That time of the year where hsfb coaches pretend they can't find an opponent to play

Ga96

He locked the comments this year after being called out by desoto and mainland(fl) and letting ole joe find him one of those church schools 

Going to filter out the hard opponents and claim there weren't many options and nobody wants to play Lowndes and all that bs.

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

He locked the comments this year after being called out by desoto and mainland(fl) and letting ole joe find him one of those church schools 

Going to filter out the hard opponents and claim there weren't many options and nobody wants to play Lowndes and all that bs.

With the right coach, Lowndes would be a program that a lot of top-shelf teams would be reluctant to play. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Ole Joe had Lipscomb Academy ready to go and Adam Carter actually went behind LA back and signed Christ School NC without no one knowing. 

The coach at Lowndes doesn’t have the chest to play a real team. I wouldn’t want a man leading my son with that mentality. And like i said, I’m not expecting him to play national powerhouses. I’m saying play teams with a little resistance. Play someone that will give you a 4 quarter game and test your players. Especially if you claim to be from an area of the country that is all about swagger and being a real football hotbed. 

20 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

With the right coach, Lowndes would be a program that a lot of top-shelf teams would be reluctant to play. 

When they had the right coach people where reluctant to play them... 

Man I've heard several team names fly around as potential opponents for both the Valdosta programs but stuff never lined up... 

Tift county ruined one of em... 

Apparently back in the 80's when both Valdosta and Tift County where at their peaks in national rankings and talent...

Archbishop Moeller was set to schedule and play Valdosta in GA and Host Tift County in the same season... but Tift didnt want that... they wanted Moeller to come to GA twice and it fell through for everyone... 

• Like 1

Yes when Lowndes and Valdosta were playing up to their potential we had plenty avoid us. Those times have unfortunately fell to the side but good thing for both schools the potential is always their and will remain just have to do better when it comes to hiring and decisions. Just an example carter came in and closed practices to everyone including alumni and community coaches. That's basically giving a middle finger to those who built the program. 

15 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Our only active NFL player prefers coach Slack(former DC current Cook HC) over him.

I was told by a fairly reliable Lowndes source...that Sgt. Carter will be the HC on Norman Drive until HE decides to leave.

Y'all might wanna find his wife a nice DC job somewhere nearby.  He just might follow her..............

I'm only here to help !!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

On 12/9/2023 at 6:59 PM, Ga96 said:

Yes when Lowndes and Valdosta were playing up to their potential we had plenty avoid us. Those times have unfortunately fell to the side but good thing for both schools the potential is always their and will remain just have to do better when it comes to hiring and decisions. Just an example carter came in and closed practices to everyone including alumni and community coaches. That's basically giving a middle finger to those who built the program. 

Did anyone ask why he did that?

On 12/9/2023 at 6:59 PM, Ga96 said:

He probably closed practice to keep people like you who run to the message boards every time they don't get their way out.