Flat out embarrassing having games fall through because you're scared of competition and trying to pad your schedule with wins

Ga96

18 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

That's definitely all the new coach. I think he's helping out the florida schools with money and getting the players done real high school football experience.

I wonder how nolegirl will try to spin a florida coach coming to Georgia and immediately taking Georgia teams off the schedule to play weak florida schools.

Ask State Champs Milton and Cedar Grove if they got a real high school football experience when they got whooped up and down the field for 4 quarters against 2 Florida teams who flamed out of the playoffs 

12 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Ask State Champs Milton and Cedar Grove if they got a real high school football experience when they got whooped up and down the field for 4 quarters against 2 Florida teams who flamed out of the playoffs 

My only experience watching Florida schools play was when Marietta kicked the shit out of Edgewater when Edgewater lost to STA by 5 in the title game. We should love beaten them by 40. 

Coach Duke said Marietta would’ve beaten STA by 2 TDs that year. 

7 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

My only experience watching Florida schools play was when Marietta kicked the shit out of Edgewater when Edgewater lost to STA by 5 in the title game. We should love beaten them by 40. 

Coach Duke said Marietta would’ve beaten STA by 2 TDs that year. 

So the state champ from 7A GA who recruited their way to the top for an all in one and done title won at home against a team 8 hours away by 2 touchdowns. And that’s with all the metro recruits and Georgia refs. For the state champion. Congrats on that one. 

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So the state champ from 7A GA who recruited their way to the top for an all in one and done title won at home against a team 8 hours away by 2 touchdowns. And that’s with all the metro recruits and Georgia refs. For the state champion. Congrats on that one.

Well, we've beat Edgewater 49-21 in 2011, Miami Central 35-3 in 2012, and Deerfield 39-14 in 2016.  I guess they were having down years those years.

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Well, we've beat Edgewater 49-21 in 2011, Miami Central 35-3 in 2012, and Deerfield 39-14 in 2016.  I guess they were having down years those years.

MC was a really good win. No dispute there. It literally cancels out the Booker T/Norcross result. No doubt about it 

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Deer Jerkey was 34th in Florida and Grayson was once again number 1 in Georgia. 

GA #1 vs FL #34

dude 

Stephenson went 10-2 and finished 51st in Georgia. 

American Heritage went 9-2 and finished 9th in Florida 

And AHP blew the doors off them 36-8. This is what happens when the rankings are that drastic. This was a rare example of when the GA team was a heavy underdog 

2 hours ago, Fred said:

You guys beat the 98th Florida team that year by 28 points when they drove 8 hours to get there. 

You also beat a 14-0 Walton team in the state semi finals game by 24 points when they came an hour away. 

So I guess that’s a good win 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

@TheMaximumHornetSting Richmond Hill is playing Buchholz,FL. I’m shocked. Buchholz must be losing their entire team. Hope not. Hope the game is competitive. 

So now this is one of the many rare times where the shoes on the other foot... 

You got a Good FL team playing a Mediocre to Below Average GA team... 

28 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So now this is one of the many rare times where the shoes on the other foot... 

You got a Good FL team playing a Mediocre to Below Average GA team... 

they finished 37th in Georgia. So 37 is mediocre to below average in GA. Got it. 

But Buchholz should win though 

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Im looking at the rankings and how tf is RH #37 over a 13-1 Calvary Day? 

7-4 North Cobb...

Cal Preps is on continuous crack

RH had a tough schedule. They could have played in a garbage region went 10-2 and finished 37th 

On 3/21/2024 at 8:14 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Camden County finished 10th in Georgia. And they decided to play 

FL #101 Spruce Creek 

FL #166 West Broward 

FL #221 East Lake 

FL #252 Ribault

the Superfecta of pussy 

It would be funny as f*** if Camden got their ass kicked in one of those games. Or lose one or two. 

19 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

😂

Because florida high schools don’t recruit…….🤡

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Because florida high schools don’t recruit…….🤡

Not the way Marietta does and definitely not Edgewater. Maybe the south Florida teams are like the metro Atlanta All-Stars, but Edgewater doesn’t have a reputation for doing it. Congrats on the one and done. I noticed there wasn’t a  return game to Orlando or any out-of-state teams after the one and done season. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not the way Marietta does and definitely not Edgewater. Maybe the south Florida teams are like the metro Atlanta All-Stars, but Edgewater doesn’t have a reputation for doing it. Congrats on the one and done. I noticed there wasn’t a  return game to Orlando or any out-of-state teams after the one and done season. 

We are a poor city school, not a travel school. Would’ve busted STAs ass as well by the end of the year. Sadly for you florida isn’t end all be all you think it is. They are, however, as dirty as any state any state in the Union for cheating. 

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

We are a poor city school, not a travel school. Would’ve busted STAs ass as well by the end of the year. Sadly for you florida isn’t end all be all you think it is. They are, however, as dirty as any state any state in the Union for cheating. 

Not as bad as metro ATL. Where you can rent a player from another school for the football season, and then send him back to his bum school after the season when you won the title. 

Norcross got 16 transfers the year Booker T beat them 55-0. I guess they didn’t have time to meet and greet. Still won state though. And BTW put 55 on them in 2 quarters of play!!! 

Florida teams have beaten the tar out of 5 Georgia State Champions just in the last 3 years. 

You must have this warped reality because there are so many instances where GA has their top 10-20 teams playing Florida teams ranked 200-300 in Florida. 

On 3/22/2024 at 6:17 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Edgewater was 98th in Florida. 

Grayson was number 1. 

GA #1 vs FL #98

dude 

Kickoff type game.  We weren't ranked the previous year.  We were a long way from number 1 at the time.  In fact, we were never #1 until after the championship game.  Try harder.