Track 2024

golfaddict1

Some wicked times in TX and from some pros this weekend. 

US men’s 4x100 ran a nice 37 and change in the world relays prelims yesterday.  Bednarek and Lyles ran the longer straightaway legs (2nd and anchor). 

CNBC will air live coverage of the World Relays (Bahamas) at 7 pm est tonight, fyi. 

Boling will be running in the mixed 4x400 relay final.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

US men’s 4x100 ran a nice 37 and change in the world relays prelims yesterday.  Bednarek and Lyles ran the longer straightaway legs (2nd and anchor). 

CNBC will air live coverage of the World Relays (Bahamas) at 7 pm est tonight, fyi. 

Thanks Bro.  Just set it to record.  

3 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Cita's 38.92 earier this year would have placed them 4th and their 39.14 yesterday would have been right up there as well.  That's just how fast that damn HS 4X100 is.  Good for USA.  At least now we are consistent getting the stick around

@golfaddict1 @Horsefly

Jamaica Men only made the finals in the 4x100 at the World Relays. I said previously they would be a non factor after Bolt's departure.  And they finished dead last in this event.  Meanwhile the USA won 4 of the 5 Relays.  

1. USA 37.40 WL

2.  CANADA 37.89 SB

3. FRANCE 38.44

4.  JAPAN 38.45

5.  GBR 38.45

6.  CHINA 38.75

7.  JAMAICA 38.88

8.  ITALY DQD

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Mixed 4x400M Relay finals @ World Athletics Relays;  3rd and 4th Legs were fire.  Holding off Femke Bol:

Kendall Ellis ran the anchor (STA/USC).  

Boling ran a nice low 45 to get them a lead from the start.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

@golfaddict1 @Horsefly

Jamaica Men only made the finals in the 4x100 at the World Relays. I said previously they would be a non factor after Bolt's departure.  And they finished dead last in this event.  Meanwhile the USA won 4 of the 5 Relays.  

1. USA 37.40 WL

2.  CANADA 37.89 SB

3. FRANCE 38.44

4.  JAPAN 38.45

5.  GBR 38.45

6.  CHINA 38.75

7.  JAMAICA 38.88

8.  ITALY DQD

@nptb17 knows the Jamaica roster better, but I’m pretty sure this was not Jamaica’s best.  Oblique Seville is a name I know and he wasn’t competing.  With that said, the men are in a slump. 

I thought Andre was pulling on Noah a little bit on the anchor.  Perhaps not or Andre had a longer anchor distance.   Sweet time for King (non straightaway leg).  

IMG_9752.jpeg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

@nptb17 knows the Jamaica roster better, but I’m pretty sure this was not Jamaica’s best.  Oblique Seville is a name I know and he wasn’t competing.  With that said, the men are in a slump. 

I thought Andre was pulling on Noah a little bit on the anchor.  Perhaps not or Andre had a longer anchor distance.   Sweet time for King (non straightaway leg).  

IMG_9752.jpeg

Not just me that know they are subpar.  They finished freaking dead ass last in the 4x100.  He says they are not taking it serious.  

On 5/10/2024 at 11:40 AM, golfaddict1 said:

https://x.com/travismillerx13/status/1788714736546197999?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

When 20.50 doesn’t make the men’s 200 meter finals…welcome to the SEC. 
Big fella makes the cut @Wooderson

Nyck will be running the 100 meter dash later today.  

Unfortunately, Nyck had the strongest headwind preliminary heat and didn’t qualify.  
Still, nice time.  

Looking fwd to his 200 meter dash finals rip. 

IMG_9792.jpeg

@golfaddict1 this kid's been my favorite prep runner out here this year. Not just because he's an absolute thoroughbred of a 400 runner (it doesn't hurt though) but because he swept the three sprints at his district championship meet while also being a sub-2:00 800 guy. He's elite as a 400 guy (only loss this season was to a Vegas Liberty kid at Chandler Rotary) but I love the versatility.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2024 at 2:38 PM, DevilDog said:

@Nolebull813 @golfaddict1  Welcome Florida to the sub 40.00 Club. 3rd Fastest ever.  Duncanville beat them at the Texas Relays and of course dem Flawdaa boys or all Knotty heads all 4 of them 😆.  Great Job helluva time.  Bout damn time someone join the Super elite with Texas.  Dem Dreadheads were flying.  Great job AH

#KnotNation

• Haha 1