Teflon Joe

Nolebull813

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Pretty crazy that the worst thing to happen to Biden in this classified document scandal is he can’t criticize Trump about it anymore 

You wish.

I appreciate your attempt to manifest the "Biden wasn't charged so he can't criticize the guy who *was* charged" argument. It takes real toady energy to do so.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You wish.

I appreciate your attempt to manifest the "Biden wasn't charged so he can't criticize the guy who *was* charged" argument. It takes real toady energy to do so.

I think if he does (or any left wing politician or media) tries to criticize Trump now they will just look like a raging hypocrite. But some people don’t care about that so I digress 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

President of Mexico, Egypt…..same thing!  Wonder how 66 and gang will try to spin this.

There is no spinning it.  Media is headed for the “yes, he is totally demented, but who cares - he is not Trump” hill.  I think that is dangerous ground for Democrats - Trump is reaching high 40’s in some national polling - suggesting that “unacceptability” may not be enough.  But it is all they have.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bormio said:

There is no spinning it.  Media is headed for the “yes, he is totally demented, but who cares - he is not Trump” hill.  I think that is dangerous ground for Democrats - Trump is reaching high 40’s in some national polling - suggesting that “unacceptability” may not be enough.  But it is all they have.

Well now some fear of another made up crisis/ pandemic….its all they got!

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think if he does (or any left wing politician or media) tries to criticize Trump now they will just look like a raging hypocrite.

He cooperated with the investigation and was not charged because they had no case.

The idea that he can't then criticize the person who *didn't* cooperate and *was* charged is some high-level toadyism.

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Nice story.  

This Maga entertainer should heed his own advice.  🤔 

The look on her face at the end of the clip is priceless.  

#Karma  

https://x.com/joshsorbe/status/1755775851101343991?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

IMG_8591.jpeg

What a travesty and major national security issue…like those classified documents in his grandpa, like garage next to a broken lamp with duct tape, and the top opened lol