What in the Pdiddy is goin on

FreeBird

All of this Hollywood pedophile stuff is never if it happened. it’s when did it happen and when is it going to come out. Because I think everyone knows that Hollywood is just a cesspool of pedophilia. I know since the majority of every celebrity is a Democrat people try and sweep it under the rug or downplay it as conspiracy theories, but the things coming out are what most people expected to come out 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

All of this Hollywood pedophile stuff is never if it happened. it’s when did it happen and when is it going to come out. Because I think everyone knows that Hollywood is just a cesspool of pedophilia. I know since the majority of every celebrity is a Democrat people try and sweep it under the rug or downplay it as conspiracy theories, but the things coming out are what most people expected to come out 

Pedophilia isn't as much a political affiliation as you would like for it to be; although I do believe this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Just now, SeaShells21 said:

I think this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Yeah me too. Hope every pedo scum gets exposed. 

The crazy thing is every single celebrity implicated is a far lefty that hates everything about conservative America. All these people are down the line democrats. You lefties are gonna have this attached to you. This is a Democrat pedophile ring. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah me too. Hope every pedo scum gets exposed. 

The crazy thing is every single celebrity implicated is a far lefty that hates everything about conservative America. All these people are down the line democrats. You lefties are gonna have this attached to you. This is a Democrat pedophile ring. 

If you say so. The important thing is that it will be exposed.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Oprah is next, watch lol

#stayTuned

Disney is next. Nickelodeon is already in the process of being exposed with Dan Schneider and Brian Peck; but Disney also hired Brian Peck after he was registered a convicted sex offender.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Disney is next. Nickelodeon is already in the process of being exposed with Dan Schneider and Brian Peck; but Disney also hired Brian Peck after he was registered a convicted sex offender.

U hear about all this pedo shit at Disney world years ago, people blew it off, now that Netflix Disney documentary about to drop shit bout to hit the fan

IMG_1713.gif

• Like 2