Keep Voting Dem and Wondering Why Things Suck for You

concha

On 10/6/2023 at 9:34 AM, Slotback Right said:

Interesting stuff, Golfaddict, I learned a lot. I definitely will be watching for the results election day (15th). Thanks for that, and now that the light is coming in the south windows, this vampire is going to bed.  🙃 Later.

My wife (with sexy fingernails :)) is en route to Frankfurt now.  

On the 15th,  she and our daughter will be voting for Tusk here.  I’ll keep you updated on the election.   

Update:  Now if I can hang on, I’ll chat with them in Koeln… passing out to Bloomberg TV.   

IMG_6474.jpeg

IMG_6472.png

• Like 1

On 10/6/2023 at 9:34 AM, Slotback Right said:

Interesting stuff, Golfaddict, I learned a lot. I definitely will be watching for the results election day (15th). Thanks for that, and now that the light is coming in the south windows, this vampire is going to bed.  🙃 Later.

Title for Hurkasz!  So far so good.  👍🏻 😊

Step 2, beat Moldova at home in a big Euro Qualifier

1-1 draw at home 

My wife and daughter are currently on line to vote… been over an hour wait and looking like maybe 1.5 to 2 hrs total wait time.  

Voted and quite anxious for the results 

Rainy and cold also, but glad to see a big turnout though. 

IMG_6559.jpeg

IMG_6561.jpeg

IMG_6562.jpeg

IMG_6563.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Nice to see some democrats doing some critical thinking and understanding it’s results not the messenger.

https://x.com/tbooneus/status/1713242024525046200?s=46

Imagine how much better life would be had Democrats realized these things when they were actually happening.

These fucking muppets and sheep would rather run a cheese grater over their dicks than accept obvious, common-sense ideas. Why? Because far-left Dem pols and "journalists" lied to them. Constantly. For years. And they were only too happy to eat up all the shit like it was chocolate ice cream.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Chamath Palihapitiya highlights President Trump's remarkable Middle East peace agreement via the Abraham Accords, underscores the growing need for a U.S. border wall, and points out the corporate media's lies about Jared Kushner.

: "As a Democrat, who has been left homeless, who is now definitely in the center, but probably leaning increasingly right, I'm left yet again with an appreciation, despite the messenger of the message, of the Trump administration, because what those guys did, was pretty incredible. In hindsight, these Abraham Accords, the accords with Israel and the GCC, the almost accord between Israel and Saudi, to really be able to find a long-lasting peace. He's just a real example for the world. And those guys did a lot of really great work."

: "It's a miracle when you look at it. Listen, I'm no fan of Trump, but if you objectively look at what they did, it was great work." Chamath then asks if 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' is causing more damage than President Trump, with the left and the media's bias against the messenger overshadowing the importance of the message?

: "I think the answer is yes... So much of the work that happened in that administration turned out to have been right... The work on the border wall, we didn't like the messenger. So, we killed the message. Turned out it was right. Issuing long-term debt to refinance when rates were at zero. We didn't like the messenger, so we killed the message. A structural peace deal in the Middle East. We didn't like the messenger, so we killed the message... When are we going to actually take the time to look past who was saying things and actually listen to them word for word? ...If you listen to this

podcast, the most important thing that is resoundingly obvious about

is that he is incredibly thoughtful and incredibly competent. And why did we have to spend years being fed all of these stupid lies? Because one can judge for oneself. But Jared Kushner is thoughtful. He's smart. And I thought to myself, I was fed all these lies for years about how this guy was moping around in the shadows and this and that, and it was all not true." Raise your hand if you prefer “Mean Tweets” to war breaking out around the world.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Title for Hurkasz!  So far so good.  👍🏻 😊

Step 2, beat Moldova at home in a big Euro Qualifier

1-1 draw at home 

My wife and daughter are currently on line to vote… been over an hour wait and looking like maybe 1.5 to 2 hrs total wait time.  

Voted and quite anxious for the results 

Rainy and cold also, but glad to see a big turnout though. 

IMG_6559.jpeg

IMG_6561.jpeg

IMG_6562.jpeg

IMG_6563.jpeg

Looks like a split decision in the Polish election. Both sides claim victory, but it appears that no party got enough seats to rule by themselves. A ruling coalition must be negotiated.

The (exit) poll results showed the ruling nationalist conservative Law and Justice party with 36.6% of the votes cast, the opposition Civic Coalition, led by Donald Tusk, with 31%, the centrist Third Way coalition with 13.5%, the Left party with 8.6% and the far-right Confederation with 6.4%...

According to Ipsos, the ruling Law and Justice party of Jaroslaw Kaczynski appeared to have obtained 198 seats, a sharp fall from the current slim majority it has held for the past eight years. Even with the far-right Confederation party, it would not have a majority.

Still, the party's campaign manager, Joachim Brudzinski, said Monday morning in an interview on the RMF FM radio broadcaster that his party won and would try to build a government led by Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki.

“No matter how you look at it, we won,” Brudzinski said.

It will fall to President Andrzej Duda, an ally of Law and Justice, to tap a party to try to build a government.

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/poland-waits-final-election-result-after-ruling-party-104003836

But it seems like Tusk's party has a better chance to form a coalition.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Looks like a split decision in the Polish election. Both sides claim victory, but it appears that no party got enough seats to rule by themselves. A ruling coalition must be negotiated.

The (exit) poll results showed the ruling nationalist conservative Law and Justice party with 36.6% of the votes cast, the opposition Civic Coalition, led by Donald Tusk, with 31%, the centrist Third Way coalition with 13.5%, the Left party with 8.6% and the far-right Confederation with 6.4%...

According to Ipsos, the ruling Law and Justice party of Jaroslaw Kaczynski appeared to have obtained 198 seats, a sharp fall from the current slim majority it has held for the past eight years. Even with the far-right Confederation party, it would not have a majority.

Still, the party's campaign manager, Joachim Brudzinski, said Monday morning in an interview on the RMF FM radio broadcaster that his party won and would try to build a government led by Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki.

“No matter how you look at it, we won,” Brudzinski said.

It will fall to President Andrzej Duda, an ally of Law and Justice, to tap a party to try to build a government.

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/poland-waits-final-election-result-after-ruling-party-104003836

But it seems like Tusk's party has a better chance to form a coalition.

Thanks for the info.  I’ll be reviewing today for sure.  

Bloomberg reported that Orban lost an ally, so that’s a very good sign from my side of the aisle for Poland and the EU.