The moment you realize you have been duped your whole life

Nolebull813

20 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Like I said. If you wrote a book about the slavery in the world from the beginning of time, the chapter on America would be so small you would have to look at the index to find it. 

Maybe so, although that would be like me saying if you wrote a book about the war crimes in the world since the beginning of time, the chapter on Japan would be so small you would have to look at the index to find it.

Or, if you wrote a book about the terrorist | Military attacks in the world since the beginning of time, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor and Hiroshima and Nagasaki would be so small you would have to look at the index to find it.

🙂😐😕🙁☹️🫠

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Maybe so, although that would be like me saying if you wrote a book about the war crimes in the world since the beginning of time, the chapter on Japan would be so small you would have to look at the index to find it.

Or, if you wrote a book about the terrorist | Military attacks in the world since the beginning of time, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor and Hiroshima and Nagasaki would be so small you would have to look at the index to find it.

🙂😐😕🙁☹️🫠

Which might be why Japan's war crime issues are rarely brought up on here except in response to occasional bullshit you might bring up.

The left's narrative of 1619 and "America's original sin" are silly when the whole history of slavery and the country are considered.  Slavery has been around for eons. All races, colors and creeds have suffered it and committed the sin of it. The very black slaves brought to the New World were only slaves to begin with because of fellow blacks who enslaved and sold them.  It was a small minority of whites in the colonies (and later states) that owned them. There were even some blacks who owned fellow blacks (and a few owned large numbers).

Large numbers of whites who never owned slaves died in the war that freed them. And do you know where you find widespread slavery to this day? Much is centered in Africa. To the tune of millions of people.

525px-Maps_Global_Slavery_Index_2019.png

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, concha said:

Jazz hands.

Was anything she stated in the video wrong?

I don’t know because I didn’t watch it. If someone says racism “wasn’t a thing when they were growing up” after literally winning a court settlement from her school district after suing for racism, I don’t tend to waste my time listening to anything else they have to say. She’s a grifter like the rest of them… or do you have another explanation for what I posted? What is it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I don’t know because I didn’t watch it. If someone says racism “wasn’t a thing when they were growing up” after literally winning a court settlement from her school district after suing for racism, I don’t tend to waste my time listening to anything else they have to say. She’s a grifter like the rest of them… or do you have another explanation for what I posted? What is it?

I paid attention to the actual video - which was the thread topic - rather than jumping right to attacking the messenger making it. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

I paid attention to the actual video - which was the thread topic - rather than jumping right to attacking the messenger making it. 

Oh. I don’t click random videos with little to no information around them.

So you did look at what I posted though. What’s your explanation for it?

37 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Oh. I don’t click random videos with little to no information around them.

So you did look at what I posted though. What’s your explanation for it?

No. i didn't pay much attention for the reason I expressed earlier.

So you clicked on the thread, decided not to actually address the thread but felt it necessary to do a drive-by on Owens anyway. Cool.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, concha said:

So you clicked on the thread, decided not to actually address the thread but felt it necessary to do a drive-by on Owens anyway. Cool.

I'm sure you love her....🙄..another Fox news girl....🤡

• Like 1

Candace Owens: “Hey black America. I make videos and speeches about trying to give you an alternative way of viewing the propaganda you are being force fed by left wing media outlets. The lies they tell you are to pander and grift power out of deception by pretending to care about our issues every 4 years then disappear once elected leaving our cities worse and worse as the decades go on.”

Lefties: “Candace Owens podcasts and discussions are popular and therefore she is gaining money based on her market value. We can’t let her ideas reach the masses because we need black Americans trapped on our plantation as a reliable voting block. So we will lie, smear and slander her to discredit her for speaking common sense to so many subjects”

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Candace Owens: “Hey black America. I make videos and speeches about trying to give you an alternative way of viewing the propaganda you are being force fed by left wing media outlets. The lies they tell you are to pander and grift power out of deception by pretending to care about our issues every 4 years then disappear once elected leaving our cities worse and worse as the decades go on.”

Lefties: “Candace Owens podcasts and discussions are popular and therefore she is gaining money based on her market value. We can’t let her ideas reach the masses because we need black Americans trapped on our plantation as a reliable voting block. So we will lie, smear and slander her to discredit her for speaking common sense to so many subjects”

white guys like you don't need to tell black people what they need or don't need....your girl is a Fox news talking head cashing in on her skin color....🙄

• Like 2

4 hours ago, concha said:

Uh huh. If you didn’t pay attention how the hell would you know it was “off topic”? I guess you learned how to do that at Penn.

I clicked on the thread hoping to have something to address, but since you had to watch a video with no context just to get to a point where you could make a reasonable guess what the topic might be, I addressed the only other thing I saw — the creator of the video. 

So… what is the topic, exactly, anyway? 

40 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

How can you possibly reconcile that with what I posted in my first response? 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Uh huh. If you didn’t pay attention how the hell would you know it was “off topic”? I guess you learned how to do that at Penn.

I clicked on the thread hoping to have something to address, but since you had to watch a video with no context just to get to a point where you could make a reasonable guess what the topic might be, I addressed the only other thing I saw — the creator of the video. 

So… what is the topic, exactly, anyway? 

Takes just a glance. Not sure what my alma mater has to do with it.

Thanks for admitting to just ignoring the thread topic and choosing the drive-by.

And if you cared you wouldn't need to ask.

19 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

How can you possibly reconcile that with what I posted in my first response? 

Well, I just wasted some time and looked at what you posted.

It's actually rather simple, isn't it?

One was a specific case of Owens dealing with a personal harassment issue at school which the school apparently chose not to resolve. It was bad enough that at least one person was arrested, so hardly fake or harmless.

The other is talking about a national political narrative.

That you chose to go after a woman who stepped off the plantation surprises precisely no one.

But great job deflecting from the original post. 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, I just wasted some time and looked at what you posted.

It's actually rather simple, isn't it?

One was a specific case of Owens dealing with a personal harassment issue at school which the school apparently chose not to resolve. It was bad enough that at least one person was arrested, so hardly fake or harmless.

The other is talking about a national political narrative.

That you chose to go after a woman who stepped off the plantation surprises precisely no one.

But great job deflecting from the original post. 👍

"stepped off the plantation" to $$$ in....🙄

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

Really? Who was that then, Captain IrrelevantDeflection?

Shouldn't you be crafting Candace drive-by attempt #2?

I don’t know. Dad? Mommy? Maybe an ex girlfriend/boyfriend?

You can’t deflect from a topic when you don’t know the topic. And nobody has to craft anything to discredit that grift. 

2 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I don’t know. Dad? Mommy? Maybe an ex girlfriend/boyfriend?

You can’t deflect from a topic when you don’t know the topic. And nobody has to craft anything to discredit that grift. 

Of course you don't have a clue.  Maybe you are a kitten rapist.

You deflected the moment you decided to do the drive-by.  🤡