Another example of how ruthless the AHSAA is. Tuscaloosa county forfeits a game.

HooverOutlaw

2 Tuscaloosa County players were named Buffalo Wild Wings players of the week 1 for offense 1 for defense. They both each got a $25 00 gift cards to eat chicken wings. The AHSAA found out and ruled them as professional players. Tuscaloosa County forfeited a game because of that.

From the article.

We got a call from the (Alabama High School Athletic Association) that we had some athletes recognized by receiving some cards to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings,” Winegarden said. “Since they received those gift cards, it broke their status as amateur athletes. 

Per AHSAA this made them professional payed athletes which is illegal. 

https://www.al.com/sports/2023/09/alabama-high-school-forfeits-football-game-over-gift-cards-to-players-it-is-schools-responsibility.html

So to you idiots which are just a couple in Georgia that claim I'm wrong the AHSAA can't be that strict. Read this article and see that your state is the wild west compared to the at times the NAZI Germany like AHSAA.

This same logic applies to transfers and recruiting. It would take the AHSAA about 1 week to shut down the open recruiting in Gwinnett County.  

Now Fred who follows me around like a jilted love sick jr high school girl after a break up will come posting some stuff about how honorable Grayson is. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

2 Tuscaloosa County players were named Buffalo Wild Wings players of the week 1 for offense 1 for defense. They both each got a $25 00 gift cards to eat chicken wings. The AHSAA found out and ruled them as professional players. Tuscaloosa County forfeited a game because of that.

From the article.

We got a call from the (Alabama High School Athletic Association) that we had some athletes recognized by receiving some cards to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings,” Winegarden said. “Since they received those gift cards, it broke their status as amateur athletes. 

https://www.al.com/sports/2023/09/alabama-high-school-forfeits-football-game-over-gift-cards-to-players-it-is-schools-responsibility.html

So to you idiots which are just a couple in Georgia that claim I'm wrong the AHSAA can't be that strict. Read this article and see that your state is the wild west compared to the at times the NAZI Germany like AHSAA.

This same logic applies to transfers and recruiting. It would take the AHSAA about 1 week to shut down the open recruiting in Gwinnett County.  

Now Fred who follows me around like a jilted love sick jr high school girl after a break up will come posting some stuff about how honorable Grayson is. Lol

That is kinda ridiculous.  This should be appealed.

14 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

From the article.

Ah contraire, it is you that is is obsessed with and follows me and my school around with a magnifying glass. Heck, you post stuff from Ga and Gwinnett sources before I've even had a chance to see them.  That's pretty obsessed for someone that LIVES IN ANOTHER STATE!  Me on the other hand, doesn't give a flying flip about what happens in your state or to your school unless and until you either play us (and lose, so far twice one of which was to a coach and team you derided every chance you got) OR you start attacking me and my school.  Alabama football in general is so far beneath Georgia football it is laughable and yet you always try to build it and you up against us.  All of us see it.  Sad really.

On 9/15/2023 at 8:03 AM, HooverOutlaw said:

That is absolutely retarded. 

On 9/15/2023 at 8:03 AM, HooverOutlaw said:

From the article.

Are you insinuating that our ole buddy, ole pal Frederick's, gate swings both ways?🥴

I got a MORE asinine one for you. Back in the day, Burt Reynold's ole alma mater was breeezing along, kicking the crap outa EVERYBODY down in the Southeast Georgia swampland. And one of the guidance counselors at the school, found a clerical error on one of the players records, regarding his age. The counselor turned the error into the GHSA. And in their infinite wisdom, proclaimed that the 12-0 Waycross Bulldogs must FORFEIT ALL GAMES in which he participated. Which happened to be TWELVE! And the odds-on favorite to win the state championship, was GONE with the WIND!

• Sad 1