HamasOcrats

181pl

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

I was just trying to get some reaction from you leftists. Lol. Pretty sad that our society has degenerated into supporting terrorists.

Carry on. 

Do you know that the Jews in Palestine committed acts of terrorism against the British in order to force their exit from the region?

Who am I kidding? Of course you don't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine

21 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Do you know that the Jews in Palestine committed acts of terrorism against the British in order to force their exit from the region?

Who am I kidding? Of course you don't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine

Context. At no time were they going to civilians homes and brutalizing them or cutting babies out of pregnant women. That was a fight for survival after the real genocide of the holocaust (or are you one of those pinhead holocaust deniers ?). Your moral equivalence is about as effective as your argument that STA does not have an advantage over Joe public . 

In Israel, Arabs can be citizens vote, hold office, etc. They have full freedoms. It’s not an apartheid state like you on the left would like everyone to believe. You tell me one Muslim country where a Jew could have any of the freedoms allowed in Israel to minorities?

The country of Israel and its people show great restraint in dealing with bloodthirsty terrorists. They’ve dealt with bus bombings, bombings of markets, rocket attacks, etc. etc. etc. for decades and decades. If they are engaged in military action (which is always been defensive) they give plenty of warning to civilians, and they don’t intentionally target civilians. Hamas and the dirty dog fuckers over there use civilians as targets and shields. Because it’s all a cult of death. Martyrdom. They sell it to them from the time they’re three years old.

Make no mistake, hamas has its roots straight out of Nazism. Just go back in history not that long ago. The grand mufti worked with Hitler, who took in Arab troops into the SS for the sole purpose of wiping out jews.  Islam is a religion that calls for death to infidels and this has been exploited by far tight Muslims. Remember, you are an infidel.

Also, like most Jews, I’m all for Palestinians having their own country and land. Although Israel is a small country, there’s plenty of land and coast for a good solution. But you can’t get bloodthirsty murderers raised in a death cult to the table. It’s unfortunate. Iran is also to blame for there not being a resolution to this mess by now. Tehran is only committed to destabilizing the Middle East because of their hatred for the United States, Israel, the Sunni Muslims, the Saudis, and everything western. They use hamas like an abused girlfriend. in the 60s and 70s most of Israel’s problems were caused by bordering Arab states, but over the years it seems like those relationships have become better. Maybe not good but better than one side calling for the destruction of the other. Since 1979 Iran is the main destabilizer.

And the cowards at the UN never seem to have an interest other than to bash the democracy that’s defending itself. They are filled with Marxist leftist idiots interested in the destruction of the west. It’s amazing we let these morons into our country. We should boot the UN and stop funding it since it serve no purpose other than to support terrorists, Marxist and totalitarian regimes, and enemies of the US.  It’s a failed model. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 181pl said:

...Also, like most Jews, I’m all for Palestinians having their own country and land....

Probably true for most American Jews.

Probably not true for most Israeli Jews.

image.png.97211f9da8765f962b82d2c0f5939b3b.png

For years, the various governments led by Benjamin Netanyahu took an approach that divided power between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank — bringing Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to his knees while making moves that propped up the Hamas terror group.

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Thus, amid this bid to impair Abbas, Hamas was upgraded from a mere terror group to an organization with which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt, and one that was allowed to receive infusions of cash from abroad....

link

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Ah, yes.

Now you want to provide context.

One of the biggest dipshits on this forum who before today was totally willing to make blanket statements about a group of people now has enough nuance to write a 6 paragraph explanation for Jewish terrorism.

You are such an intellectually inferior dolt atypical of a coddled liberal. Do you think I engage with idiots like you on this forum on serious topics?

Let me ask you the following:

1. Do you think Israel is an apartheid state?

2. Do you support Hamas?

3. Are you a holocaust denier?

4. Give me an example of the IDF attacking civilians…

My guess is you will give an answer like those reprehensible college professors defending terrorism.

The irony of progressive liberals calling trump supporters nazi’s for the last 7 years is telling. I always believe the opposite of what they say. It gets you much closer to the truth. 

6 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Probably true for most American Jews.

Probably not true for most Israeli Jews.

image.png.97211f9da8765f962b82d2c0f5939b3b.png

For years, the various governments led by Benjamin Netanyahu took an approach that divided power between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank — bringing Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to his knees while making moves that propped up the Hamas terror group.

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Thus, amid this bid to impair Abbas, Hamas was upgraded from a mere terror group to an organization with which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt, and one that was allowed to receive infusions of cash from abroad....

link

remember, Israelis have had to deal with terrorism daily for 70 years because of these people. And these same people that perpetrate terrorism refuse to come to the table so it’s a pretty empty claim to say that Israelis do not want two state solution. I’ve got friends in Israel right now who are all for a 2 state solution.

They want these people out of their hair. Sadly, the reality is, is that even if they had one they would still pull this bullshit. Because they only have one goal. And you know what it is

17 hours ago, 181pl said:

....so it’s a pretty empty claim to say that Israelis do not want two state solution....

Israeli public opinion and Israeli leadership both say differently.

Public Opinion Pew Research:

image.png.c9df481213e306b99d9e0919641e5352.png

Netanyahu to Likud 2019:

“Those who want to thwart the possibility of a Palestinian state should support the strengthening of Hamas and the transfer of money to Hamas. This is part of our strategy.”

• Thanks 1

On 10/28/2023 at 2:30 PM, 181pl said:

You are such an intellectually inferior dolt atypical of a coddled liberal. Do you think I engage with idiots like you on this forum on serious topics?

2. Do you support Hamas?

My guess is you will give an answer like those reprehensible college professors defending terrorism.

The irony of progressive liberals calling trump supporters nazi’s for the last 7 years is telling. I always believe the opposite of what they say. It gets you much closer to the truth. 

You think that every person who votes Democrat is lying to you and can't be believed?  Where do you go to find the truth?  Who do you ask if you want to know how somebody who votes Democrat thinks about a topic?  

As for Nazi's and every white supremacist group...who do they vote for?  Democrats or Republicans?  

Is every single person in Gaza HAMAS?  Or are there innocent civilians there as well?  

I would like to see all innocent person not suffer and want them to live the best lives possible.  No matter where they are from.  Is that unreasonable?  Or do some people who are innocent deserve to suffer?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

You think that every person who votes Democrat is lying to you and can't be believed?  Where do you go to find the truth?  Who do you ask if you want to know how somebody who votes Democrat thinks about a topic?  

As for Nazi's and every white supremacist group...who do they vote for?  Democrats or Republicans?  

Is every single person in Gaza HAMAS?  Or are there innocent civilians there as well?  

I would like to see all innocent person not suffer and want them to live the best lives possible.  No matter where they are from.  Is that unreasonable?  Or do some people who are innocent deserve to suffer?  

of course not. But you have the radical left clearly supporting Hamas. I know every Palestinian in Gaza is not guilty of terrorism. They are guilty of is apathy. They’ve let Hamas run that place for 16 years with no elections. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/28/2023 at 5:30 PM, 181pl said:

2. Do you support Hamas?

1. No, but only because Apartheid was based on race and Israel no longer "occupies" Gaza.

2. Of course not. What a ridiculous question from a completely unserious person.

3. You obviously have never read my stuff. Yet another patently ridiculous question.

4. The IDF has killed more civilians than Hamas ever has. They don't target them but they don't seem to particularly care when they are indirectly killed.

The idea that you're some kind of intellectual on this issue when your initial entry into this debate was that you were a Jew so therefore you can justify your position is laughable.