Horsefly 6A TXHSFB top 10 wk 5

Horsefly

3 hours ago, Texasball said:

This will be interesting game - I don't believe Westlake can keep up.  I hope they prove me wrong!

Lake Travis defense might allow Westlake to stick around or possibly win.  

I think the Lake Travis offense will just be to much as Westlake would likely need 50-60 points to keep up.  The Lake Travis defense may have some holes that will allow some breakaway scores here or there but not that many.  Not to mention Lake Travis has 2 weeks of game planning and practice specifically for Westlake going into this with the bye week.  

3 hours ago, DiaTX said:

I think the Lake Travis offense will just be to much as Westlake would likely need 50-60 points to keep up.  The Lake Travis defense may have some holes that will allow some breakaway scores here or there but not that many.  Not to mention Lake Travis has 2 weeks of game planning and practice specifically for Westlake going into this with the bye week.  

Should be a heck of a game. LT defense has got to get better, there is no way around that.

5 hours ago, Horsefly said:

If westlake can't take LT this week then I don't know when they ever will.  That being said, I will take LT by 10.

Westlake's best shot was 2012. LT was depleted with injuries, and LT pulled away on a late-game 4th down play to win 14-11. Ever since then, I have never once doubted LT would win.