Mission Viejo v. De La Salle. CA State Championship D1

QPRTrinity

8 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

No one not named Cen10 lasts in the Division 1 SS playoffs. Will Serra actually score this time?

Only if MD doesn’t go hard.  But, the head coach already made mention of the national championship so you know that’s on their minds.  They won’t take this game casually.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

I hope Cen10 comes to Texas, 

then their kicker loses his cleats, 

so they can’t kick field goals.

Then they miss their 2-point conversions!

You probably have a better chance of seeing Santa Claus, than Corona Centennial traveling to Texas.  They do travel frequently to the honor bowl in San Diego.  Don’t know if their opponent is locked in yet.  You could look into that. 
By now I know you know that kickers are an annoyance to Logan.  Punting and tight ends are un-necessary options as well.  
Cen10 does have history with missing two point conversions though, so that wish could probably be granted. 
Next year will be a great opportunity for teams that might have designs on scheduling them.  Overall might be their least complete team in 20 years. That won’t stop them from playing anyone that’s willing to travel though. 

21 minutes ago, On2whls said:

You probably have a better chance of seeing Santa Claus, than Corona Centennial traveling to Texas.  They do travel frequently to the honor bowl in San Diego.  Don’t know if their opponent is locked in yet.  You could look into that. 
By now I know you know that kickers are an annoyance to Logan.  Punting and tight ends are un-necessary options as well.  
Cen10 does have history with missing two point conversions though, so that wish could probably be granted. 
Next year will be a great opportunity for teams that might have designs on scheduling them.  Overall might be their least complete team in 20 years. That won’t stop them from playing anyone that’s willing to travel though. 

Hey, Santa Claus travels to every home once a year. Lol.

9 hours ago, On2whls said:

The “Jack@$$” who I know is looking at this (🖕🏻)☺️ says he’s trying to pitch Allen to Cen10 for 2024; and it looked like Cen10 is apparently willing to go traveling for their preseason 2024.

It probably is a long shot but by some chance it does, I hope they miss their 2-pt conversions.

*Evil laughter w/ Thunder*.

36 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

The “Jack@$$” who I know is looking at this (🖕🏻)☺️ says he’s trying to pitch Allen to Cen10 for 2024; and it looked like Cen10 is apparently willing to go traveling for their preseason 2024.

It probably is a long shot but by some chance it does, I hope they miss their 2-pt conversions.

*Evil laughter w/ Thunder*.

Centennial should play SLC

• Like 1

8 hours ago, On2whls said:

Only if MD doesn’t go hard.  But, the head coach already made mention of the national championship so you know that’s on their minds.  They won’t take this game casually.  

Yes, but I would think most coaches wouldn’t take the state championship casually? If it was me I would try to have the team focused and coach to win it 🤷‍♂️?

10 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Yes, but I would think most coaches wouldn’t take the state championship casually? If it was me I would try to have the team focused and coach to win it 🤷‍♂️?

By casual I mean just go through the motions, collect the W and the trophy.   But with MNC aspirations on the line, they will try to shut them out and put up 50 or so.  Gotta be tough for Serra but they know the routine.  

• Haha 2