BOOM….or should I say DOOM

I AM IRONMAN

13 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Loved that show…damn now I’m hungry! Fact check…you wouldn’t play Delbarton 2x in a season

Hard to believe it’s been 10 years since James Gondalfini passed away.  Today is his birthday.  

Their chat was odd about sports.  AJ’s school lost to Delbarton 2x as you mentioned and i think AJ went to a public school as well.   🤔

The follow-up was about poor line play and then a Chinese player will keep Delbarton strong?  

Tony also mentions height about football kids in HS, 7 feet tall. 

In AI voice, “we talking about 🏈 or 🏀?  😂 

• Like 1

On 9/18/2023 at 10:20 AM, golfaddict1 said:

Hard to believe it’s been 10 years since James Gondalfini passed away.  Today is his birthday.  

Their chat was odd about sports.  AJ’s school lost to Delbarton 2x as you mentioned and i think AJ went to a public school as well.   🤔

The follow-up was about poor line play and then a Chinese player will keep Delbarton strong?  

Tony also mentions height about football kids in HS, 7 feet tall. 

In AI voice, “we talking about 🏈 or 🏀?  😂 

Has it been TEN YEARS since he was in Zero Dark Thirty? DAYUM, times flies when you're OLDER than DIRT!

On 9/17/2023 at 5:08 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

As in Doomsday Defense part deaux.  Is there any type of cap for coaches salary because JJ should give Dan Quinn a blank check!

it’s been said last year and Romo said  it again….Micah “game wrecker” Parsons is the closest thing since LT.  Can’t argue…kid is a BEAST💪

Isn’t Dan Quinn the Defensive genius whose defense blew a 28-3 lead in the Superbowl?…. 🤣

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Isn’t Dan Quinn the Defensive genius whose defense blew a 28-3 lead in the Superbowl?…. 🤣

Look up Dallas D rank past few years…one of the best around…players will kill for this guy…Jerry should pay him whatever he wants to stay DC ( who wouldn’t want to head up this D?) no cap on coaches right? Pay him a HC salary…fuck, give him even more!

great vision getting Stephan Gilmore. His coaching of the pups is invaluable 

@DBP66…..keep me honest here. Bad loss but Derond Bland cb2 and Jordan Lewis slot should fill in admirably.  #depth #nextwarriorup

11 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Look up Dallas D rank past few years…one of the best around…players will kill for this guy…Jerry should pay him whatever he wants to stay DC ( who wouldn’t want to head up this D?) no cap on coaches right? Pay him a HC salary…fuck, give him even more!

great vision getting Stephan Gilmore. His coaching of the pups is invaluable 

@DBP66…..keep me honest here. Bad loss but Derond Bland cb2 and Jordan Lewis slot should fill in admirably.  #depth #nextwarriorup

Amen with the Gilmore signing...it's paying off big time right now...and Lewis and Bland will be fine out there as long as we keep that pass rush going we'll be fine...and Dan is the MAN!....it's all about his defense!!

• Like 1