Keep Voting Dem and Wondering Why Things Suck for You

concha

It's about control.

It's about keeping people down, lying to them and making them shame one another to keep the votes coming.

The fucking hypocrisy and dishonesty of this evil bitch are just breathtaking.

Chicago Teachers Union President Opposes School Choice, Except for Her Child

Stacy Davis-Gates is President of the Chicago Teachers Union (CTU) and a prominent opponent of school choice.

Except, of course, for her own child.

Public schools are failing Illinois students miserably. While teachers push Critical Race Theory and the sexualization of children in schools, academic rigor continues to slip lower and lower.

The Illinois State Board of Education’s report card is dreadful.

In 30 schools in Illinois, not a single student can read at grade level, 22 of which are in the City of Chicago.

In 53 schools, not a single student can do math at grade level, 33 of which are in  Chicago.

But for parents hoping that school choice is an option, Davis-Gates and CTU led the charge to kill Illinois’ Invest in Kids Act.

According to the Illinois State Board of Education, “Public Act 100-465 established the Illinois Invest in Kids Act. The Act includes a five-year tax credit scholarship program for eligible students who attend qualified nonpublic schools in Illinois.” The Act has served as the state’s sole school choice option since 2017.

According to the CTU,  “It must be ‘game over’” for the program.”

Public funds should be for public schools that serve all children.
It must be “game over” for IL’s voucher program; the Invest in Kids Act must sunset as intended by the IL General Assembly after this school year!

JOIN THE MOVEMENT! https://t.co/BFdvr8nkPs

— Chicago Teachers Union (@CTULocal1) May 16, 2023

SubX News reports, however,  that Davis-Gates does support public education alternatives for some children: her own. One of her children attends a private Catholic high school in Chicago.

WirePoints reports on what Davis-Gates has said about families in need who want to provide the same opportunities for their children:

I’m also a mother, my children go to the Chicago public school, she said in a webinar. “These are things that help to legitimize my space within the coalition but also helps to amplify my voice as a leader in labor because a white dude whose kids go to school in the suburbs can’t really have that same voice in the same way.”

When asked in an interview if she had concerns about school-choice and privatization supporters running for the school board, she said, “Yes, we are concerned about the encroachment of fascists in Chicago. We are concerned about the marginalization of public education through the eyes of those who’ve never intended for Black people to be educated. So we’re going to fight tooth and nail to make sure that type of fascism and racism does not exist on our Board of Education.”

Davis-Gates’ hypocrisy is on full display on X.

F5BUf95XwAAm8Ib-430x600.jpg Screenshot: @stacydavisgates/Twitter F5BUfo9WAAAf-8M-600x402.jpg Screenshot: @stacydavisgates/Twitter F5BUfbMWUAA5e4a-548x600.jpg Screenshot: @stacydavisgates/Twitter F5BUf0NWoAAzOAF-1-600x337.jpg Screenshot: @stacydavisgates/Twitter

From 2013: “Chicago Public School Teachers: 39% enroll their own children in private schools, more than three times the national average.” pic.twitter.com/oeGVWpgEB0

— Corey A. DeAngelis, school choice evangelist (@DeAngelisCorey) September 3, 2023

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

You can't be serious posting this while florida and texas are turning into wastelands of education. Pretty soon those kids won't qualify to attend college.

He is serious.  Stupid but serious.  Imagine anybody who supports Trump having the nerve to comment on anything education related.  Also imagine searching the internet for ANYTHING that you can use to throw shit at the wall and say Democrats evil...and all because he knows nothing but hate.  Notice he NEVER says what is great about Republicans, it's always about how bad Democrats are.  And NEVER EVER explain exactly why?  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

You can't be serious posting this while florida and texas are turning into wastelands of education. Pretty soon those kids won't qualify to attend college.

Shut up, Dummy.

“Florida is taking a stand for empowering students, parents and educators to focus on creating opportunities for our younger generations,” the governor said on May 15 at a bill-signing event in Sarasota.

Supporting his case is the state’s No. 1 ranking in education by U.S. News & World Report, released last month and now a talking point on the “DeSantis for President” website.

The publication rated Florida the top state for higher education and 14th-best for grades pre-K-12. Combined, the two components gave Florida the top ranking overall, based on a U.S. News scoring system that considers such factors as graduation rates, test scores, costs and student debt.

Texas has the highest rate of English Language Learners in the country. Not sure if you are remotely bright enough to connect the dots on that one.

The percentage of public school students in the United States who were English learners (ELs) was higher in fall 2020 (10.3 percent, or 5.0 million students) than in fall 2010 (9.2 percent, or 4.5 million students). In fall 2020, the percentage of public school students who were ELs ranged from 0.7 percent in West Virginia to 20.1 percent in Texas.

• Haha 1

Just now, World Citizen said:

He is serious.  Stupid but serious.  Imagine anybody who supports Trump having the nerve to comment on anything education related.  Also imagine searching the internet for ANYTHING that you can use to throw shit at the wall and say Democrats evil...and all because he knows nothing but hate.  Notice he NEVER says what is great about Republicans, it's always about how bad Democrats are.  And NEVER EVER explain exactly why?  

You are incapable of feeling shame for shilling for these kind of people. You are beyond a useful idiot.

50 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

It's a lot them unfortunately. Will run the country into the ground as long as they are on top spreading their ignorance and racism.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

These reprehensible fucks will just completely ignore the state of our inner cities at the hands of the party they fellate so slavishly.

My fan girl WC will beg for evidence. Well, I just gave some to that stupid fuck. But guess what, he doesn't fucking care. Predictable as the sun rising in the east. Almost guaranteed that given the opportunity, he'd vote for that lying, hypocritical bitch and smile while he gives the finger to all the poor kids suffering under her.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, concha said:

It's about control.

It's about keeping people down, lying to them and making them shame one another to keep the votes coming.

The fucking hypocrisy and dishonesty of this evil bitch are just breathtaking.

Chicago Teachers Union President Opposes School Choice, Except for Her Child

Stacy Davis-Gates is President of the Chicago Teachers Union (CTU) and a prominent opponent of school choice.

Except, of course, for her own child.

Public schools are failing Illinois students miserably. While teachers push Critical Race Theory and the sexualization of children in schools, academic rigor continues to slip lower and lower.

The Illinois State Board of Education’s report card is dreadful.

In 30 schools in Illinois, not a single student can read at grade level, 22 of which are in the City of Chicago.

In 53 schools, not a single student can do math at grade level, 33 of which are in  Chicago.

But for parents hoping that school choice is an option, Davis-Gates and CTU led the charge to kill Illinois’ Invest in Kids Act.

According to the Illinois State Board of Education, “Public Act 100-465 established the Illinois Invest in Kids Act. The Act includes a five-year tax credit scholarship program for eligible students who attend qualified nonpublic schools in Illinois.” The Act has served as the state’s sole school choice option since 2017.

According to the CTU,  “It must be ‘game over’” for the program.”

Public funds should be for public schools that serve all children.
It must be “game over” for IL’s voucher program; the Invest in Kids Act must sunset as intended by the IL General Assembly after this school year!

JOIN THE MOVEMENT! https://t.co/BFdvr8nkPs

— Chicago Teachers Union (@CTULocal1) May 16, 2023

SubX News reports, however,  that Davis-Gates does support public education alternatives for some children: her own. One of her children attends a private Catholic high school in Chicago.

WirePoints reports on what Davis-Gates has said about families in need who want to provide the same opportunities for their children:

I’m also a mother, my children go to the Chicago public school, she said in a webinar. “These are things that help to legitimize my space within the coalition but also helps to amplify my voice as a leader in labor because a white dude whose kids go to school in the suburbs can’t really have that same voice in the same way.”

When asked in an interview if she had concerns about school-choice and privatization supporters running for the school board, she said, “Yes, we are concerned about the encroachment of fascists in Chicago. We are concerned about the marginalization of public education through the eyes of those who’ve never intended for Black people to be educated. So we’re going to fight tooth and nail to make sure that type of fascism and racism does not exist on our Board of Education.”

Davis-Gates’ hypocrisy is on full display on X.

F5BUf95XwAAm8Ib-430x600.jpg Screenshot: @stacydavisgates/Twitter F5BUfo9WAAAf-8M-600x402.jpg Screenshot: @stacydavisgates/Twitter F5BUfbMWUAA5e4a-548x600.jpg Screenshot: @stacydavisgates/Twitter F5BUf0NWoAAzOAF-1-600x337.jpg Screenshot: @stacydavisgates/Twitter

From 2013: “Chicago Public School Teachers: 39% enroll their own children in private schools, more than three times the national average.” pic.twitter.com/oeGVWpgEB0

— Corey A. DeAngelis, school choice evangelist (@DeAngelisCorey) September 3, 2023

back to Chicago Don??....you love that city don't you....looking to move there??....🤡

2 hours ago, concha said:

These reprehensible fucks will just completely ignore the state of our inner cities at the hands of the party they fellate so slavishly.

My fan girl WC will beg for evidence. Well, I just gave some to that stupid fuck. But guess what, he doesn't fucking care. Predictable as the sun rising in the east. Almost guaranteed that given the opportunity, he'd vote for that lying, hypocritical bitch and smile while he gives the finger to all the poor kids suffering under her.

LOL...LOL....Don Rickels on a ROLL!!....🤡

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12478997/deadliest-cities-world-mexico.html

Danger across the border: Nine Mexican cities place among the top 10 deadliest in the world

New Orleans, the only non-Mexican city in the list, was ranked eighth with 70.6 homicides per 100,000 inhabitants

Mayor of New Orleans

Description

LaToya Cantrell is an American politician serving as the Mayor of New Orleans, Louisiana since May 7, 2018. A Democrat, Cantrell is the first woman to hold the office. Before becoming mayor, Cantrell represented District B on the New Orleans City Council from 2012 to 2018. Wikipedia
Born: 1972 (age 51 years), Los Angeles, CA
Office: Mayor of New Orleans since 2018

The current members of the New Orleans City Council:[3]

Officers:

District Name Party
A Joseph I. Giarrusso III DEM
B Lesli Harris DEM
C Freddie King III DEM
D Eugene J. Green DEM
E Oliver Thomas DEM
At-large Division 1 Helena Moreno DEM
At-large Division 2 Jean Paul "JP" Morrell DEM

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, concha said:

The democrat voters are a weird bunch. Half of them don’t feel any effects of the policies they put in place. And the other half only feels the effects. If you are rich, then you don’t care about gender mutilation, killing babies, illegals pouring in, inflation crushing middle and lower class, etc. and the poor voters only vote that way because they are thrown scraps in the form of government dependence, and propaganda about the other party.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

On 9/4/2023 at 12:24 PM, World Citizen said:

I haven’t read the comment below yours yet but I can see it’s Concha and I predict he’s going to show off that sophisticated vocabulary of his, 

yet again . . .

• Haha 3

On 9/4/2023 at 1:41 PM, concha said:

@concha 

Please, try to relax for awhile before you drive yourself mad worrying about the Democrats: 

I listen to these types of sessions at night when sleeping.

Maybe, they could help you as well 🙂

In fact, I invite all of you to at least try it. They work really well for me with a pair of headphones 🎧 on.

7 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

IMG_7074.thumb.jpeg.aa33e38fa6159cfa96c1382b2c2bc485.jpeg
Yep, I knew Concha would say something mean.

IMG_7075.thumb.jpeg.8ee7bf62005f12757a7d3a3af2bb8d61.jpeg

It’s like he constantly on an ALL CAPS RAGE, all the time 😞 That must be exhausting at some point 😒

Is it exhausting trying to make a counterpoint or defend your own? Appears so.

Why should I be nice to a shill who is only too happy to promote the very party that has spent its entire existence shitting on his own community?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Is it exhausting trying to make a counterpoint or defend your own? Appears so.

Why should I be nice to a shill who is only too happy to promote the very party that has spent its entire existence shitting on his own community?

I guess not,

You don’t have to be if you don’t want to 🙂 I just worry about you sometimes.

• Haha 1