Flat out embarrassing having games fall through because you're scared of competition and trying to pad your schedule with wins

Ga96

13 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Lee County's Non-Region schedule is pretty ok... 

Idk about Wekiva but I'm sure Nolebull will say soon enough... 

But outside of Hapeville Charter the Non-Region schedule is solid... 

4-6 and finished 120th in Florida. Playing Lee County who finished top 20 in Georgia 

pussies. What the fuck is wrong with South Georgia? Why do they schedule these games? Why is the culture so deep rooted if being cowering punks in playing the worst they can’t find. 

The crazy thing is no one bats an eye. But if top FL teams played Georgia garbage people would be looking around like what the actual fuck? But in GA it’s so common that calling it out is seemed weird. Because you are calling out what is normal up there. And that’s being punks 

In 2018 Wekiva finished 11th in Florida. They came up and played North Gwinnett in the Freedom Bowl. NG finished 13th in GA

The game was a tight even match with Wekiva pulling away 28-14.

Whenever the game is remotely close, the FL teams usually wins or the game is down to the wire. Anytime the Florida team can punch back, they usually do.

Chaminade coming up and beating state, champ Buford, Columbus, clobbering, champ Benedictine twice, Monarch beating Cedar Grove, Western who didn’t even finish top 25 in Florida chopping down 7A state champ Milton this past year. 

this might be one of the reasons why the South Georgia teams play junior varsity squads from Florida

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Step 1. Hire Jeff Littleton from Bainbridge.

Step 2. Make him tear down the program he built. 

I'm honestly surprised Griffin got a Home-Home with Tift... 

Tift normally buys out those type of teams for both  years. 

Doesn't Griffin have a Tift alumni as HC? If not that guy just liked playing Tift. He's scheduled them like the last 5 years. At Dutchtown and now Griffin.

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

In 2018 Wekiva finished 11th in Florida. They came up and played North Gwinnett in the Freedom Bowl. NG finished 13th in GA

The game was a tight even match with Wekiva pulling away 28-14.

Whenever the game is remotely close, the FL teams usually wins or the game is down to the wire. Anytime the Florida team can punch back, they usually do.

Chaminade coming up and beating state, champ Buford, Columbus, clobbering, champ Benedictine twice, Monarch beating Cedar Grove, Western who didn’t even finish top 25 in Florida chopping down 7A state champ Milton this past year. 

this might be one of the reasons why the South Georgia teams play junior varsity squads from Florida

This is stupid because by that logic why doesn't Miami Central pick up the phone when Georgia calls anymore? 

Yea... 

I know Colquitt and a few others have tried to get the Rockets on the schedule for nothing to come of it... 

Theres more to it than you're letting on Florida ain't innocent in this BS either... 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This is stupid because by that logic why doesn't Miami Central pick up the phone when Georgia calls anymore? 

Yea... 

I know Colquitt and a few others have tried to get the Rockets on the schedule for nothing to come of it... 

Theres more to it than you're letting on Florida ain't innocent in this BS either... 

I agree I've heard and been told the same. Miami central isn't scheduling anybody from Georgia unless there is almost a guaranteed victory.  

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Yea... 

made up lies. Top Florida teams beg to play. They refuse. The GA teams use the same sorry ass excuse. “The region is tough and we don’t want to be banged up playing a power” it’s the same song and dance 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Miami Central will play St John Bosco, Bishop Gorman and IMG, but they won’t play Cow-Turd Georgia High? 

Make it make sense 

Miami Central is also 1-2 vs GA head to head... 

And yet mysteriously all of a sudden they don't.... 

Grayson and Camden both did... 

And have with other teams... 

See how ridiculous you sound... 

The crazy part is Im no fan of these mismatches either and think that FL should quit lining up for this BS and GA should quit paying for it. 

But don't sit up here and make this situation look one sided like shits always our fault. 

• Like 1

And FYI there was talks between Colquitt and MC at one point... not for this year or last. 

But it didn't go through... 

As far as I'm aware Miami Central has talked to Colquitt,Buford and Lowndes and unfortunately nothing came of either... 

And you can't say Buford schedules down...

Because that would be a blatant lie... 

Buford is a 3A school playing Large schools from OOS and In state...  

So whats next? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And FYI there was talks between Colquitt and MC at one point... not for this year or last. 

As far as I'm aware Miami Central has talked to Colquitt,Buford and Lowndes and unfortunately nothing came of either... 

So whats next? 

You are pretending that there aren’t over a dozen garbage games between Georgia powers and FL garbage. Doesn’t matter the reason. Both coaches are at fault. Garbage games. A slew of top 25 GA teams playing Florida teams ranked in the 100’s, 200’s and 300’s in FL. It’s embarrassing. 

22 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So whats next? 

Maybe Miami Central wanted a home and home. I guarantee those GA teams ain’t going to Miami. And that’s if assuming they actually talked. Why is MC ducking them if GA teams only want a 1 year deal in Georgia only? 

26 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Maybe Miami Central wanted a home and home. I guarantee those GA teams ain’t going to Miami. And that’s if assuming they actually talked. Why is MC ducking them if GA teams only want a 1 year deal in Georgia only? 

Ask the teams involved. 

See the difference between me and you is I can accept that sometimes shit just don't happen like Me or you want it to. 

Again I take no joy in seeing this shit but priority #1 is having a full 10 game schedule and unfortunately sometimes the slots can't be filled with a Hoover,MC,SJB and MD every week unless you are one of those teams...  

NB I have never once bucked you on dissing trash ass matchups and you know this. 

But you also know that neither of us can do anything about it. 

Hell if I had my way Colquitt would be playing Thomasville Central... 

That rivalry needs to be resurrected

They're 20 miles apart straight shot no turns and haven't played since 2013.... 

That would be far better than Rickards... 

But instead I can almost promise you Central ran away from that potential game with a down Colquitt... 

SAVANNAH CHRISTIAN RED RAIDERS

16-Aug H Whitefield Academy Wolfpack

23-Aug H New Hampstead Phoenix

30-Aug H Providence Christian Storm

5-Sep H Oceanside Collegiate Landsharks (SC)

13-Sep A Fellowship Christian Paladins

27-Sep A Blessed Trinity Titans

4-Oct A Savannah Country Day Hornets

11-Oct H Vidalia Indians

25-Oct A Swainsboro Tigers

1-Nov H Toombs County Bulldogs

They got dropped to 1A... 

Damn... 

@TheMaximumHornetSting

Tift new OC,DC, and strength coach.

On the one from Lowndes last year was his first year coaching high school ball. He's been a college OC for most of his career. The head clown in charge at lowndes thought he knew more than this guy and didn't allow him to be over the offense so there's no telling what he'll be able to do at Tift. Could make that offense very potent.

FB_IMG_1709761974301.jpg

FB_IMG_1709761978248.jpg

FB_IMG_1709761981820.jpg

26 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

@TheMaximumHornetSting

Tift new OC,DC, and strength coach.

On the one from Lowndes last year was his first year coaching high school ball. He's been a college OC for most of his career. The head clown in charge at lowndes thought he knew more than this guy and didn't allow him to be over the offense so there's no telling what he'll be able to do at Tift. Could make that offense very potent.

FB_IMG_1709761974301.jpg

FB_IMG_1709761978248.jpg

FB_IMG_1709761981820.jpg

Now the question is will the BOE shut up and let them do their job? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Im glad Camden got a solid coach but your DC leaving for Tift is concerning...

And I do wish Jeff Herron the best of luck. 

May God keep him and his family safe... 

Because man... 

I actually liked his coaching... 

But something felt different with his 2nd go round at Camden... 

He's been dealing with prostate cancer and going to treatments olus handling coaching at a 7A school was too much for him. I agree it felt off. I honestly didn't see them making it as far as they did this year. I figured with him they would be 3rd or 4th in the region but I didn't factor in team drop offs from coaching.

I am surprised because they didn't hire the coach that he suggested they get.

4 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

He's been dealing with prostate cancer and going to treatments olus handling coaching at a 7A school was too much for him. I agree it felt off. I honestly didn't see them making it as far as they did this year. I figured with him they would be 3rd or 4th in the region but I didn't factor in team drop offs from coaching.

I am surprised because they didn't hire the coach that he suggested they get.

Man Cancer is running rampant world wide... 

Not to sound like a crazy man... 

But its the food and enviroment man... 

We've made ourselves as a species sick... 

Doesn't mean we can't recover... 

But Cancer ain't no joke... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Man Cancer is running rampant world wide... 

Not to sound like a crazy man... 

But its the food and enviroment man... 

We've made ourselves as a species sick... 

Doesn't mean we can't recover... 

But Cancer ain't no joke... 

Yes it's bad. Some of the men in my family had to do the dna charts to make sure it wasn't hereditary.