Flat out embarrassing having games fall through because you're scared of competition and trying to pad your schedule with wins

Ga96

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Atlantic Coast! They are hot garbage. When it listed it as “Atlantic” I was hoping they were playing the real Atlantic who can fight back and not the JV team they are actually playing. SMDH. They are traveling to FL and that’s the best team the can find. 

Also I had to go back and look and its not Atlantic Coast its just Atlantic HS out of Del Rey Beach,FL

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Also I had to go back and look and its not Atlantic Coast its just Atlantic HS out of Del Rey Beach,FL

That’s what I was thinking because it just said Atlantic. That’s a lot closer matchup. Atlantic should win if they don’t lose everyone to transfer. If they stay in tact, they should win 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Jonesboro is also unspectacular... 

So we got 2 bad teams playing each other

Just saying “2 bad teams” is being dishonest because we all know that the level of bad has the most broad meaning ever in regards to high school football. 

23 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Now heres what pisses me off @Ga96 @Nolebull813  @HooverOutlawROME AND CARTERSVILLE  do the same shit... 

Rome isn't even 1.5 hours from Hoover,AL they are a literal hour away from Mcallie in Chattanooga... 

And Nashville,TN ain't far either...

Even crazier... Cartersville and Rome aren't even an hour from each other.... 

Guess what Rome does... 

Schedules North Miami Beach you gotta be screwing with me.... 

Yeah I seen that game announced earlier. They are coming to Georgia for a couple of games. I'm starting to think their coach just likes traveling to Georgia and getting the kids some place to experience real high school football atmosphere.

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

@TheMaximumHornetSting 

Looking at this schedule I'm assuming Benedictine is more loaded than usual this year

FB_IMG_1710444949376.jpg

Not really.  Breaking in a new qb after back to back sec/acc qbs.  Lost a lot, but, have a lot of young talent.  Time for new guys to step up.  Don’t know how far they’ll go with that schedule. Just know they’ll compete 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Calm down... 

Richmond Hills Probably ain't playing OOS this year... 

Gut feeling they schedule one or both of the Effingham schools and call it a day

You”ll see. Both teams will play garbage FL teams. It’s a 7A region 1 tradition 

28 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

@TheMaximumHornetSting

Valdosta vs Jesuit

FB_IMG_1710788014414.jpg

Wow a South GA team playing a Florida team who finished top 40 in the state! I’m impressed. Jesuit lost 67-28 to a team that was worse than Valdosta. But I still think Jesuit can keep it close and make it a game. The only thing that would make me hesitant is Valdosta doesn’t play good FL teams so they might have an inside scoop about Jesuit being a shell of their self. We’ll see 

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Valdosta's schedule looks pretty solid... 

Coach Felton believes in his squad and it shows. 

Lets hope they give it their all this season

They have the oldest team in the region this year so we'll see. Lack of a passing game has hurt them the last few years. If they let Nibblet get full control of that offense things could get scary for the rest of the region. They have not had a true OC since Felton arrived. The ones that were there left upon his arrival and they did have the money to bring in a legit one until now.

They should've kept the OG schedule... 

They filled up the non-region with FL slackies... 

But 2 trips to Valdosta is gonna be stiff... 

they are in the pantheon of punks. The Mount Rushmore of puss. The flag bearers. The standard. The team you think of first when you think of a program who operates on cowardice. 

I sincerely hope the new Florida coach is able to have a say in the scheduling process and in 2026, they play a team that resembles a varsity team more than a junior varsity team

They should've kept the OG schedule... 

They filled up the non-region with FL slackies... 

But 2 trips to Valdosta is gonna be stiff... 

That's definitely all the new coach. I think he's helping out the florida schools with money and getting the players done real high school football experience.

I wonder how nolegirl will try to spin a florida coach coming to Georgia and immediately taking Georgia teams off the schedule to play weak florida schools.

16 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

That's definitely all the new coach. I think he's helping out the florida schools with money and getting the players done real high school football experience.

I wonder how nolegirl will try to spin a florida coach coming to Georgia and immediately taking Georgia teams off the schedule to play weak florida schools.

You dumb shit. It’s the AD who was overseeing the schedule in the off-season. He specifically said he didn’t want to play a good opponent before region. His exact words. The AD. Herron said it too, but the AD led the charge. 

pussies. 

• Like 1