HamasOcrats

181pl

On 10/28/2023 at 5:31 PM, 181pl said:

And these same people that perpetrate terrorism refuse to come to the table so it’s a pretty empty claim to say that Israelis do not want two state solution.

The Israeli Prime Minister for the last 15 years doesn't want a two state solution. On the other hand, the Democratic President of the United State has been among the most pro-Israel leaders in our country's history.

Yet somehow you have squared the circle that Israel wants a two state solution and the Democrats are pro-Hamas.

Human Grade Tin Foil Hat

On 10/29/2023 at 10:50 AM, 15yds4gibberish said:

Israeli public opinion and Israeli leadership both say differently.

Public Opinion Pew Research:

image.png.c9df481213e306b99d9e0919641e5352.png

Netanyahu to Likud 2019:

“Those who want to thwart the possibility of a Palestinian state should support the strengthening of Hamas and the transfer of money to Hamas. This is part of our strategy.”

181pl is a moron.

He hasn't read a single thing about this conflict. He's a poser. He's the loudmouth at the end of the bar who just says wild shit because he thinks saying tough stuff makes him a real man.

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

181pl is a moron.

He hasn't read a single thing about this conflict. He's a poser. He's the loudmouth at the end of the bar who just says wild shit because he thinks saying tough stuff makes him a real man.

How long have we known each other on these forums? 17years? I’m not gonna engage in insults with you.

All I need to do is look at what happened on Oct 7th. That’s all I need to do. The murder of 1400 people. No military objective. Just murder. Beheadings, infanticide, murder of the elderly, children, parents etc. 

I can only view this as an American Jew and the few people I know in Israel that want this to come to an end through a 2 state solution. Enough already. Once this dies down, there will be a big push for that. I’m hopeful that it gets resolved. I don’t think it’ll solve the conflict for long because the other side is only bent on destruction. I hope they prove me wrong. 

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

I love how every single thing you say is a giant strawman.

It's almost as if you don't have any substance whatsoever.

how is it being a strawman to show that the woman they paraded around that they brutally raped was eventually found decapitated? I think the speaks to the character of the other side. The side that you apparently side with. 

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

1. No, but only because Apartheid was based on race and Israel no longer "occupies" Gaza.

2. Of course not. What a ridiculous question from a completely unserious person.

3. You obviously have never read my stuff. Yet another patently ridiculous question.

4. The IDF has killed more civilians than Hamas ever has. They don't target them but they don't seem to particularly care when they are indirectly killed.

The idea that you're some kind of intellectual on this issue when your initial entry into this debate was that you were a Jew so therefore you can justify your position is laughable. 

At least you had the balls to answer my questions. 

Now you can go back to figuring out the ypc average for the STA 3rd string rb on the Frosh team. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, 181pl said:

All I need to do is look at what happened on Oct 7th. That’s all I need to do. The murder of 1400 people. No military objective. Just murder. Beheadings, infanticide, murder of the elderly, children, parents etc. 

This is so disingenuous given that when Hezbollah killed two Israeli soldiers in 2006, Israel responded by bombing Beirut for a month and killing 1,000 people.

The civilian argument has always been a red herring. It's meant to shock and frighten us but the response by Israel is always similar to this.

23 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Once this dies down, there will be a big push for that. I’m hopeful that it gets resolved. I don’t think it’ll solve the conflict for long because the other side is only bent on destruction. I hope they prove me wrong. 

If you think this gets them closer to a two state solution then you're on something strong.

14 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yet when an American Palestinian like Rashida Tlaib can only view this as the child of two Palestinian refugees you call her a terrorist.

It's ironic how you decry identity politics but the first moment you need cover you immediately bring it up.

She supports the actions of a terror regime propped up by enemies of the United States. She is likely a threat to national security. 

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Prior to October 7th it had never been safer to be an Israeli citizen. There's no need to exaggerate the daily threat being posed to regular Israeli citizens. 

Your arrogance and delusion is appalling. Israelis live with the real threat of terrorism every day. They are constantly under the threat of rocket attack, bus bombings, markets being bombed, etc. Just because it was quiet for a brief spell, does not excuse the murderous acts of Palestinians which have been consistent for decades. 

20 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Your arrogance and delusion is appalling. Israelis live with the real threat of terrorism every day. They are constantly under the threat of rocket attack, bus bombings, markets being bombed, etc. Just because it was quiet for a brief spell, does not excuse the murderous acts of Palestinians which have been consistent for decades. 

Switch terrorism with school shooting and that’s how likely many school children and their families feel daily in the U.S.  #scared

As an almost daily driver in FL, I’m nervous about screwups packing and using no adult brain cells.  Example in the anything thread where a Floriduh driver was fired up with road rage and pulled a gun on an off duty trooper.  FL likely leads the country in this fear experience.   Add the stand your ground law and welcome to the Wild West.  

Recently some friendly guys got together and visited a temple in FL to make some nice gestures and comments.  They had masks on.  Must have been Covid fear.  

DeSantis has a friendly vibe it seems with young white mask wearers. 

51 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Alinsky, they cut babies out of pregnant women; burned toddlers and piled them up. You make yourself sound more unhinged by the minute. I feel sorry for you, Vichy.

And Israel's response would've been the same had it been IDF soldiers in their place.

I'm sorry that I know way more about this than you do.

34 minutes ago, 181pl said:

The Iron Dome has rendered Hamas' rocket attacks as little more than a nuisance.

An Israeli hasn't been killed in a bus bombing since 2008. More than 15 years isn't a brief spell.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_suicide_attacks

Again, you're ignorant boob who doesn't even do the smallest bit of research before running your mouth.

It's incredibly safe to be an Israeli citizen.