HamasOcrats

181pl

20 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

All I heard was "Push the Arab countries  closer to Russia and China"

So u just let Palestine para troopers invade kidnap and murder women and children, 

An eye for an eye" is a commandment found in the Book of Exodus 21:23–27 expressing the principle of reciprocal justice measure for measure. The earliest known use of the principle appears in the Code of Hammurabi, which predates the Hebrew Bible

I’m a firm believer in this

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

So u just let Palestine para troopers invade kidnap and murder women and children, 

An eye for an eye" is a commandment found in the Book of Exodus 21:23–27 expressing the principle of reciprocal justice measure for measure. The earliest known use of the principle appears in the Code of Hammurabi, which predates the Hebrew Bible

I’m a firm believer in this

Tell me where I said let Hamas get away with it?

Problem is Isreal is getting indiscriminate

18 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Name a country who hasn’t acted that way??? Bush Clinton, Obama how many women and children have they killed? Y’all stay short minded, go watch the black water videos and get back to me 

seriously Max y’all like the bank robber telling other bank robbers to not rob banks cause that’s bad , how u coming ? Put ur ego away and be like damn freebird pretty spot on this one 

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Name a country who hasn’t acted that way??? Bush Clinton, Obama how many women and children have they killed? Y’all stay short minded, go watch the black water videos and get back to me 

seriously Max y’all like the bank robber telling other bank robbers to not rob banks cause that’s bad , how u coming ? Put ur ego away and be like damn freebird pretty spot on this one 

Ah so we're gonna pretend like their was no blowback from quite literally half of America's actions in the middle East? 

Ok 

Genius move there 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Screen shot of header as it may change (and article details). 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/02/politics/biden-administration-warning-israel-gaza-civilians/index.html

IMG_7033.jpeg

Everyone knows the script. Fox, NewsMax, etc., said this would happen within 2 weeks, which it did.

Israel's blunder was not going in the same night with divisions of tanks and attack aircraft. Should have just continued the fighting that the Palestenians started and decimated Gaza within a week. Then withdraw and let the terrorist Palestenians pick up the pieces. Israel then could have secured its border and prepared for the next attack from the Islamic world. Simply act in self defense. Don't wait for approval. Don't worry about international reprecussions (which would have been nil if they took care of this by 10/14). 

Understandably, hostages, calling up troops for a larger invasion from Hezzbolah, etc., were factors, but hindsight is 20/20. 

14 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So you expect a higher standard from the victim of terrorist genocidal attacks? The equivalent would be if Israel invaded and just went house to house to slaughter Palestenians. If by "Indiscriminate" you mean eliminating cowardly terrorist military and govt officials (Hamas is the Govt and they are terrorists; so the whole Palestenian regime is a terrorist regime) imbedding themselves within heavily civilian densities, then so be it.

Maybe Israel should set up refugee camps with food, water, shelter in soutern Israel for all women and children and the elderly (70+). Tell all the men to stay put. If they want to surrender, go to a certain spot by a certain time and stay there to be processed (as terrorist, hamas, govt., or simply civilian).Then wipe the rest of place clean. 

In six months, start moving them back in once you've got every Hamas official and fighter either dead or in custody. 

6 hours ago, 181pl said:

Everyone knows the script. Fox, NewsMax, etc., said this would happen within 2 weeks, which it did.

Ah yes, the radical left dictating 😉 

Israel's blunder was not going in the same night with divisions of tanks and attack aircraft. Should have just continued the fighting that the Palestenians started and decimated Gaza within a week. Then withdraw and let the terrorist Palestenians pick up the pieces. Israel then could have secured its border and prepared for the next attack from the Islamic world. Simply act in self defense. Don't wait for approval. Don't worry about international reprecussions (which would have been nil if they took care of this by 10/14). 

Would have been ideal, but I’d consider the need for strategy militarily first, especially for consideration of greater loss of innocent lives.  

Understandably, hostages, calling up troops for a larger invasion from Hezzbolah, etc., were factors, but hindsight is 20/20. 

I had a flashback of the 1972 Olympic Games massacre again.  

Don’t you worry 181… they’ll get who they target.  May not be tomorrow or next month, but they’ll find them.  

Wrath of God 

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Operation-Wrath-of-God

• Like 1