Mission Viejo v. De La Salle. CA State Championship D1

QPRTrinity

5 hours ago, On2whls said:

You probably have a better chance of seeing Santa Claus, than Corona Centennial traveling to Texas.  They do travel frequently to the honor bowl in San Diego.  Don’t know if their opponent is locked in yet.  You could look into that. 
By now I know you know that kickers are an annoyance to Logan.  Punting and tight ends are un-necessary options as well.  
Cen10 does have history with missing two point conversions though, so that wish could probably be granted. 
Next year will be a great opportunity for teams that might have designs on scheduling them.  Overall might be their least complete team in 20 years. That won’t stop them from playing anyone that’s willing to travel though. 

Reminds me of the Calvin Johnson led Sandy Creek squads... 

I'll never forget "you can score 3 points?"... 

22 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Reminds me of the Calvin Johnson led Sandy Creek squads... 

I'll never forget "you can score 3 points?"... 

That honestly sounds like 2010s era DeSoto. They didn’t ever kick extra points or kick 3-pt field goals on 4th down; and then when I finally saw them actually try to, I understood why they didn’t.

Their kicker line drived the ball straight into the bottom crossbar. 

I felt like I could live my life without ever having to see that again 😌

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

By casual I mean just go through the motions, collect the W and the trophy.   But with MNC aspirations on the line, they will try to shut them out and put up 50 or so.  Gotta be tough for Serra but they know the routine.  

Yes, but 50 or 10 points isn’t going to change the MNC at this point.

41 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

That honestly sounds like 2010s era DeSoto. They didn’t ever kick extra points or kick 3-pt field goals on 4th down; and then when I finally saw them actually try to, I understood why they didn’t.

Is there 4 or 5 point field goals in Texas or something different than a regular field goal (ie. 3 points)? I know they do things bigger in Texas…but 😂

5 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

The “Jack@$$” who I know is looking at this (🖕🏻)☺️ says he’s trying to pitch Allen to Cen10 for 2024; and it looked like Cen10 is apparently willing to go traveling for their preseason 2024.

It probably is a long shot but by some chance it does, I hope they miss their 2-pt conversions.

*Evil laughter w/ Thunder*.

I believe there is discussion with them going to Florida not Texas. Better team being pitched than Allen (lol) 

2 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Is there 4 or 5 point field goals in Texas or something different than a regular field goal (ie. 3 points)? I know they do things bigger in Texas…but 😂

Yes, Texas FG’s are 1-6 points. After we score touchdowns, offscreen, the coach rolls a dice 🎲 and whatever number you roll is the number of FG points you get. 

DeSoto probably always rolls 1 or 2, so they just go for it on fourth down.

Why do you think our scores are so high. 

……because Texas doesn’t defense? 
🤣

No way.

It’s because we have FG dice 🎲 That’s also why we choose not to play oos; because obviously that wouldn’t be fair 😎

• Haha 1