Time To Rape, Pillage & Steal

Rufus69

Buckeyes have already picked up their center and it looks like Bama 5* recruit Caleb Downs has decommitted and will go to Columbus. 

If Ohio State can continue to improve their o-line situation, on paper at least they will be a - if not THE - team to beat next year.

They brought in Howard from KSU at QB, Quinshon Judkins at RB from Ole Miss, this Bama center and lots of draft-eligible talent is returning, including Trey Henderson (RB), both Tuimoloau and Sawyer (EDGE), Emeka Egbuka (WR), both Denzel Burke and Jordan Hancock at DB, Donovan Jackson (best OL), the d-line only loses one guy...

3 hours ago, concha said:

Buckeyes have already picked up their center and it looks like Bama 5* recruit Caleb Downs has decommitted and will go to Columbus. 

If Ohio State can continue to improve their o-line situation, on paper at least they will be a - if not THE - team to beat next year.

They brought in Howard from KSU at QB, Quinshon Judkins at RB from Ole Miss, this Bama center and lots of draft-eligible talent is returning, including Trey Henderson (RB), both Tuimoloau and Sawyer (EDGE), Emeka Egbuka (WR), both Denzel Burke and Jordan Hancock at DB, Donovan Jackson (best OL), the d-line only loses one guy...

conch....personally, I think The Buckeyes will be substantial this season...but some inside advice...don't go bragging on getting the Bama center.

Don't !!!!

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

conch....personally, I think The Buckeyes will be substantial this season...but some inside advice...don't go bragging on getting the Bama center.

Don't !!!!

Rufus>>

I'm guessing (hoping) the snap issue was an aberration...

So Ohio State picks up a big Transfer Portal RB commit from Ole Miss> Quinshon Judkins, but the only problem with that is Ohio State's leading rusher TreVeyon Henderson decided to come back and not enter the NFL draft..

I guess that might be a good problem, I don't know.

Anyways, Judkins is legit.

Quinshon Judkins 2023 stats

• Rushing: 271 rushes for 1,158 yards (4.3 yards per carry) and 15 touchdowns
  • Receiving: 22 catches for 149 yards (6.8 per catch) and two touchdowns

15 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Don't !!!!

Rufus>>

You mean the center that couldn’t snap the ball? 😂

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

You mean the center that couldn’t snap the ball? 😂

Believe me, I know.

He had been a very highly ranked guy by PFF and then had this issue occasionally this past season (in 2022 he was the #2 ranked center in the SEC). Hopefully just a mental thing he can work out. If not, he'll sit. Simple.

• Like 1