Keep Voting Dem and Wondering Why Things Suck for You

concha

20 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

any proof??....of course not....🙄

Yeah China just values the crack addict Hunter’s expertise. Gtfo

From 2013 through 2018 Hunter Biden and his company brought in about $11 million via his roles as an attorney and a board member with a Ukrainian firm accused of bribery and his work with a Chinese businessman now accused of fraud, according to an NBC News analysis of a copy of Biden’s hard drive and iCloud account and documents released by Republicans on two Senate committees. 

The documents and the analysis, which don’t show what he did to earn millions from his Chinese partners, raise questions about national security, business ethics and potential legal exposure. In December 2020, Biden acknowledged in a statement that he was the subject of a federal investigation into his taxes. NBC News was first to report that an ex-business partner had warned Biden he should amend his tax returns to disclose $400,000 in income from the Ukrainian firm, Burisma. GOP congressional sources also say that if Republicans take back the House this fall, they’ll demand more documents and probe whether any of Biden’s income went to his father, President Joe Biden.

IMG_0215.jpeg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Yeah China just values the crack addict Hunter’s expertise. Gtfo

From 2013 through 2018 Hunter Biden and his company brought in about $11 million via his roles as an attorney and a board member with a Ukrainian firm accused of bribery and his work with a Chinese businessman now accused of fraud, according to an NBC News analysis of a copy of Biden’s hard drive and iCloud account and documents released by Republicans on two Senate committees. 

The documents and the analysis, which don’t show what he did to earn millions from his Chinese partners, raise questions about national security, business ethics and potential legal exposure. In December 2020, Biden acknowledged in a statement that he was the subject of a federal investigation into his taxes. NBC News was first to report that an ex-business partner had warned Biden he should amend his tax returns to disclose $400,000 in income from the Ukrainian firm, Burisma. GOP congressional sources also say that if Republicans take back the House this fall, they’ll demand more documents and probe whether any of Biden’s income went to his father, President Joe Biden.

IMG_0215.jpeg

you got BIG nothing burger.....enjoy!...😉

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Warrior said:

they’ll demand more documents and probe whether any of Biden’s income went to his father, President Joe Biden.

So they have no idea whether or not it happened but they’re gonna go searching for a crime? I’ve heard that’s a bullshit thing to do, I just can’t seem to remember who told me…

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Warrior said:

PHILLY LOOTING UPDATE:

Soros-funded DA Larry Krasner says he will go easy on looters if he determines that they’re good people

Not a good look Warrior… and Krasner’s Mom is Catholic fyi, but I 100 pct guarantee the writer of this wasn’t aware or wouldn’t care anyway… or was it your summary?  
Sensationalism sells as does well… I don’t need to say it, on the right.   Just mention code word Soros.  Krasner name was icing on the cake in this example.   Chum daily double to the right’s frenzy folk.   

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

So… you mean the same thing every judge does for every case? The shit you get worked up about is ludicrous.

Irrelevant unfortunately, see 👆

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Not a good look Warrior… and Krasner’s Mom is Catholic fyi, but I 100 pct guarantee the writer of this wasn’t aware or wouldn’t care anyway… or was it your summary?  
Sensationalism sells as does well… I don’t need to say it, on the right.   Just mention code word Soros.  Krasner name was icing on the cake in this example.   Chum daily double to the right’s frenzy folk.   

I thought justice was blind?

https://x.com/endwokeness/status/1709599534441963584?s=46

5 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You may not like it but it’s accurate.

And it’s also bullshit because they’re taking something that’s done in every case for every criminal and making it look like Democrats are giving special treatment to certain groups of people. And you lap it up and spread it around like a good little welching 🐑

7 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

And it’s also bullshit because they’re taking something that’s done in every case for every criminal and making it look like Democrats are giving special treatment to certain groups of people. And you lap it up and spread it around like a good little welching 🐑

So we can just pick and choose which looters to prosecute and which ones we choose not to…I’m sure all the business owners feel so much safer and those Criminals will think twice. 

36 minutes ago, Warrior said:

So we can just pick and choose which looters to prosecute and which ones we choose not to…I’m sure all the business owners feel so much safer and those Criminals will think twice. 

He literally said that he’d hold them accountable. He used those exact words. He’s saying first-time offenders will be dealt with more leniently and repeat offenders more harshly. No fucking shit. That’s the American justice system… we have minimum and maximum sentences. 

Nobody said anything about not prosecuting them and we literally have it on tape. You hear what you want to hear.

2 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

He literally said that he’d hold them accountable. He used those exact words. He’s saying first-time offenders will be dealt with more leniently and repeat offenders more harshly. No fucking shit. That’s the American justice system… we have minimum and maximum sentences. 

Nobody said anything about not prosecuting them and we literally have it on tape. You hear what you want to hear.

So why aren’t you beating your chest for all the 1st time offenders from Jan 6th sitting in a cell 2 years later…hypocrite pos