Teflon Joe

Nolebull813

2 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Thanks for agreeing with me that most federal indictments are prosecuted in Demonratland. where all Demonrats skate, and all Republicans are convicted.

It's hard to be as stupid as you are.

I assumed that you were talking about DC specifically since anybody with half a brain can simply look at the history of Democratic politicians and see that plenty of them get indicted and convicted. Just not in DC courts because they are usually charged in their district.....and are *convicted* there.

If you spent half as much time actually reading and learning then you might not be as dumb as you seem to be. You wouldn't have embarrassed yourself hyping up the Arizona Fraudit. You wouldn't be doing the same right now, either.

4 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Sure sounded like an answer to me.

A feeble one, deficient in any acceptance from a GOP senator from OK speaking candidly about the maggot right sending a message from “Jim Jones” prior to any details about the immigration bill, to vote against it.  

Was the senator lying?  

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

A feeble one, deficient in any acceptance from a GOP senator from OK speaking candidly about the maggot right sending a message from “Jim Jones” prior to any details about the immigration bill, to vote against it.  

Was the senator lying?  

I answered this once already, try to keep up. Long before the bill came out, the Demonrats leaked out several bullet points. 

On 2/6/2024 at 6:47 PM, DBP66 said:

....🙄...maybe they can pass the Border bill in the Senate now...like he W.S.J. said they should??

Great Idea! Wish we thought of it. The Senate DOES need to pass a border bill...NOT an illegal immigration facilitation bill like the one they tried to slip past us this week. It shouldn't be too hard to do since the House already showed them how (HR 2).

16 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Was the senator lying?  

Lankford was butthurt because he got censured by the Oklahoma GOP, which shows he had leaked the plan in late January. He blamed it on Trump's recommendation to reject that illegal immigration facilitation bill, but everyone whose anyone in the GOP House had already said it would be dead on arrival. said resolution was rescinded eventually because the meeting to censure had not followed proper procedures regarding proper notification. Anyone can easily see the details about the so-called immigration bill were already known before this resolution dated Jan 24th.

19 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's hard to be as stupid as you are.

I assumed that you were talking about DC specifically since anybody with half a brain can simply look at the history of Democratic politicians and see that plenty of them get indicted and convicted. Just not in DC courts because they are usually charged in their district.....and are *convicted* there.

If you spent half as much time actually reading and learning then you might not be as dumb as you seem to be. You wouldn't have embarrassed yourself hyping up the Arizona Fraudit. You wouldn't be doing the same right now, either.

Classy! But you know what? If I liked you, or respected you, then I might care what you think of me...But I don't, so why would I care? 

3 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I answered this once already, try to keep up. Long before the bill came out, the Demonrats leaked out several bullet points. 

....🙄...maybe they can pass the Border bill in the Senate now...like he W.S.J. said they should??

Great Idea! Wish we thought of it. The Senate DOES need to pass a border bill...NOT an illegal immigration facilitation bill like the one they tried to slip past us this week. It shouldn't be too hard to do since the House already showed them how (HR 2).

it doesn't matter what is on the table now...Mike Johnson got his marching orders from Trump and he said no.....so the country is going to bitch about "open borders" for the next 9 months while Trump sits back and waits for election day....that's all you need to know about Donny in case you didn't know...he comes first and the country and his family come in a distant second....always will in Donny world...and you clowns fall in line...😪

8 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I’ve shared sources showing “Jim Jones” influence and even McConnell (the guy who paused twice in a speaking role) had to lay down to the far right.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Lankford was butthurt because he got censured by the Oklahoma GOP, which shows he had leaked the plan in late January. He blamed it on Trump's recommendation to reject that illegal immigration facilitation bill, but everyone whose anyone in the GOP House had already said it would be dead on arrival. said resolution was rescinded eventually because the meeting to censure had not followed proper procedures regarding proper notification. Anyone can easily see the details about the so-called immigration bill were already known before this resolution dated Jan 24th.

He has a right to be disturbed after receiving a threatening call from a popular maggot personality.  

The reality is Trump doesn’t want any movement toward an immigration bill.  It’s not about helping America, it’s about helping Donald. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Lankford was butthurt because he got censured by the Oklahoma GOP, which shows he had leaked the plan in late January. 

Lankford was told to negotiate by Republican leadership in the Senate. And then when a bunch of people whined about it they hung him out to dry.

The guy risked his career to get something done, on the orders of his leadership, and then was totally betrayed.

Sounds like the modern Republican Party to me. A ship of fools (and back stabbers).