse one that worships a orange bullshit artist...f*in CRAZY....and Trump could care less about the morons that love him (they just need to keep feeding him money when he begs)...he's too in love with himself....😥

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I never in my wildest dreams though I see a modern day cult in America.....even worse one that worships a orange bullshit artist...f*in CRAZY....and Trump could care less about the morons that love him (they just need to keep feeding him money when he begs)...he's too in love with himself....😥

Cult lmao, u guys sticking each other with synringes of koolaid for last 4 years calling us a cult lmao now that’s classic 😂 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Cult lmao, u guys sticking each other with synringes of koolaid for last 4 years calling us a cult lmao now that’s classic 😂 

of course it's a cult....who else would support a lying rapist who incited an insurrection....not to mention the guy told over 30,000 lies during his Presidency....anyone who would support such a person is in a cult....the Orange Clown Clut...😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Kinda wish I was so pathetic to be one of those that are making bank off of those trump idiots. Telling lies and spitting out racist and prejudice bs can make you rich thanks to trumpets.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Kinda wish I was so pathetic to be one of those that are making bank off of those trump idiots. Telling lies and spitting out racist and prejudice bs can make you rich thanks to trumpets.

Hello Fox “news”

The insanity defense comment received much laughter from the panel… they know, yet need to be conductors of the Fox “cult” symphony.  

On 8/1/2023 at 9:43 PM, RedZone said:

These maga morons  never cease to amaze with their Cult Flags.

....they seriously try to outdo each other for the Grand Prize of being King Maggot!

Screenshot (38).png

Could you imagine what fox news and the maga republican moron reactions would be if Joe Biden supporters displayed Biden or Death flags, Joe Biden is God flags, and Confederate Battlefield flags with Joe Biden's picture on it at political rallies?

I promise you these maga morons would form yet another committee to BAN all these flags. 

That's all these maga people do is form fucking committees and waste our time. 

This is a totally brainless cult like this country has never seen before.