NPR Exposed as Nothing more than a Democratic Propaganda Machine

15 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yea it’s news. It’s just news through a conservative lens.

That's by definition not news. It's propaganda.

And Fox News is the defending world champion at that. No other cable network comes close to the Joseph Goebbels level propaganda that Fox pushes out.

It’s commentary, opinions and discussions that conservative viewers will have.

This is not news. You keep trying to make it news by just saying it a bunch of times. But opinions and commentary are not news. By definition.

Newspapers have separate operations for their news and op-ed pages.

The exact same thing MSNBC, CNN etc etc all do for liberals. 

And you shit all over them all the time. Even though what they do is far less biased than Fox News. I'd even go as far to say that CNN is last place because they're so milquetoast and boring, and don't have a hard edge either way.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

CNN and MSNBC get 30m viewers a day? That can't be right.

"on cable", I am singling out tv news (vs radio and newspapers).

It might be 25M.

Whatever.

The point is that Fox News is dwarfed in viewership by left leaning tv "news" outlets.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So when proven laughably wrong you do exactly what I expected you to do: try to save face by claiming that ABC, CBS and NBC, which have 30 minutes of boring straight news every day are "left."

Well, you haven't proven anything wrong at all. So there's that.

1600x900-Q90_999c15e1ea9e54c727baba86186

4 minutes ago, concha said:

The point is that Fox News is dwarfed in viewership by left leaning tv "news" outlets.

They're only left-leaning if you provide no evidence whatsoever and people just take your word for it.

The difference, clearly, is that Fox News is targeted propaganda for the sole purpose of electing Republicans.

26 minutes ago, concha said:

image.png.1e2afe79ca774c6f7ba644bb88a43944.png

I think @golfaddict1 posted this before and I remember there being some real whoppers.

Like the New York Times Opinion page being left but the Wall Street Journal opinion page being lean right. Laughable on it's face.

Or Reason, which is a *libertarian* publication, being lean right.

Or the Washington Times, a Mooney paper owned by the Unitarian Church, being lean right.

Or the Epoch Times, one of the most farcical batshit publications on the internet, is only lean right!

Or the AP being left!

It just proves that anything that's considered an institution is automatically viewed as left-leaning.

26 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They're only left-leaning if you provide no evidence whatsoever and people just take your word for it.

The difference, clearly, is that Fox News is targeted propaganda for the sole purpose of electing Republicans.

Clearly I am correct that they are left-leaning and favor Democrats for the sole purpose of electing them.

27 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I mean 30m people don't watch CNN and MSNBC.

I think that's pretty obvious.

Already explained. I clearly said "on cable", not "cable news". There is a difference, though you will no doubt squeal about it to divert attention from the fact that most tv news leans left.

Now start squealing.

21 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I think @golfaddict1 posted this before and I remember there being some real whoppers.

Like the New York Times Opinion page being left but the Wall Street Journal opinion page being lean right. Laughable on it's face.

Or Reason, which is a *libertarian* publication, being lean right.

Or the Washington Times, a Mooney paper owned by the Unitarian Church, being lean right.

Or the Epoch Times, one of the most farcical batshit publications on the internet, is only lean right!

Or the AP being left!

It just proves that anything that's considered an institution is automatically viewed as left-leaning.

No. It just proves that you and your opinions don't like the chart.

This might come as a shocker to you, Andy, but your opinions and the truth rarely cross paths.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember way back when  (last month) abortion was the #1 issue with the mAga morons here STOP THE MURDER, YOU WILL BURN IN HELL..... ..not an issue any longer. 😂 

New issue> NPR leaning a little left. 😭

Next newer issue> the big cities have too many skyscrapers that are blocking out Small Town radio/tv airwaves that are trying to reach the republicans in the cities with the real scoop and truth. 😭😭

Smdh at you people and your complete buffoonery. These damn freaks are always crying about something. Fuck!