Andy Reid Doesn't Get The Credit He Deserves.

RedZone

Mahomes this and that, but Andy Reid is obviously the glue in the equation. 

Somehow that dude kept it all together this year with everything going on surrounding the Chiefs.

He's the best in the business at this point in time.

"Since becoming the Chiefs coach, Reid has a 128-51 record and three Super Bowl titles. With the Eagles, Reid accumulated a 130-93 mark with one Super Bowl appearance. Reid leading the 2023 Chiefs to another Super Bowl championship was unimaginable at one point. 2 hours ago"

47 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Somehow that dude kept it all together this year with everything going on surrounding the Chiefs.

"Since becoming the Chiefs coach, Reid has a 128-51 record and three Super Bowl titles. With the Eagles, Reid accumulated a 130-93 mark with one Super Bowl appearance. Reid leading the 2023 Chiefs to another Super Bowl championship was unimaginable at one point. 2 hours ago"

Who has said that Andy Reid is not the Best coach in the NFL currently?….

The only Coach I have heard put ahead of him is Belecheck…. 

And Yes, Mahomes makes him better…. How many playoff wins did Andy Reid have in KC before Mahomes?….. 0….. he was 0-5 including blowing a 28 point 3rd quarter lead to the Colts in a playoff game…..

Your QB makes a Huge Difference in how great of a coach you are….

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think red flag is going on this rant, because Andy Reid looks a lot like the dudes he surrounds himself with and someone like Mahomes makes him nervous.

I asked my wife if HC Reid looks like a walrus (common nickname for him) and she returned with a reply I was not expecting, but greatly appreciated from a mustache and general knowledge pov.  

She was thinking of a serial killer and I had to laugh in a dark way of course… as she was thinking of the BTK killer (Dennis Rader) and his stache.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Brock Purdy had a better season than Patrick Mahomes.

Think about that.

Only to a loser like you would think Purdy had a better season. 

I would rather have 2,000 yards 15 TD 15 INT and a Super Bowl win over 4000 yards 40 TD and 5 INT and lose it

30 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Brock Purdy had a better season than Patrick Mahomes.

Think about that.

Mahomes Recievers also led the league in drops…. 

Since Mahomes has been a Chief, Andy Reid has been to 6 Straight AFC title games and 4 Super Bowls winning 3…. The Prior 5 seasons he lost in the first round 4 times and missed the playoffs the other year….

Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL and at a minimum top 5 all time at this point…. Great coaches need great players to win Big Games….

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I'd take Jimmy Johnson over Andy Reid. 

Agree!…. Jimmy won in College and the Pro’s and Built the Cowboys from scratch!…. He wins 3 or 4 Superbowls in a row if he didn’t leave Dallas….

Even with the Dolphins he still made the playoffs 3 out of 4 years and won a couple of playoff games…. 

It’s crazy to think though that Reid has been to 11 conference Championship games between the Eagles and Chiefs…. Pretty impressive….

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

Thought they were “ soft” like the other thread you started ya chinless wonder 🖕🏻