GA96

Sweetlarry

38 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Had some Lowndes stuff for you, but couldn’t DM you. Don’t wanna make it public knowledge. DM me if you can. 

Larry...please explain to Ole 96 what DM means..............

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Larry...please explain to Ole 96 what DM means..............

Rufus>>

I was told he was all knowing, so I’ll pass. Besides I don’t know what it means. 

I will say this tidbit is something even he didn’t know, I’d bet. 

10 hours ago, Ga96 said:

The rumor of this week is that adam carter is a much less talented version of jamey dubose who doesn't stay at one school more than 3yrs. So word around the region is that he'll be gone next year.

Never say never and it could happen but I think it would take a heck of an offer to get him to move on his own.  He is there for a lot of reasons not all of which have to do with the football team.  They put a lot of effort into remodeling the house they bought and making it a long term home.  He didn't do that in Grayson.  He did buy a house and they were still pretty newly wed so there's that.

17 hours ago, Ga96 said:

You can post whatever good bad and ugly. You don't need my permission. I would've liked to see you post it on the Georgia boards just to see their responses but that's just me.

Nah. Viper deletes every thread I start because he’s pissed I wouldn’t ban everybody he disagreed with when I moderated. Apparently he’s a big time alcoholic. That’s sad. 

11 hours ago, Ga96 said:

The rumor of this week is that adam carter is a much less talented version of jamey dubose who doesn't stay at one school more than 3yrs. So word around the region is that he'll be gone next year.

The rumor of the week is that Lime Sink is working on a "coach swap" between Valdosta and Lowndes.

If we can pull this off...Valdosta gets Adam Carter and a few pesos in exchange for Lowndes getting Shelton Felton.

We need to get this done before spring practice rolls around..............

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

The rumor of the week is that Lime Sink is working on a "coach swap" between Valdosta and Lowndes.

If we can pull this off...Valdosta gets Adam Carter and a few pesos in exchange for Lowndes getting Shelton Felton.

We need to get this done before spring practice rolls around..............

Rufus>>

At least we'll have a defense.

15 hours ago, Ga96 said:

DuBose moves more than any HS coach I known of. In about 6 months he had 3 coaching jobs at 1 point.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Give Ms. Sgt. Carter a chance !!!!!!!

Rufus>>

Y'all packass just want to beat on us some more. Heck we still don't have an OC. No legit coach wants to coach under carter.