When does Archie transfer?

FreeBird

21 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Or smart ass Lane ...

That actually is a probability.  Kiffin thought he had Arch at Oxford...but there were too many streets and buildings named after his Grand Dad and Uncle...and he wanted to do things on his own.  So he goes to Texas.

Now..if Kiffin meta morphs to Tuscaloosa........

Rufus>>

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

That actually is a probability.  Kiffin thought he had Arch at Oxford...but there were too many streets and buildings named after his Grand Dad and Uncle...and he wanted to do things on his own.  So he goes to Texas.

Now..if Kiffin meta morphs to Tuscaloosa........

Rufus>>

4 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

I too was thinking a "package deal."  :)

How was the relationship between them (Saban and Kiffin) at Bama?  

I liked Kiffin at FAU.  He’s sort of a Harbaugh type it seems to me… either like or hate, no neutral.  

Can't help you golfaddict1, but Kirby at Georgia proved defense can still win championships, BUT that is changing very quickly and the mobile athletic QB's with four wide's moving around before the snap is supplanting that from high school to the pro's. Everybody has to score now. Hence, offensive coordinator head coaches (Kiffin, Sarkisian) are GOLD....and the future. (IMO)   :) 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Can't help you golfaddict1, but Kirby at Georgia proved defense can still win championships, BUT that is changing very quickly and the mobile athletic QB's with four wide's moving around before the snap is supplanting that from high school to the pro's. Everybody has to score now. Hence, offensive coordinator head coaches (Kiffin, Sarkisian) are GOLD....and the future. (IMO)   :) 

Have a listen to the Saban post I shared earlier today about his feelings on the O.  It’s hilarious. 😂 

I’m starting to miss that guy.  

Tight ends imo are the true nightmares for the D, if the HC/OC allow it to be.